MasterKitteh
ALchemist81

Is InuYasha shounen or shoujo?

I don't think it can be considered strictly as either, since it has elements of both.  Your thoughts?
This Saturday night's edition of Toonami begins at 11:30 with a rerun of Space Dandy; then it's an all-new Bleach at Midnight, and Toonami premieres of Naruto: Shippuden at 12:30 AM and One Piece at 1. After that, it's Blue Exorcist at 1:30 AM before a premiere of Black Lagoon at 2 AM! Following that, it's old-school Naruto at 2:30 before GITS at 3 and FMA:B at 3:30! Then it's business as usual with Samurai Jack at 4 right before IGPX kicks it into overdrive at 4:30 before we go long ago and far away with Star Wars: The Clone Wars at 5 before closing out the night with Sym-Bionic Titan at 5:30!

The players keep changing but the game's the same: the best action on TV! ONLY TOONAMI!
KittehNerd
elotequeen

Re: Is InuYasha shounen or shoujo?

Reply to ALchemist81 - Message ID#: 44473324

For sure, it's shounen. It's posted on the Weekly Shounen Jump. Or was posted.

If it was shojo, we would've gotten a kiss with InuKag already...  

ZOMG. I can't believe it's ending tomorrow. ;_; And, an episode is airing right now...but it's a filler. Still one of the better ones though! 

"I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack." -Demetri Martin

I survived the apocalypse at Comicon '09.

KittehStar
crimsonbullet

Reply to elotequeen - Message ID#: 44473493

It's in Shonen Sunday not Jump.

and yeah - with any luck most should know the ending in a few hours. 

Defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies. - Jean Hérault Gourville
You... you've got me? Who's got you? - Lois Lane
Dear God. What is it like in your funny little brains, it must be so boring. - Sherlock
El original es infiel a la traducción. - Jorge Luis Borges

KittehNerd
elotequeen

Reply to crimsonbullet - Message ID#: 44473669

crimsonbullet wrote:

It's in Shonen Sunday not Jump.

and yeah - with any luck most should know the ending in a few hours. 

S'what I meant. >_> 

"I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack." -Demetri Martin

KittehStar
crimsonbullet

Reply to elotequeen - Message ID#: 44473675

*nods* I figured. I make the mistake sometimes too ^^
Defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies. - Jean Hérault Gourville
You... you've got me? Who's got you? - Lois Lane
Dear God. What is it like in your funny little brains, it must be so boring. - Sherlock
El original es infiel a la traducción. - Jorge Luis Borges

KittehNerd
elotequeen

Reply to crimsonbullet - Message ID#: 44473678

It's cool. Wow It's late. Do you happen to know the approx. time the chapter should come out? I know it usually comes out on Wednesday, but last week it came out on Tuesday, so yaah. 

KittehHotshot
mirokuluvsthegirls

Reply to ALchemist81 - Message ID#: 44473324

Shonen, like everything else Rumiko Takahashi has done. (Except for Maison Ikkoku and One-Pound Gospel, which were seinen manga).
Well...I'm back....four years later.