Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Order of the Kitty
NaClO

Re: Why do people use super strong perfume/cologne

Reply to farnsworth2 - Message ID#: 63538599

Excellent with dark chocolate coating
"Consarnit! What the... eh... you... I mean, yes, ickiness is often a side effect of hard work."~ Applejack
" Whining? I am not "whining". I am complaining. Do you want to hear "whining"?" ~Rarity
"Well, well, well. It seems we have some "neigh-sayers" in the audience." ~Trixie
"Hold on a second! Eternal chaos comes with chocolate rain, you guys! CHOCOLATE RAIN!" ~Pinkie Pie
"All the ponies in this town are CRAZY!"~Twilight Sparkle
List of Magic: psycho_raven, Naraku4656, Elle_Eccentric, myname, Curlymafurly

Order of the Kitty
NaClO

Reply to Dark_Septor - Message ID#: 63538609

Nevermind

I don't feel like picking a fight right now
"Consarnit! What the... eh... you... I mean, yes, ickiness is often a side effect of hard work."~ Applejack
" Whining? I am not "whining". I am complaining. Do you want to hear "whining"?" ~Rarity
"Well, well, well. It seems we have some "neigh-sayers" in the audience." ~Trixie
"Hold on a second! Eternal chaos comes with chocolate rain, you guys! CHOCOLATE RAIN!" ~Pinkie Pie

Swimmortal
Dark_Septor

Reply to NaClO - Message ID#: 63538683

Thats a first.
Current emotion status: Crazy PrettyRaveGurl is me smexy (AS) Girlfriend Aim=Dark Pch Yahoo=Darkshadow_1840
MafiaFlood is my IB valentine. You touch her and I'll hang you with her panties and bra! :smileymad: bouvre3 Is my second wife, she takes off her shirt for me and everything. I live in EvilSpiritsDetectives bra. Kitty kitty meow is my new mom. Animenubee is my hawt and smexy friend that cures mah lonelyness. NaCIO likes to dress me up in womens cloths to make me look and feel pretty. I'm her dress up doll. Lady_Hikari is my sexy stalker. And Yes, I do refuse to call the cops or get a restraining order. Psycho_Raven Is my acrh rival and will destroy her at all cost! I am txanimeluva spanish teacher. She lets me jump into her bra for extra credit ;D. I have become a woman for Sharktopus and will do unspeakable things to each other. I don't care if we are too loud. I want you all to hear. Elle is my second mom. she takes away my game system if i don't go out looking for a woman. helpme assist me on being perverted and not getting my ass kicked for it.
Order of the Kitty
NaClO

Reply to Dark_Septor - Message ID#: 63538713

I'm sleepy don't get me started

Swimmortal
Dark_Septor

Reply to NaClO - Message ID#: 63538793

When are you not started?

You should go to bed then.
Current emotion status: Crazy PrettyRaveGurl is me smexy (AS) Girlfriend Aim=Dark Pch Yahoo=Darkshadow_1840
MafiaFlood is my IB valentine. You touch her and I'll hang you with her panties and bra! :smileymad: bouvre3 Is my second wife, she takes off her shirt for me and everything. I live in EvilSpiritsDetectives bra. Kitty kitty meow is my new mom. Animenubee is my hawt and smexy friend that cures mah lonelyness. NaCIO likes to dress me up in womens cloths to make me look and feel pretty. I'm her dress up doll. Lady_Hikari is my sexy stalker. And Yes, I do refuse to call the cops or get a restraining order. Psycho_Raven Is my acrh rival and will destroy her at all cost! I am txanimeluva spanish teacher. She lets me jump into her bra for extra credit ;D. I have become a woman for Sharktopus and will do unspeakable things to each other. I don't care if we are too loud. I want you all to hear. Elle is my second mom. she takes away my game system if i don't go out looking for a woman. helpme assist me on being perverted and not getting my ass kicked for it.
Order of the Kitty
NaClO

Reply to Dark_Septor - Message ID#: 63538815

What are you trying to say?

SwimStar
DeathysaurusRex

Reply to NaClO - Message ID#: 63538527

FINE THEN I WONT BE ANYWHERE NEAR U
aaaaaah...WIRE!
RIP Mopey
Pasha
LordNotcurnus

Reply to NaClO - Message ID#: 63538657

Swimmortal
Dark_Septor

Reply to NaClO - Message ID#: 63538885

Uh...........me love you long time?
Order of the Kitty
NaClO

Reply to DeathysaurusRex - Message ID#: 63538987

FINE

Order of the Kitty
NaClO

Reply to LordNotcurnus - Message ID#: 63539023

It is

Order of the Kitty
NaClO

Reply to Dark_Septor - Message ID#: 63539111

orly?

Order of the Owl
foryouwhynot

Reply to NaClO - Message ID#: 63535449

They're trying to cover the smell of "illegal substances" they don't want people to know they're using...also they don't bathe (except in perfume/cologne)

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams

G+

Order of the Kitty
NaClO

Reply to foryouwhynot - Message ID#: 63542687

stupid druggies

SwimStar
DeathysaurusRex

Reply to NaClO - Message ID#: 63542667

YOU ASKED FOR IT!
aaaaaah...WIRE!
RIP Mopey
Order of the Kitty
NaClO

Reply to DeathysaurusRex - Message ID#: 63543113

for what?

Swimmortal
MysticJhn

[ Edited ]

I can't stand strong perfume and cologne either.
Or even average cologne and perfume when people bathe in it.

People who use body spray are particularly bad with it.
But that's a terrible concept to start with.
The whole body doesn't need to be sprayed.

This stuff should just be a gentle hint of a scent in the air.
It's something the other person is only supposed to smell when they get close to you.
Really close.
It shouldn't be wafting behind you when you walk like Pepe LePieu, killing flowers.

I have literally passed people on a sidewalk, out in the wide open fresh air, and choked on their rancid sprays.
Seriously, how can you spray that much on you that it's leaving a trail when you're outside and not be killing yourself?

I probably dislike perfumes and colognes more than the average person, as I find all but the smallest hints irritating, but a lot of people have very little common sense when it comes to sprays.

Is it so wrong to just smell like a clean human being instead of some industrial acidic concoction that reminds my nose of boiling vinegar?

Let's see what happens when we take away the puppy.

This sig brought to you by Grizzlebee's!
Order of the Kitty
NaClO

Reply to MysticJhn - Message ID#: 63543209

couldn't agree more

Swimmortal
MysticJhn

Reply to NaClO - Message ID#: 63543213

I didn't intend that to be a long rant like that, but cologne/perfume abuse is a pet peeve of mine.

Glad you agree, though.
Let's see what happens when we take away the puppy.

This sig brought to you by Grizzlebee's!
Order of the Kitty
NaClO

Reply to MysticJhn - Message ID#: 63543231

yeah

cigarettes and that are the worst

Swimmortal
punkyplatypus

.....cause someone bought it for me...
Bast
Swimuminati
psycho_raven

I wonder that too.

I do enjoy the scent of nice perfume or cologne but not the kind that burns your nostrils.

And not when people literally bathe in it.

I love a nice smelling person that has just a hint of their perfume/cologne so it's not overwhelming. :smileyhappy:

I'm a pretty princess (◠‿◠)
Love is the beauty of the soul
| Bad Blood | Flaws | Of The Night | Birthday | DJ Pon-3 | Kill la Kill |
YIM: mirandarox9052 | XBL: Mirinyan | Memedroid: Mirinyan
Ashley 1-30-13
Order of the Kitty
NaClO

Reply to punkyplatypus - Message ID#: 63544149

doesnt mean you have to use it all at once

Order of the Kitty
NaClO

Reply to psycho_raven - Message ID#: 63544165

yeah

when you're hugging them or otherwise close it should be just barely strong enough to smell

Swimmortal
Dark_Septor

Reply to NaClO - Message ID#: 63542675

Outside the beatings, yes.