11-19-2009 10:40 AM
Greatest College Professor EVER.
so true. wonder where he teaches
11-21-2009 06:03 PM
My season 2 dvd doesn't have dethrelease part 2. I really didn't think about it, figured it would end up on season 3. Now I notice that most DVDs have all 20 episodes. Did they reissue season 2, or did I just get ripped off? Not sure were they were bought, as they were a gift.
11-21-2009 08:09 PM
11-21-2009 09:05 PM
11-21-2009 10:22 PM
Yeah, what part of the episode does it end at? If it plays the whole episode, you are
golden. If not, bring it back to the store you got it at.
11-22-2009 12:08 AM
I was talking with a friend yesterday about Toki speaking Norwegian on the phone in the Dethdad episode and we couldn't come to a conclusion on wether or not he was actually speaking the language.
So does anyone know if he is legitimately speaking Norwegian and if so, what is he saying?
11-24-2009 12:57 AM
If word around the IMDB boards is to be believed, it's actual Norwegian, but the grammar is somewhat flawed. (can't find the thread it came up in tho')
Hello big thread of questions...
I have a question.
Is Offdensen right or left handed?
In one of the DVD extras he writes with his right hand, but I think he is ambidextrous. Since he uses both when fencing.
Just wondering. Thanks!
Well, he and Mellmart both start fencing left handed, but by the last shot, both have the swords in their right hands. It seems like Offdensen purposefully tosses the sword to his left hand, and if I had to guess, I'd say Melm... (Melmert? Melward??) is not left handed either. Or maybe I'm reading too much into it, and there was just a last minute scene flip.
11-29-2009 12:37 AM - edited 11-29-2009 12:39 AM
11-29-2009 07:45 AM
11-29-2009 05:38 PM
11-29-2009 05:44 PM
I'm curious, why was the song "Sewn Back Together Wrong" left off the album?
11-29-2009 05:54 PM
11-29-2009 06:00 PM
11-29-2009 06:15 PM
11-30-2009 10:56 PM
11-30-2009 11:09 PM
two questions here:
(1) is it vata orlag or vadar orlaag? the subtitles on the season 2 dvd use both: they use the first variation when he's first introduced in the "dethlessons" episode, and the second in "dethrelease" when he's talking to mr. selaticia.
(2) i know the issue of pickles' last name has already been covered, but i was wondering if pickles' is his real first (or middle) name. i've heard it used more as a nickname than an actual one (sorry if this has also been covered--i looked through the thread and didn't see anything, but it's possible i missed it. if so, just disregard this question).
11-30-2009 11:54 PM
@ Muke9, as far as we know, it has nothing to do with Metal Gear Solid. But you would have to ask Brendon.
1) It's Vater Orlaag.
2) All we know of Pickles' name is that it's Pickles. Brendon or Tommy has never said anything more than Pickles in the show. Anything else is fanon and therefore not official.
12-03-2009 01:57 PM - edited 12-03-2009 01:58 PM
Alright, I got two for ya.
1. Is **BLEEP** Knubbler's character design based off of Mike Lazzo in any way? (I ask only because I don't see that hairstyle very often.
2. Does the name 'Dethklok' have anything to do with that Futurama episode where Professor Farnsworth invents a 'death clock' that tells how long you have left to live?
12-03-2009 02:59 PM
12-03-2009 11:37 PM
12-08-2009 03:09 AM
Heh, I see Knubbler an' think of Tom Petty.
But that's jus' me.... yanno. What do I know? I'm jus' th' dremmer....
12-08-2009 03:34 AM
12-08-2009 03:49 AM
Heh, I know what yer talkin' about dood. Sweet board, eh?
I'm nat sure where you kin get it; if it's bein' sold on here semwhere or if it was jus' a joke, or it's real merch.
I'm jus' a dremmer after all... but you kin ask Holki.
She's basically Holkdensen.
Trest me. She knows it all.
12-08-2009 11:36 AM
Well, if they had it in the infomercial, they would have be selling it. But so far it's not in the shop (I've been looking) and we have no date on when it will be there. Even when they were doing the bumps with the merch, they usually had a day or so delay on getting some of the stuff up.
So, just keep an eye on the shop. I can only assume it will be there sooner or later.
TM & © 2013 Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved.
AdultSwim.com is part of Turner Entertainment Digital which is part of the Turner Sports & Entertainment Digital Network.