Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Good Morning Sunshine
itsacoaster

Lucy returns to TV

Lucy, the Daughter of the Devil will make its triumphant TV return in Adult Swim's DVR theater.

Beginning Monday, February 7, set your DVRs (or VCRs) for 4AM to watch this TV classic as it was meant to be seen.

Plus, it's a good way to get your Lucy fix while you're waiting for the DVD to become un-sold out again.
"And we get stuff like Two and a Half Men and Dane Cook and everybody sleepwalks through their little lives and eventually death's sleep comes." - SwimMod_Luuv
"Seth McFarlene [sic] is ####ing Mike Lazzo." - dudeco
"He's correct on all fronts" - 770312 talking about itsacoaster
AIM: itsacoaster | My Anime List | Index of Lucy clips on AS video
Praise Rang in the highest. Hosanna.
My website that I never update
SwimLegend
gheelnory

Re: Lucy returns to TV

Reply to itsacoaster - Message ID#: 58514348

I tuned in DVR Theater tonight, looking forward to more Lucy---and got Frankenhole instead. (I don't hate Frankenhole, but it's not Lucy!)

Yeah, I know there's a Schedule I could look at.  I just prefer to be delightfully surprised.

LUCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how he does it but he lives like a king and he dallies and he gathers and he plucks and he shines,
And when the man dances certainly, boys, what else? The piper pays him! Yes sir, yes sir, yes sir, yes sir,
When the man dances, certainly, boys, what else? The piper pays him! Yessssir, Yessssir…
Good Morning Sunshine
itsacoaster

Reply to gheelnory - Message ID#: 58866304

I wish AS would have given it one more run during an hour when people are awake, if only just to promote the DVD. But it just wasn't to be, I guess. The DVD sold out quickly even without on-air promotion, so it worked out.
"And we get stuff like Two and a Half Men and Dane Cook and everybody sleepwalks through their little lives and eventually death's sleep comes." - SwimMod_Luuv
"Seth McFarlene [sic] is ####ing Mike Lazzo." - dudeco
"He's correct on all fronts" - 770312 talking about itsacoaster
AIM: itsacoaster | My Anime List | Index of Lucy clips on AS video
Praise Rang in the highest. Hosanna.
My website that I never update
SwimLegend
gheelnory

Reply to itsacoaster - Message ID#: 58867118

Yeah, with so few episodes, another run right away would have been nice.

Let's hope it's not too far away on the DVR Theater rotation.

(Also: given how quickly those DVDs always sell, you'd think they'd...I don't know, make a few more each time...)

I don't know how he does it but he lives like a king and he dallies and he gathers and he plucks and he shines,
And when the man dances certainly, boys, what else? The piper pays him! Yes sir, yes sir, yes sir, yes sir,
When the man dances, certainly, boys, what else? The piper pays him! Yessssir, Yessssir…