Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
BabyPandaCakes
SoulCrAvEkEeN

I want to offend everyone

-farts-

:smileyindifferent:

Aresem's mobster pet, patiently waiting My special valentines BombBomberBombest in the morning and StarPanda for the evening InuYasha_Lover_2009 is special drunkenwarrior is my secret valentine I like to nibbles, Naraku4656 is the only fap material I need xbl: Ifuri Ikuri watergoddess is such a cutie :3

Scaredy Cat
CharmingCriminal

Re: I want to offend everyone

Reply to SoulCrAvEkEeN - Message ID#: 68371661

Honey, I work around horrible spoiled milk and other disgusting things all day. You're gonna have to do better than OH MY GOOD LORD WHAT IS THAT FOUL STENCH!? WHO OPENED THE PITS OF HELL!??!?!?!
Kimopo's doin' time.
Creepy Doll
Dark_Septor

Really? Really pregnant lady. Like did you really just *squee* do that? Like, have you no decency?
Current emotion status: Crazy PrettyRaveGurl is me smexy (AS) Girlfriend Aim=Dark Pch Yahoo=Darkshadow_1840
MafiaFlood is my IB valentine. You touch her and I'll hang you with her panties and bra! :smileymad: bouvre3 Is my second wife, she takes off her shirt for me and everything. I live in EvilSpiritsDetectives bra. Kitty kitty meow is my new mom. Animenubee is my hawt and smexy friend that cures mah lonelyness. NaCIO likes to dress me up in womens cloths to make me look and feel pretty. I'm her dress up doll. Lady_Hikari is my sexy stalker. And Yes, I do refuse to call the cops or get a restraining order. Psycho_Raven Is my acrh rival and will destroy her at all cost! I am txanimeluva spanish teacher. She lets me jump into her bra for extra credit ;D. I have become a woman for Sharktopus and will do unspeakable things to each other. I don't care if we are too loud. I want you all to hear. Elle is my second mom. she takes away my game system if i don't go out looking for a woman. helpme assist me on being perverted and not getting my ass kicked for it.
Howl of the Hobgoblin
mumbojummie13

sexy :smileyindifferent:
my only enemy is the scourge. he has rights to all my property
join (IB'S MOST HATED CLUB txanimeluva Last_Words Skiles Death_is_coming kimopo
Mau_Mau_Mojo 4-HBabe Ice_Faerie_Green TsumeBlue crushrose
) current members 11
大きなチーズバーガーを食べに i am the pariah of [asmb]
psycho_raven gave me my 1000th kudo counter-sleaze program inc. ©
OWL #341 i just wanna know if shes as stupid as her father
Vengeful Mummy Curse
Rogue_Alphonse

So much for me being frisky...:smileyindifferent:

I AM TOO SOBER FOR THIS! :smileyindifferent: >_>

I am envious of DarbyBoy's wrath :smileywink: ALSO HE WAS HERE >_> trying to teach me guitar

Fullmetal_chick942 is still shorter than me :smileyhappy:

I HAVE BI-PRIDE!!! Don't hate!

Facecataz

Scaredy Cat
CharmingCriminal

Reply to Rogue_Alphonse - Message ID#: 68371719

At this point, I honestly don't think I'd care....
Kimopo's doin' time.
BabyPandaCakes
SoulCrAvEkEeN

Reply to CharmingCriminal - Message ID#: 68371677

Success

Aresem's mobster pet, patiently waiting My special valentines BombBomberBombest in the morning and StarPanda for the evening InuYasha_Lover_2009 is special drunkenwarrior is my secret valentine I like to nibbles, Naraku4656 is the only fap material I need xbl: Ifuri Ikuri watergoddess is such a cutie :3

BabyPandaCakes
SoulCrAvEkEeN

Reply to Dark_Septor - Message ID#: 68371683

The baby had to fart.

BabyPandaCakes
SoulCrAvEkEeN

Reply to mumbojummie13 - Message ID#: 68371711

-rubs butt on you-

BabyPandaCakes
SoulCrAvEkEeN

Reply to Rogue_Alphonse - Message ID#: 68371719

-opens window-

I'm still sexy for you baby

Howl of the Hobgoblin
mumbojummie13

Reply to SoulCrAvEkEeN - Message ID#: 68371751

you were tied up and forced to breathe it, right?
my only enemy is the scourge. he has rights to all my property
join (IB'S MOST HATED CLUB txanimeluva Last_Words Skiles Death_is_coming kimopo
Mau_Mau_Mojo 4-HBabe Ice_Faerie_Green TsumeBlue crushrose
) current members 11
大きなチーズバーガーを食べに i am the pariah of [asmb]
psycho_raven gave me my 1000th kudo counter-sleaze program inc. ©
OWL #341 i just wanna know if shes as stupid as her father
Vengeful Mummy Curse
crushrose

TRY UR BEST BRO

MY ONE LOVE
PEOPLE TELL ME MY HEADS IN THE CLOUDS, I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY,
BECAUSE I'M THINKING OF YOU, YOU ARE THE TREASURE I FOUND ♥ 

MEXICAN ICHIGO (okay it's me >.>)

Creepy Doll
Dark_Septor

Reply to SoulCrAvEkEeN - Message ID#: 68371749

Yea, sure. Blame it on the baby. You sure are on the right track to being a fascinating mother.
Current emotion status: Crazy PrettyRaveGurl is me smexy (AS) Girlfriend Aim=Dark Pch Yahoo=Darkshadow_1840
MafiaFlood is my IB valentine. You touch her and I'll hang you with her panties and bra! :smileymad: bouvre3 Is my second wife, she takes off her shirt for me and everything. I live in EvilSpiritsDetectives bra. Kitty kitty meow is my new mom. Animenubee is my hawt and smexy friend that cures mah lonelyness. NaCIO likes to dress me up in womens cloths to make me look and feel pretty. I'm her dress up doll. Lady_Hikari is my sexy stalker. And Yes, I do refuse to call the cops or get a restraining order. Psycho_Raven Is my acrh rival and will destroy her at all cost! I am txanimeluva spanish teacher. She lets me jump into her bra for extra credit ;D. I have become a woman for Sharktopus and will do unspeakable things to each other. I don't care if we are too loud. I want you all to hear. Elle is my second mom. she takes away my game system if i don't go out looking for a woman. helpme assist me on being perverted and not getting my ass kicked for it.
Pumpkin Guts
C-est_La_Vie

I am not offended.

That's Life!

Why do these marshmallows smell like fish?
BabyPandaCakes
SoulCrAvEkEeN

Reply to mumbojummie13 - Message ID#: 68371757

:smileyindifferent:

FEEL OFFENDED

BabyPandaCakes
SoulCrAvEkEeN

Reply to crushrose - Message ID#: 68371761

I already did :smileysad:

BabyPandaCakes
SoulCrAvEkEeN

Reply to Dark_Septor - Message ID#: 68371765

Lmao

Shut up

BabyPandaCakes
SoulCrAvEkEeN

Reply to C-est_La_Vie - Message ID#: 68371793

:smileysad:

Scaredy Cat
CharmingCriminal

Reply to SoulCrAvEkEeN - Message ID#: 68371739

Now that you've offended me, you've gotta make it up to me somehow :smileymad:
Kimopo's doin' time.
Vengeful Mummy Curse
crushrose

Reply to SoulCrAvEkEeN - Message ID#: 68371889

PFFFFFFFDDDDF F F2F HSUWUSGHSJABABEHIhjhsj;&3&&@8@&#&8!^b&hjskn*

MY ONE LOVE
PEOPLE TELL ME MY HEADS IN THE CLOUDS, I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY,
BECAUSE I'M THINKING OF YOU, YOU ARE THE TREASURE I FOUND ♥ 

MEXICAN ICHIGO (okay it's me >.>)

Creepy Doll
Dark_Septor

Reply to SoulCrAvEkEeN - Message ID#: 68371893

>________>
Clan of the Crypt
TsumeBlue

*spanks you.* :smileyindifferent: 

Kiss the screen.
BabyPandaCakes
SoulCrAvEkEeN

Reply to CharmingCriminal - Message ID#: 68371915

-pinches your níps-

That work for ya

BabyPandaCakes
SoulCrAvEkEeN

Reply to crushrose - Message ID#: 68371919

:smileyhappy:

Scaredy Cat
CharmingCriminal

Reply to SoulCrAvEkEeN - Message ID#: 68371949

>_>
<_<
ahem.
That's a start.
Kimopo's doin' time.