Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimPunk
Ryokazoid

post here if you hate hank hill

i hate. hank. WITH A SEETHING PASSION.

he's such a **NaClO** stupid **NaClO**.

i hate peggy too...i want to knock her dumb **NaClO** off the pedistool she's put herself on and bash her face in with a jagged pipe.

god forbid i ever come across anyone like these people in real life.

cleans your balls
SwimLegend
comfortably_numb

Re: post here if you hate hank hill

Reply to Ryokazoid - Message ID#: 56398412

There's a guy that looks like Hank in my microsoft office class
In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Mike's Big & Tall
SwimNerd
MrVain

To be fair, Hank Hill is fairly moderate.  He tries to recycle and be green and he's not against gay rights.

Word of God says that Peggy was designed to be the type of woman who exemplifies all the bad quality of the lesser sex.

I have been delivered from death to a more ...permanent Hell.
SwimPunk
Jairbreaux

Reply to MrVain - Message ID#: 56493032

There's something wrong with you if you hate Hank Hill.

SwimHELPeR
Da_Killa_Ounze

[friendly reminder: it's a cartoon]

[now breathe]

Home Movies                                             King Of The Hill

Trigun                                   Toonami
Family Guy                                                     American Dad
            The Cleveland Show
X-Box Live Gamer Tag: Killa Ounze Free Official Microsoft Points: Here

That's all for now kids, btw I used to be an Admin

SwimPunk
BreeDaniels

Do you use charcoal?

Get busy livin' or get kraken.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001042673494
SwimSuperfan
LightHawkGenesis

Peggy's one thing, but why Hank? He's opinionated, but reasonable enough that you could get him to agree with a rational argument if you just used propane and football as metaphors.
Je Suis Faucon
Ouroboros of Basilisk
SwimSuperfan
deceased

Reply to LightHawkGenesis - Message ID#: 57031194

word

Squire
Dark_Lord_Khrima

The thing about the show is that the people in it are like people in real life. They all have their good and bad parts, so I think yeah, Hank does have his **BOO** moments, but he also has his good moments.
SwimFan
FalgoreXYX

Ryokazoid wrote:

i hate. hank. WITH A SEETHING PASSION.

he's such a **NaClO** stupid **NaClO**.

i hate peggy too...i want to knock her dumb **NaClO** off the pedistool she's put herself on and bash her face in with a jagged pipe.

god forbid i ever come across anyone like these people in real life.

If you "came across" hank in real life he would break your skull open with a nine iron. Everything he says is correct aside from his statement that skunky generic soda tastes the same as name brand. Soccer sucks!!!!!..

CodeguruX

SwimNub
darkfaith91

Reply to FalgoreXYX - Message ID#: 57189304

imagine smoking pot with hank hill :smileyvery-happy:
SwimPunk
100corpses

They are supposed to be modeled after a typical American family living in that type of environment, plus you can't expect much character structure from a Judge comedy

FLYING LOTUS FOREVER
SwimSuperfan
LightHawkGenesis

Reply to 100corpses - Message ID#: 57813058

Hank is seriously the one American cartoon character whom I would love to meet and converse with.
Je Suis Faucon
Ouroboros of Basilisk
SwimNerd
TheSoilworker

Even though I like him as a cartoon character, I bet we wouldn't exactly get a long irl.

I've got half a mind to say
all the things that bother me today.
SwimPunk
Jayplex

Reply to TheSoilworker - Message ID#: 58047588

Hank is alright mainly because I like his morals and his general love for the simple things in life. I hate Peggy I would refused to talk to any woman who is that full of herself it is just obnoxious. Plus she looks like a dude haha.

SwimPunk
SONIKonKRONIK

Reply to Jayplex - Message ID#: 58051776

I like hank because hes so simple and he's so oblivious to it. The humor he brings is not for everyone and it can take a while for them to get Hank. I find him hilarious.
A hoe gotta wash clothes too
SwimPunk
camzombie

you trollin

SwimNub
ThaDreazie

F*Bomb Hank Hill and F*Bomb this entire program.  It doesn't belong on Adult Swim... I actually looked at the listings today, it's taking up WAY too much airtime on Adult Swim. 

Hank Hill **grok**.  He has a narrow eurethra.  He is homophobic... he is mortified of his effeminate, histrionic son.  Is that funny?  Ha-Ha... Ha.  Hank would never vote for gay marriage.  All alone... just Hank, God, and Uncle Sam in that little booth... oh, no... he'd vote against gay marriage.  Anyone who says Hank is fairly moderate is just confusing his spineless fear of confrontation with something else more noble. 

Truth is, everything scares the S*Bomb out of Hank because he doesn't understand anything beyond football, mowers, and propane.  He's probably afraid of **grok** for the same reason.  Hank Hill is as big of a F*Bomb idiot as Tom Anderson, the idiot character he spun off of from Beavis and Butt-Head. 

Let's face it, when it comes to cartoons, Mike Judge is only good at one thing: idiots.  He knows em.  He loves em.  He probably IS one.

Now let's look at movies... what are there, Office Space and Extract.  Office Space, we all agree was funny.  Extract SSSS UUUUCCCK  KKKED bad. 

Mike Judge just **grok** my S*Bomb through a rubber hose.  He's past his prime.  Put him out to pasture.  Render his body parts down for their essential vitamins and minerals and spread it on animal feed and crop fields for the proliferation of export commodities.

King of the HIll: stick a fork in it, it's done.  FTW

SwimNerd
FinShaggy

**beast**, that's a little harsh. They were just raised by some fuuuuuudgeed up individuals.
"I'd rather be a lightning rod, than a seismograph."

http://goo.gl/mQQMJd
SwimPunk
hankofthehill

Reply to FinShaggy - Message ID#: 62131956

Haha my old neighbor was exactly like Hank Hill. We used to borrow WD-40 from him and he'd always fix stuff for us.

SwimNerd
akihironihongo

hank's an ass, but the show is hilarious.

in fact his being an ass adds to the comedy of the show.

My name's not Akihiro, and my name isnt really written in or spoken in Nihongo; therefore, my username is akihironihongo.

君は娼婦になることだ!
SwimNerd
SkipToMyLou

Reply to akihironihongo - Message ID#: 62898928

Seriously, I don't understand why this show is even on adult swim.  I remember it as a spinoff of Beavis and Butthead.  I'd rather watch re runs of that, than new episodes of koth.

SwimNerd
eliasjackson

Hank is a parody of a stereotypical Texas dumbass, what do you expect? But that's part of what makes this show fudging hilarious. You're not supposed to like all the characters. Because if everyone were perfect, life would be boring.

SwimNub

It's not even a point of "oh I really dislike this character " it's just a feeling. Something that erks me to the point of hatred. However the show obviously revolves around hank, and there wouldn't be a dang ole show without him man. And I really like the show in the entirety of it. Well here's my personal opinion on hank hill and some reasons I can use to try and describe why just a silly cartoon character can make me so angry.

First off, he is a bigot, a control freak, and a selfish selfish man. He may not be racist but that just means that he likes anyone that believes in everything he believes in. And if not they are called "freaks" "sissies" and "weirdos" by him. And yes, you could argue that his family friends and coworkers don't all believe in the same stuff as him, but he's ahead of them with his power kicks of being assistant manager at work, the block captain of the neighborhood (where all of his friends live) , and the man of the house. So with the rest of the world he just assumes things about people without giving them a chance. And in some episodes he turns out to like the person he despises at first. But he just goes ahead and does it again.

Now on the topic of bobby and his relationship hank. I feel bad for bobby. He's the son of a middle class working man who has a low level of tolerance and is a complete square. Plus he's "husky" he represents the hard life of a fat kid growing up. Either hank completely ignores him or treats him like complete garbage bc he doesn't like what he's doing, even if it's not even something bad. The episode that really makes my blood boil is when hanks piece of crap truck breaks down and falls apart and he just doesn't wanna get rid of it. So bobby sees an add in the newspaper that says "pick up truck heaven" and he thinks that it means heaven for pick up trucks an that they can fix his dear old dads truck. But when they get there it's just a dealership and on the way home the truck breaks down on the train tracks and actually gets hit by a train lol. And hank actually blames bobby! He yells at him that he made him drive out there and it wouldn't have happened if not. I mean wtf is that? It's funny how bobby is ridiculed for #### up all the time when he is the child, and hank seems to have a childlike learning curve. Not until they get back to the dealership and bobby runs off to walk home does hank say "Oooh" and realize he's being a complete baby about his truck and a jerk to his own son for no reason.

Then it's his voice man. His voice when he's talking about stuff like "remember when we pranked the groundskeeper and mowed the whole football field? You shoulda seen the look on his face huhhuhhuh" what!? No sir that is not reality. Or " when I was in school the student with the highest grade got to keep the textbook. They sure knew how to motivate teenagers" wow. Just wow. And Peggy is another story. But they are perfect for each other.
SwimHELPeR
Da_Killa_Ounze

Reply to dangolehey - Message ID#: 65690466

dangolehey wrote:
It's not even a point of "oh I really dislike this character " it's just a feeling. Something that erks me to the point of hatred. However the show obviously revolves around hank, and there wouldn't be a dang ole show without him man. And I really like the show in the entirety of it. Well here's my personal opinion on hank hill and some reasons I can use to try and describe why just a silly cartoon character can make me so angry.

First off, he is a bigot, a control freak, and a selfish selfish man. He may not be racist but that just means that he likes anyone that believes in everything he believes in. And if not they are called "freaks" "sissies" and "weirdos" by him. And yes, you could argue that his family friends and coworkers don't all believe in the same stuff as him, but he's ahead of them with his power kicks of being assistant manager at work, the block captain of the neighborhood (where all of his friends live) , and the man of the house. So with the rest of the world he just assumes things about people without giving them a chance. And in some episodes he turns out to like the person he despises at first. But he just goes ahead and does it again.

Now on the topic of bobby and his relationship hank. I feel bad for bobby. He's the son of a middle class working man who has a low level of tolerance and is a complete square. Plus he's "husky" he represents the hard life of a fat kid growing up. Either hank completely ignores him or treats him like complete garbage bc he doesn't like what he's doing, even if it's not even something bad. The episode that really makes my blood boil is when hanks piece of crap truck breaks down and falls apart and he just doesn't wanna get rid of it. So bobby sees an add in the newspaper that says "pick up truck heaven" and he thinks that it means heaven for pick up trucks an that they can fix his dear old dads truck. But when they get there it's just a dealership and on the way home the truck breaks down on the train tracks and actually gets hit by a train lol. And hank actually blames bobby! He yells at him that he made him drive out there and it wouldn't have happened if not. I mean wtf is that? It's funny how bobby is ridiculed for #### up all the time when he is the child, and hank seems to have a childlike learning curve. Not until they get back to the dealership and bobby runs off to walk home does hank say "Oooh" and realize he's being a complete baby about his truck and a jerk to his own son for no reason.

Then it's his voice man. His voice when he's talking about stuff like "remember when we pranked the groundskeeper and mowed the whole football field? You shoulda seen the look on his face huhhuhhuh" what!? No sir that is not reality. Or " when I was in school the student with the highest grade got to keep the textbook. They sure knew how to motivate teenagers" wow. Just wow. And Peggy is another story. But they are perfect for each other.

Whoever you are sir, post more I think this is a really great view of the show.

There is more then enough to hate about Hank Hill but he is suppose to rub you the wrong way, and then save his name throughout the show as he gets a little bit less of a jerk every day. Same with Peggy, she is a character made purposely to twist your noodle, same with Bobby and even Bill, Boomhauer, Dale, and a few other characters. Not everyone is perfect, doesn't automatically mean they are good or bad. In a weird way the show almost teaches to be tolerant of others, even if they are annoying and sort of a biggot, as the show shows it's just an amount of enlightenment. It's a realistic yet warm hearted take on what life is like in some places, and in some homes. At least that's kind of my feeling on it. All the characters are lovable even though sometimes if you could you'd slap the tar out of them for being the way they are, but like I said, isn't that real life? Hating someone who hates doesn't fix hate, it just adds to it.

Home Movies                                             King Of The Hill

Trigun                                   Toonami
Family Guy                                                     American Dad
            The Cleveland Show
X-Box Live Gamer Tag: Killa Ounze Free Official Microsoft Points: Here

That's all for now kids, btw I used to be an Admin