Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimPunk
idkwhy

Bring back 9:30 KOTH

Really disappointed / sad / depressed about KOTH being moved off the usual 9:30 PM time slot.. please adult swim move it back... You can take away a half hour of Family Guy or American Dad.. why would you touch King of the Hill?

SwimNub
mgmt420x

Re: Bring back 9:30 KOTH

Reply to idkwhy - Message ID#: 68891615

I aswell enjoy the classical KOTH show. Without saying family guy and amercan dad have way too many reruns and enought spaice on the schedual. 

SwimNub
trexkoth

Yes, adult swim please bring back King of the Hill for the 9:30 pm slot!!

It is a good show for easing into the adult swim schedule. It isn't too brash like the other shows so a wider audience can watch it, which is good because it is placed early in the lineup.

Bring back KOTH for the full hour again please. I made an account on this forum just to beg for it back!
SwimPunk
Modestot

I agree. Losing of the Hill is a great show!!! If they really want The Cleveland Show in the line-up they should squeeze it in surfing a Family Guy slot... It did branch off of Family Guy to bein with.

SwimSuperfan
AntiLawnElement

idkwhy wrote:

Really disappointed / sad / depressed about KOTH being moved off the usual 9:30 PM time slot.. please adult swim move it back... You can take away a half hour of Family Guy or American Dad.. why would you touch King of the Hill?

To repeat what I just said in The Cleveland Show's subforum:

I agree. I usually tune in for King of the Hill at 5:00am every morning, so you can imagine my frustration when I tuned in this morning and noticed that the 5:00am time slot had been replaced with what is easily one of my least favorite Fox shows.

SwimNub
faps2traps

I also just signed up only to ask for my hour of KOTH to be brought back, and to be replaced by a sh**ty rip off,, so sad

SwimNub
trexkoth

We don't need so many slots for family guy either!

All you king of the hill supporters, is there any way we can sign a petition or contact adult swim to complain?
SwimPunk
Modestot

Reply to trexkoth - Message ID#: 68895619

I'd like to know the same. I am genuinely upset. After all these years with an hour of King if the Hill they just took it away and replaced it with The Cleveland Show??? Come on!!! King of the Hill is the best show to unwind to.

SwimPunk
Modestot

Reply to trexkoth - Message ID#: 68895619

There's a "contact us" feature on the very bottom. I just messaged them. Who knows if anyone will care though...
SwimPunk
idkwhy

Reply to Modestot - Message ID#: 68896507

Modestot wrote:
There's a "contact us" feature on the very bottom. I just messaged them. Who knows if anyone will care though...

That's what I've been thinking

SwimPunk
VoidDragonAtma

Reply to idkwhy - Message ID#: 68897593

I came to voice my displeasure as well; King of the Hill has consistently been one of my favorite shows and the first hour of Adult Swim (as well as the last when I'm awake for it) have always been my favorite parts of the line-up because of it, feeling to be the perfect way to start that night's AS run and the perfect way to end it.  The fact that the Cleveland Show, a mediocre at best program, has taken one of KotH's time slots is truly disappointing.  Family Guy already airs four times a night; I don't need a carbon copy of it as well.  Were it to replace anything, the Cleveland Show could take a Family Guy time slot, as noted.

SwimPunk
Modestot

Follow KOTH_Hour on Twttr to show your support!!!

SwimNub
RealBDP

Reply to Modestot - Message ID#: 68899397

I miss the double dose of this show.  The Cleveland Show is average at best and should have taken over one of the Family Guy spots instead.  hopefully they change it!

SwimNub
thatonenerdygirl

Adultswim, please bring back the 9:30 slot for King of the HIll, i could not watch the channel without it.

SwimNub
Drummergod08

The 9:30 showing of KING OF THE HILL defiantly needs to be put back on the schedule!! First off "the cleveland show" is NOT that great. Just someone trying to spin off of Family Guy. Anyways, KOTH is a great show that many many ppl love to watch every night at 9:00 & 9:30!! Even my band and most of the people at our record label love KOTH, we all always talk about adultswim. Half the time when we get done late in the studio, we pop adult swim on in there. Pretty sweet!! BUT ANYWAYS ADULT SWIM, YOUR MESSING WITH OUR MO-GO!!!!! PUT KING OF THE HILL BACK ON AT 9:30 PLEASE!!! IT JUST MAKES SENSE AND MOST OF ALL IT FEELS GOOD...............YES IT DOES, DON'T LIE....... HA!

SwimNub
Mallycat94

In this world full of pain and disappointment , there aren't many things I look forward to that keep my head out of the oven, so to speak. Well knowing I can watch an hour of KOTH at 8:00 pm and/or 4:00 am (CST) makes up a chunk of those things. There is a reason it was on the air for like 13 years and TCS was on the air for like 10 minutes!! KOTH is just the *bamf*! Please bring the hour back!!!
Citizen
YourDeadman

//> i like an hour of koth , what took its spot?
home folder naruto

item: Jutsu Stone
SwimNub
wtanya88

I too am very sad about Adult swim removing KOTH from the 9:30 slot, I loved back to back KOTH! I am not a fan of TCS at all!
SwimPunk
ThatoneJeff

Why on earth would they replace a KOTH slot? Isn't it bad enough there is already 2 Hours of Seth Macfarlane?

SwimPunk
Baelzar

Rather than bring back King of the Hill, please replace it with something more entertaining.  Perhaps Dora the Explorer, or Captain Planet, or maybe pick up the rights to Land of the Lost or Sigumnd the Sea Monster.

Or you could just show the test pattern for 30 minutes.  Even that is more entertaining than King of the Hill.

SwimNub
LukeBK

+1 please bring back a full hour of KOTH! Best show on Adult Swim!

SwimNub
LukeBK

Here is what Netflix told me about King of the Hill:

Ah okay Luke, so it looks like we just recently lost the license for that show. That's nothing to worry about- it's part of the negotiation process. We have to get a contract with the studio that owns the title to stream it and we just need to hammer out the legal stuff before we can put it back up. What I can do for you is take your feedback by making a note on your account to see if we can speed up that process a little bit. If we see that more people want a show we'll fight harder for it, so you did exactly what you needed to do by chatting in!

Make sure to contact them about it.

SwimNub
Ragonef

REALLY DISAPPOINTED!
Please bring back KING OF THE HILL from 9-10!!!!
SwimNub
jfryder70

Reply to Ragonef - Message ID#: 69431021

Hey AS, where does the indignity end for fans of this show? And has anyone else noticed they are now also time-compressing these episodes? I had "Unbearable Blindness of Laying" on my TiVo from last night and when I  tried watching this morning, I immediately noticed the theme music sounded much faster than normal. This continued with the episode. It's been speeded up to the point where everyone sounds like they are on meth or something and as far as I am concerned they have now rendered the show as completely unwacthable on this channel. I did an A/B comparison and played the same episode from an alternate source at the same time and they were synced at first, but the AS version quickly moved ahead of the other source. KOTH is a Southern-based show and as such things are meant to unfold at a leisurely pace. Speeding this up by the degree that AS is doing completely destroys the enjoyabiliity of it. I don't want to watch a show where there are no gaps between spoken lines and everyone is acting like they drank a dozen cups of coffee. EPIC FAIL AS!!! And yes, we are on to you. Bastards...

SwimPunk
Baelzar

Reply to jfryder70 - Message ID#: 69433453

If you're a fan of this show, the indignity never ends.  Never.