Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hell's Minions
ALchemist81

Is InuYasha shounen or shoujo?

I don't think it can be considered strictly as either, since it has elements of both.  Your thoughts?
WITH ALUCARD STILL STUCK ON THAT BOAT, SERAS IS HOLDING HER OWN! WILL SHE GET EVEN MORE AWESOME IN EFFORT TO DEFEND THE REMNANTS OF THE HELLSING ORGANIZATION? FIND OUT THIS WEEK AT 2 AM, ONLY TOONAMI!!
But first, 2 shows will end with thrilling conclusions! It's Eren vs. Annie, the clash of the human-Titan hybrids, in the Season Finale of Attack on Titan at 11:30, followed by Ichigo vs. Ginjo, a duel of Hollowfied Bankai Substitute Soul Reapers at Midnight. Next, the 5-Tailed Fox craves snake soup on Shippuden at 12:30, and One Piece delves deep into Robin's past at 1 before team Dai-Gurren has to fend off another General in Gurren Lagann at 1:30. Then, the Vampires come out at 2 AM as Hellsing Ultimate brings you another awesome round of undead-on-undead action! After that, get ready for a great late late late night of classics, with Space Dandy at 3, Cowboy Bebop is next at 3:30, FMA:B at 4, a never-before-seen-on-Toonami episode of Ghost In The Shell at 4:30, The Big O at 5, and Samurai Jack at 5:30!
And we can finally finish the epic saga! InuYasha: The Final Act comes to Toonami November 15th at 2 AM!
Zombie Slayer
elotequeen

Re: Is InuYasha shounen or shoujo?

Reply to ALchemist81 - Message ID#: 44473324

For sure, it's shounen. It's posted on the Weekly Shounen Jump. Or was posted.

If it was shojo, we would've gotten a kiss with InuKag already...  

ZOMG. I can't believe it's ending tomorrow. ;_; And, an episode is airing right now...but it's a filler. Still one of the better ones though! 

"I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack." -Demetri Martin

I survived the apocalypse at Comicon '09.

Scaredy Cat
crimsonbullet

Reply to elotequeen - Message ID#: 44473493

It's in Shonen Sunday not Jump.

and yeah - with any luck most should know the ending in a few hours. 

Defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies. - Jean Hérault Gourville
You... you've got me? Who's got you? - Lois Lane
Dear God. What is it like in your funny little brains, it must be so boring. - Sherlock
El original es infiel a la traducción. - Jorge Luis Borges

Zombie Slayer
elotequeen

Reply to crimsonbullet - Message ID#: 44473669

crimsonbullet wrote:

It's in Shonen Sunday not Jump.

and yeah - with any luck most should know the ending in a few hours. 

S'what I meant. >_> 

"I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack." -Demetri Martin

Scaredy Cat
crimsonbullet

Reply to elotequeen - Message ID#: 44473675

*nods* I figured. I make the mistake sometimes too ^^
Defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies. - Jean Hérault Gourville
You... you've got me? Who's got you? - Lois Lane
Dear God. What is it like in your funny little brains, it must be so boring. - Sherlock
El original es infiel a la traducción. - Jorge Luis Borges

Zombie Slayer
elotequeen

Reply to crimsonbullet - Message ID#: 44473678

It's cool. Wow It's late. Do you happen to know the approx. time the chapter should come out? I know it usually comes out on Wednesday, but last week it came out on Tuesday, so yaah. 

Laughing Clown
mirokuluvsthegirls

Reply to ALchemist81 - Message ID#: 44473324

Shonen, like everything else Rumiko Takahashi has done. (Except for Maison Ikkoku and One-Pound Gospel, which were seinen manga).
Well...I'm back....four years later.