Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimLegend
NickMB

Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch!!!!!!

keep your eye on the guy who's doing the kicking

all I can say is ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch x_x
:smileyindifferent:ルパン三世:smileyindifferent:
Swimmortal
Goldar

Re: Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch!!!!!!

Reply to NickMB - Message ID#: 43326432

Thanks...for...that.

I hate watching that shit happen, it just sends chills down my spine.
“Dopplepopolis? Is that Greek?”
Swimmortal
Legato-II

OH ** rabble :robotmad: ** ** rabble :robotmad: ** NOOOO

AHHHHH 

twitter: AdonisXVII
SwimSuperfan
Jade_Fighter

J-E-L-L-O!!!!

[^.^]

WATER - Women Against Tom's Evilness Resistance - WATER

I shot a boat in New England just to watch it sink.

Bring it on, Krystal.
SwimIcon
BebopGurl1

Actual reaction:

"Ohhhhh ** rabble :robotmad: **! OHHHHH!!!!"  

O_O OH MY GOD!! I saw it for like three seconds and then had to click out fast. I feel really sorry for him. D= 

Swimportant
redd_bugg26

my reaction to this: " *GASSSSSP*  ew! ew! ew! "
The cutest Bugg in town
SwimLegend
NickMB

Reply to redd_bugg26 - Message ID#: 43326599

redd_bugg26 wrote:

wasn't that the exact same reaction you had to 2girls1cup? :smileyindifferent:
Swimportant
redd_bugg26

Reply to NickMB - Message ID#: 43326627

NickMB wrote:

redd_bugg26 wrote:

i've got to be honest with you and say that i have not seen that.  i'm not sure that i want to, either...:smileyindifferent:
The cutest Bugg in town
SwimLegend
NickMB

Reply to redd_bugg26 - Message ID#: 43326671

redd_bugg26 wrote:

NickMB wrote:

redd_bugg26 wrote:

i've got to be honest with you and say that i have not seen that.  i'm not sure that i want to, either...:smileyindifferent:

No, you don't want to. But go on youtube and look up "2girls1cup reactions." They're hilarious :smileyvery-happy:
SwimNerd
tator71199

holy crap that made my heart drop into my stomach and my leg hurt
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::-+NNNN+.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.:#+++oo.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.-N+NNNNNN+N-.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...-Noo++++++++oy+..:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::..-:N++NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN+:-.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.-N++NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN+++N-..::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.-N++NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN++:.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.-N++NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN+++:.:::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::.:N+NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN++N-.:::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::.-N+NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN++-.::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::-+NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN-::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::-NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN+.:::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::.N+NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNs:.::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::.:+NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN++.::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::-++NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNo.::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNo.::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::.:+NNNNNNNNN+++++oo+++++++NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNo.::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::.N+NNNNNNoo+++++N++++++ooooo++++o+o+oooooooooo+++++o.::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::.N+NNN++++N+o+::NNNNNNNNNNNN+ssyys++++++++++++++o+o+N-.::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::.N+NN+++NN+N-.NNNNNNNNNNNNNN.NhnyoNNNNNNNNN:::Nohyso+++N.::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::.N+NNooNN+:`NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN-o:NNNNNNNNNNNNNN-+dNNhsNN+-.::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::.N+N+o+N+-`NNNNNNNNNNnnnNNNNNNN.N-NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN-yNNNh+N+.::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::.N+NooNNo.NNNNNNNNN.+hdy:NNNNNNN-+.NNNNNNNNnnnNNNN.dNNNhNo.::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::.+++soNNo`NNNNNNNNNNNsyo-NNNNNNN.s`NNNNNNN+dy+.NNN.+NNNdNo.::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::-+++soNN+-NNNNNNNNNNN***NNNNNNNN-o`NNNNNNN:so:NNNNN:NNNd+o.::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::-o++ooNNNN-NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.N:NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.+NNNho+.::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::#+NooNNN+N:``NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.:-NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.:dNNNyo:.::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::No+N+oo+NNN+N:-.NNNNNNNNNNNN.:+:NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.NdNNNn+s-:::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::NoNNNN+o++++NNNN+::::----..-+ddo-.NNNNNNNNNNNN.-onNNNno+N`:::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::No+NNNNNN++ooo++NNNNNN++++N+sssy+NNNNNNNN+NN:N+ydnndso++`::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::N+NNNNNNNNNNNNNN++++++ooooooooooo++oooooooooooooooo+NN:`:::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::N+NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN++s-```:::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::.N+NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN+o:::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::.N+NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN+o:::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::.N+NNNNNNNNN++++o+N+++++++++N++N++NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN+o:::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::.N+NNNNN++N:NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN#NNN:N++N+++NN+N::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::.N+NNNN+NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN-````::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::.N+NNN+oNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::.N+NNN+NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNoNNNNNNNNNNN`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::.N+NN++NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::-++NN+o+NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::+NNNN+N-.NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::+NNNNNNNN-.NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::+NNNNNNNN++N:NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::+NNNNNNNNNNNN++++++++++N++++++++N+NNNNNNNNNN`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::..N+NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNoN`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::..:NNNooooo+++NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::..NNNNNNNNNNNN+++ooooo+++++NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN+oN..:::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::..-NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN++++oooooooooooooooooo+oooooo++++NNN:-.::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::..:+NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN++N-.:::::::::::::::::::::
::.-N+NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN+++:.:::::::::::::::::``
-N+NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN+++.:::::::::::`:-NN+
Bite my shiny metal A$$Bibity Bobity Bump!(BENDER's
TOP TEN!
SwimHipster
Eklo

That was sickening and entertaining at the same time...I think I'm a sadist. ^_^
SOCRATIC METHOD FOOL!
SwimLegend
NickMB

Reply to Eklo - Message ID#: 43327374

Eklo wrote:
That was sickening and entertaining at the same time...I think I'm a sadist. ^_^

you would enjoy a career as an ER doc