ohhh la laaa

kuro_tenshi1012 is my 2012 IB
RenownedLoki -pretty cool too
Creepy Doll
Dark_Septor

Re: Naked

Reply to Sharktopus - Message ID#: 62506232

*gets naked*
Current emotion status: Crazy PrettyRaveGurl is me smexy (AS) Girlfriend Aim=Dark Pch Yahoo=Darkshadow_1840
MafiaFlood is my IB valentine. You touch her and I'll hang you with her panties and bra! :smileymad: bouvre3 Is my second wife, she takes off her shirt for me and everything. I live in EvilSpiritsDetectives bra. Kitty kitty meow is my new mom. Animenubee is my hawt and smexy friend that cures mah lonelyness. NaCIO likes to dress me up in womens cloths to make me look and feel pretty. I'm her dress up doll. Lady_Hikari is my sexy stalker. And Yes, I do refuse to call the cops or get a restraining order. Psycho_Raven Is my acrh rival and will destroy her at all cost! I am txanimeluva spanish teacher. She lets me jump into her bra for extra credit ;D. I have become a woman for Sharktopus and will do unspeakable things to each other. I don't care if we are too loud. I want you all to hear. Elle is my second mom. she takes away my game system if i don't go out looking for a woman. helpme assist me on being perverted and not getting my ass kicked for it.
Aunt Norma's Urn
heywtfbbq

Reply to Sharktopus - Message ID#: 62506242

i hear thers nude day at certain gyms

It is found that anything that can go wrong at sea generally does go wrong sooner or later, so it is not to be wondered that owners prefer the safe to the scientific.... Sufficient stress can hardly be laid on the advantages of simplicity. The human factor cannot be safely neglected in planning machinery. If attention is to be obtained, the engine must be such that the engineer will be disposed to attend to it
Aunt Norma's Urn
heywtfbbq

Reply to heywtfbbq - Message ID#: 62506268

w mirrors.. in holand

It is found that anything that can go wrong at sea generally does go wrong sooner or later, so it is not to be wondered that owners prefer the safe to the scientific.... Sufficient stress can hardly be laid on the advantages of simplicity. The human factor cannot be safely neglected in planning machinery. If attention is to be obtained, the engine must be such that the engineer will be disposed to attend to it
Mysterious Ooze
Sharktopus

Reply to Dark_Septor - Message ID#: 62506262

see? better already.
Levi X Eren….mmmmmMmmmm

TsumeBlue, the moon of my life :smileyhappy:
ohhh la laaa

Candy Thief
half-demon89

Reply to Sharktopus - Message ID#: 62506242

Yea! Who wants to get dressed just to post?
Monster Mash
God-Says-No

pics.
Mysterious Ooze
Sharktopus

Reply to heywtfbbq - Message ID#: 62506272

heywtfbbq wrote:

w mirrors.. in holand

i was about to say, in america? no way

Levi X Eren….mmmmmMmmmm

ohhh la laaa

Howl of the Hobgoblin
kuro_tenshi1012

And in bed! :smileytongue:
United we'll fail, divided we'll fall.

黒 天使 狼 ~ Dark Angel Wolf.
My alts: gertalian, miss_sparkly_undies, Futuramafan101, kurolovesyou,
blinkinparkfan, kuro_carebear, kuro_alieum_punk, Alchemy_dudes_girl.

Mysterious Ooze
Sharktopus

Reply to kuro_tenshi1012 - Message ID#: 62506298

>:smileyvery-happy: oh yes !
Levi X Eren….mmmmmMmmmm

ohhh la laaa

Howl of the Hobgoblin
kuro_tenshi1012

Reply to Sharktopus - Message ID#: 62506312

Hehe :smileytongue: I'm totally posting in bed.
I'd be naked, but it's too cold T.T
United we'll fail, divided we'll fall.

黒 天使 狼 ~ Dark Angel Wolf.
My alts: gertalian, miss_sparkly_undies, Futuramafan101, kurolovesyou,
blinkinparkfan, kuro_carebear, kuro_alieum_punk, Alchemy_dudes_girl.

Creepy Doll
Dark_Septor

Reply to Sharktopus - Message ID#: 62506278

But I'm still single D:
Current emotion status: Crazy PrettyRaveGurl is me smexy (AS) Girlfriend Aim=Dark Pch Yahoo=Darkshadow_1840
MafiaFlood is my IB valentine. You touch her and I'll hang you with her panties and bra! :smileymad: bouvre3 Is my second wife, she takes off her shirt for me and everything. I live in EvilSpiritsDetectives bra. Kitty kitty meow is my new mom. Animenubee is my hawt and smexy friend that cures mah lonelyness. NaCIO likes to dress me up in womens cloths to make me look and feel pretty. I'm her dress up doll. Lady_Hikari is my sexy stalker. And Yes, I do refuse to call the cops or get a restraining order. Psycho_Raven Is my acrh rival and will destroy her at all cost! I am txanimeluva spanish teacher. She lets me jump into her bra for extra credit ;D. I have become a woman for Sharktopus and will do unspeakable things to each other. I don't care if we are too loud. I want you all to hear. Elle is my second mom. she takes away my game system if i don't go out looking for a woman. helpme assist me on being perverted and not getting my ass kicked for it.
Mysterious Ooze
Sharktopus

Reply to kuro_tenshi1012 - Message ID#: 62506340

i just got out of the shower and im too lazy to get clothes
Levi X Eren….mmmmmMmmmm

ohhh la laaa

Mysterious Ooze
Sharktopus

Reply to Dark_Septor - Message ID#: 62506342

aww me too =[
Levi X Eren….mmmmmMmmmm

ohhh la laaa

Creepy Doll
Dark_Septor

Reply to Sharktopus - Message ID#: 62506360

I wish i was a lesbian, so we could hook up and do unspeakable things to each other D:
Mysterious Ooze
Sharktopus

Reply to Dark_Septor - Message ID#: 62506400

haaa thatd be sick, become a girl
Levi X Eren….mmmmmMmmmm

ohhh la laaa

Creepy Doll
Dark_Septor

Reply to Sharktopus - Message ID#: 62506514

I can't, I like being a guy. I can't do the girl thing.
Mysterious Ooze
Sharktopus

Reply to Dark_Septor - Message ID#: 62506526

sigh* i understand. we get periods and stuff
Levi X Eren….mmmmmMmmmm

ohhh la laaa

Clan of the Crypt
Curlymafurly

Do all girls post nakeds?
I Heart Fred Sanford

King of the Jesse Cox, Yogscast, and Totalbiscuit Fan Club [IB Chapter]
ALL HAIL THE GREAT SPACE BUTTERFLY

polexia said she'd make the sacrifice for mankind and be my valentine! =D ♥

Owl #336 :smileytongue:
Mysterious Ooze
Sharktopus

Reply to Curlymafurly - Message ID#: 62506582

well. thats a question i dont have an answer to. They should. BTW YAY CURLYYY UR ON!
Levi X Eren….mmmmmMmmmm

ohhh la laaa

Clan of the Crypt
Curlymafurly

Reply to Sharktopus - Message ID#: 62506600

Of course I'm on! It's day time!

OMG YOU'RE ON!
This is like the earliest I've ever seen you, sharky! :smileytongue:
I Heart Fred Sanford

King of the Jesse Cox, Yogscast, and Totalbiscuit Fan Club [IB Chapter]
ALL HAIL THE GREAT SPACE BUTTERFLY

polexia said she'd make the sacrifice for mankind and be my valentine! =D ♥

Owl #336 :smileytongue:
Creepy Doll
Dark_Septor

Reply to Sharktopus - Message ID#: 62506554

Well its not that. its just I can't see myself being a girl. I been a guy for so long. But I have been told by girls that I am pretty if that means anything.
Mysterious Ooze
Sharktopus

Reply to Curlymafurly - Message ID#: 62506622

i work at twelveee
Levi X Eren….mmmmmMmmmm

ohhh la laaa