Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimHELPeR
ALchemist81

Those Canuckleheads take their sweet-ass time...

I wonder how long the Ocean Group will keep us in suspense!  How far into 2012 will we go before we hear anything about the English dub?

Any guesses??

HELLSING AND ISCARIOT HAVE SEEMINGLY JOINED FORCES AND ALL HELL HAS BROKEN LOOSE IN LONDON, BUT WILL ALUCARD EVER GET THE HELL OFF THE BOAT? FIND OUT THIS WEEK AT 2 AM, ONLY TOONAMI!!

But first, Attack On Titan shows Eren reluctant to kick his former comrade in arms Annie's ass, when she reveals herself to be the Female Titan at 11:30, then Bleach continues with Ichigo and friends kicking Xcution's ass at 12. The 4-Tailed Fox craves snake soup on Shippuden at 12:30. Once Piece delves deep into Robin's past at 1 before team Dai-Gurren has to fend of fearsome Adiane the Elegant on Gurren Lagann 1:30. Then, the Vampires come out at 2 AM as Hellsing Ultimate brings you another awesome round of undead-on-undead action! After that, get ready for a great late late late night of classics, as Space Dandy returns at 3, Cowboy Bebop is next at 3:30, FMA:B at 4, a never-before-seen-on-Toonami episode of Ghost In The Shell at 4:30, The Big O at 5, and Samurai Jack at 5:30!
SwimHELPeR
DoxieMoxie

Re: Those Canuckleheads take their sweet-ass time.

[ Edited ]

Reply to ALchemist81 - Message ID#: 63780287

Since Viz is the one that made the announcement, I would say Ocean is finished and the ball is in their court.  The last time they released an Inu box set it was in April or early May and they announced it before Christmas.  However, they didn't disclose the release date until two months prior.

It concerns me, though, that they didn't go for a broadcast of the dub first.  I found quite a few differences between the [as] broadcast version of the dub, and the DVD's.  The "You smell nice" passage was different in the DVD and there were several mispronunciations in the [as] broadcast that were fixed in the DVD.  In particular, I remember the first time Richard Cox says "Tenseiga".  He pronounced it "Tensaiga" in the [as] broadcast, but it was correct on the DVD. 

Also, Demon Slayer was exchanged with Demon Exterminator a couple of times.

I'm doxiedachsie!
New Rank Chart | Custom Rank Chart | Communiy Error Reports | Inuyasha Board | Moribito Board | Casshern Sins Board | Samurai 7
Your HELPeR for Inuyasha, Moribito!, Casshern Sins, and Samurai 7!
Moribito Episode Viewing going on right now in the Moribito Folder! Episode 21 now up!

Otaku Info Broker
helpme

if we are talking about airring it

then I would like to use this from the Show suggestion area

TheBigOFan72 wrote:

From what I'm getting at in that quote I posted from that ANN article, that fee they paid to get it on the air is like a one-time thing. So really it's only 5 times more than making a single episode, not the whole show. FMA they said cost like $5.6 million to make, and it cost like $560,000 to get it on the air.

Yeah, anime be such an expensive thing to make, get on the air, and sell in Japan. It gives us an idea probably of how much [as] has to pay to get it on the channel. Maybe close to what licensing costs are like.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-01-30/adv-court-documen
ts-reveal-amounts-paid-for-29-anime...

the actual link

MyAnimeList
Anime Manga More website
Either way Don't have fun or I will hunt it down and kill it ~SwimModPerseus
Take a chill pill. Log off. You're being a jackass, and it's annoying ~SwimOdin
Come back from a weekend and you guys are trying to castrate each other Jeeze ~SwimMod_Bast
Knight SwimDeath main account 

Swimmortal
westpark

From what I'm told we're not even getting it.

WESTPARK THE KING OF ASMB

"westpark ran a train on this thread" - Stilgar

"Every woman needs a good slap now & again." - Sir Sean Connery
SwimHELPeR
ALchemist81

Reply to westpark - Message ID#: 63791165

westpark wrote:

From what I'm told we're not even getting it.

Who told you that?  Why would they go and stab one of their most loyal fanbases in the back?

HELLSING AND ISCARIOT HAVE SEEMINGLY JOINED FORCES AND ALL HELL HAS BROKEN LOOSE IN LONDON, BUT WILL ALUCARD EVER GET THE HELL OFF THE BOAT? FIND OUT THIS WEEK AT 2 AM, ONLY TOONAMI!!

But first, Attack On Titan shows Eren reluctant to kick his former comrade in arms Annie's ass, when she reveals herself to be the Female Titan at 11:30, then Bleach continues with Ichigo and friends kicking Xcution's ass at 12. The 4-Tailed Fox craves snake soup on Shippuden at 12:30. Once Piece delves deep into Robin's past at 1 before team Dai-Gurren has to fend of fearsome Adiane the Elegant on Gurren Lagann 1:30. Then, the Vampires come out at 2 AM as Hellsing Ultimate brings you another awesome round of undead-on-undead action! After that, get ready for a great late late late night of classics, as Space Dandy returns at 3, Cowboy Bebop is next at 3:30, FMA:B at 4, a never-before-seen-on-Toonami episode of Ghost In The Shell at 4:30, The Big O at 5, and Samurai Jack at 5:30!