Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimPunk
stewieo

does inuyasha

ever come on????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i havent seen the show since forever

XD " THIS IS HOW I DANCE! WHEN IM NOT WEARING UNDERPANTS! NOTHING I LIKE MORE THAN TO DANCE!, AND IM NOT GOING TO WEAR NO PANTS!! U CANT MAKE ME!!!!!!!!"
SwimIcon
darkmaster24

Re: does inuyasha

Reply to stewieo - Message ID#: 44607590

It on currently at 5:30 am Mon- Turs.

11pm - 12am on Saturdays and 5am -6am on the weekends.

Take a look at the big schedule on the home page.  

Wii Friend Code 4979-1514-3908-9652

My SN on the mania.com Anime and Manga forums is Orihimes_Boyfriend
SwimPunk
inuyashafreak2009

As a matter of fact, I think he does in... uhhhh... crap, I forgot which episode but he does come on. So does Kagome in one of the episode. In fact, they almost kiss in episode... something, I forgot. It was called Sota's brave confession of love. If you don't want to know what happens, then ignore the rest of this message. Otherwise, keep reading. In the episode called Sota's brave confession of love, Sota falls in love with a girl named Hetomi. Because he doesn't know what to do, he comes to Inuyasha for help. Sota wants to practice saying "I love you" to mInuyasha. So he practices trying to say it. But by the time he does say it, Kagome comes nearby, and I'm guessing she sort of thought that they were gay. So then Kagome helps Sota out with his relationship. Sota get's way to shy to tell Hetomi that he likes her, so she walks away. Then Inuyasha gets pissed, so he forces Sota to tell Hetomi how he feels. So then Inuyasha and Kagome go and spy on him at the park to make sure everything goes OK. So then Sota and Hetomi meet at the park. Sota is succesful in telling Hetomi how he feels. So then they end up hugging, and that gets Inuyasha and Kagome thinking... something. Then they freak out sorta, and look away from each other and quietly yell as if they were saying "ewww". That's basicly what happens in the episode, in case you didn't know what goes on in the episode. If you did know all along, then I guess you just wasted alot of time reading this.
SwimStar
Poppa_Rocks

u must be blind, taht show been on for liek 2 yeasrs.
ask me things.

How big are those Titties? -Wonder Deadland

The PSN
SwimPunk
songo113

Reply to Poppa_Rocks - Message ID#: 44639333

ive been watching it for about 4 yaers now it came to america uh.. i think in 2001 idk it says in one of the 4 movies speacail features
I lu inuyasha its the best show in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Magical Pink Monster
BUU8800

Actually, it is currently the ONLY anime that is on everyday.....too bad it's at 5:30 A.M......