SwimNerd
Ichiron47

Is InuYasha The Final Act REALLY coming? =_=

This year is almost over and I'm just wondering if this is coming or not. I know [adult swim] said they required 3 animes for this year. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and Kekkaishi. And I know it's being dubbed. So where's the 3rd anime? Was it the new season of Bleach??? Is the new anime coming this Christmas or what??

My fan-made promos of InuYasha The Final Act.

#1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuQzbmBvYIM

#2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-2vVAYFqqo

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xxIchiron47xx
SwimHipster
LLStarks

Re: Is InuYasha The Final Act REALLY coming? =_=

Reply to Ichiron47 - Message ID#: 57831094

AS always said "two, maybe three" new anime for 2010.

BA Political Science | MS Computer Science | Retired Inuyasha scanlator
SwimGuru
sohadow_swordsman

Send a message to [as] and ask for it as your Christmas present. 

MyFace ­| PSN: SohadowSwordsman | 3DS Code: 4527-7331-5181 | Gamertag: SloweyJoey | MAL
SwimStar
TheBigOFan72

Well due to the dub being delayed, it's a no brainer. Until the dub is finally complete, [adult swim] can't even confirm they have it.

*Adult Swim Boards Guide and FAQ for new users (Click if you're new!)*Twitter*AnimeSols: The Future of Anime's Past*My Waifu*
Roger Smith (The Big O): "Big O!! Showtime!!" InuYasha (InuYasha): "Windscar!!" Roger Smith (The Big O): "People are not ruled by their memories!"
PlayStation Network Online ID: Videogameaddict2 Xbox Live Gamertag: BigOnAnime94 | This post has been brought to you by an otaku.
Passionate manga and anime fan since November 2008 | Gamer since January 2002 | Favorite Anime: The Vision of Escaflowne
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."-Adrock Thurston (Eureka Seven) | My Video Game Collection
List of legal anime streaming sites | MyAnimeList MyMangaList | My Anime Collection | My Manga Collection | MyFigureCollection
SwimFan
jjesster

Reply to TheBigOFan72 - Message ID#: 57885862

if they do come out with some new anime i hope its good enough to stay put i wish they would put something like 'Negima' or 'kenshi' hell even if they brought in 'full metal panic' i'd b happy...well i can dream...

*Lemme tell you sumn sucka! Listen here jack! You just a piece of cheese with the corners cut off IN OTHER WORDS you ain neva gon b a slice bish!!*

*They spoiled! They got attitudes! Let 'em cry!*

*his body was facing this way but his head, his head was like this...*
SwimNerd
Ichiron47

Reply to jjesster - Message ID#: 57886572

Yeah...[adult swim] should really bring in some new anime. Especially since now the program starts at 9pm.

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xxIchiron47xx
SwimHipster
Link187

Reply to Ichiron47 - Message ID#: 58052040

That would be a perfect slot for Kekkaishi, then Bleach.  Two of the kiddier shows.  But, it will probably just go to more Fox shows.  God I hate Adult Swim now.

SwimStar
TheBigOFan72

Reply to Ichiron47 - Message ID#: 58052040

They should try getting a deal with FUNimation Entertainment so they can air One Piece. Heck, they should try getting the airing rights to Shakugan no Shana or more FUNimation series. As much as I love VIZ Media, too many titles they hold the license to are on [adult swim]. It outnumbers the other licensors greatly. Personally, for Saturday nights they should air only anime. If it's anime night, why have anything that isn't anime on?

*Adult Swim Boards Guide and FAQ for new users (Click if you're new!)*Twitter*AnimeSols: The Future of Anime's Past*My Waifu*
Roger Smith (The Big O): "Big O!! Showtime!!" InuYasha (InuYasha): "Windscar!!" Roger Smith (The Big O): "People are not ruled by their memories!"
PlayStation Network Online ID: Videogameaddict2 Xbox Live Gamertag: BigOnAnime94 | This post has been brought to you by an otaku.
Passionate manga and anime fan since November 2008 | Gamer since January 2002 | Favorite Anime: The Vision of Escaflowne
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."-Adrock Thurston (Eureka Seven) | My Video Game Collection
List of legal anime streaming sites | MyAnimeList MyMangaList | My Anime Collection | My Manga Collection | MyFigureCollection
SwimPunk
SangoSubduer

Only when Sango stops! ;]

Sango's lover, soul mate, overlord and master, and loving partner. She loves me very much and enjoys being dominated by me, as I make Sango my betch every night! ;]
SwimPunk
Narky

Delayed airing?  Is that what you call one my simple diversion that I sold to Adult Swim?  This is my doing.  They are merely executing my ingenious plan! *grin*

Traps? Is that what you call my simple diversions?