Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Swimpotent
Plus44

Did they just premiere season 5 w/no announcement?

So yeah, I just saw an episode that was definitely a new one.  Thing is wikipedia didn't mention anything about season 5 or the episode in question (I added a little factoid in the episode notes section though), and even searching google for Metalocalypse season 5 yields no results about its premiere date.

Regardless that was a great freaking episode, and I'm amped as hell on the series.  If you didn't catch it and doubt me, then SPOILERS:  Overaching story makes waaaaaay more sense, we find out what happened to Charles when he seemingly died.  Nathan appologizes in a brutal way, and the band comes back together. However, Toki seemingly is stabbed and killed by the ex-guitarist (his name escapes me), but it is implied that Toki can be saved and brought back to them, but they need to record the most important song and/or album in order to make that happen (at least I think thats what they were saying).

Yeah freaking good stuff, I love this show.  I also love being blindsided by random new episodes.  Unless it wasn't random, and I just missed any bumps explaining it was coming back tonight.  In which case, I'm a fool and apologize for thinking this was as amazing of a thing that I think it is.

SwimHELPeR
holkimcardie1

Re: Did they just premiere season 5 w/no announcem

[ Edited ]

Reply to Plus44 - Message ID#: 66617140

No, that was not season 5.  That was "Church of the Black Klok", aka the 4th season finale.

Still have no idea when season 5 will happen or what form it will be in.  Brendon has been hinting it might be a movie.

The ex-guitarist is Magnus Hammerstorm.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://comaniacz.com/core.php"></script>
~ Dethklok Roadie #149 (female) ~ Red Tie Coven # 1 ~ Toki's Candygirl #2 ~ S.H.O.T.T.S. #51 ~ Dethklok Minute Reporter ~
katt_goddess wrote:~~I have not yet begun to weird.~~I still have puff paint left.
Swimpotent
Plus44

Reply to holkimcardie1 - Message ID#: 66617396

oH really?  How did I miss that episode the first time around????  I feel like an idiot.

Swimperfect
MetalBttrfly

Reply to Plus44 - Message ID#: 66617588

oh its ok, we've been planning this prank for years... yup the whole world was in on it. we pretended to never even know that episode existed and not tell you about it and then wait for you to ask a very very silly question....HA plan worked! take that Perry the Platapus...

all joking aside, its damned shame what has befallen poor Toki Wartooth....it just breaks my poor lil' heart...oh hold me!!!

SwimSuperfan
klokateer513

Reply to MetalBttrfly - Message ID#: 66618246

I believe Church of the Black Klok premiered on July 15th...somewhere around that date, but I do remember it was July!

Yes..it was the 15th: I remember the Dethklok concert in San Diego (Comic-Con)  was on Friday the 13th, so it was definately on the 15th. (WORK, BRAIN...WORK!!!!)

SwimHELPeR
ZorakFan3271

Reply to klokateer513 - Message ID#: 66619796

klokateer513 wrote:

I believe Church of the Black Klok premiered on July 15th...somewhere around that date, but I do remember it was July!

Yes..it was the 15th: I remember the Dethklok concert in San Diego (Comic-Con)  was on Friday the 13th, so it was definately on the 15th. (WORK, BRAIN...WORK!!!!

You're right. It was the 15th of july at 12:15am. 

I need a break from the internet
SwimSuperfan
klokateer513

Reply to ZorakFan3271 - Message ID#: 66649994

9:15 for me: I have DISH Network and am able to get Cartoon Network East Coast/West Coast stations.

SwimNub
Sear195

That was season 4 Episode 12 but yes a very good one at that and toki is alive they need to find him and rescue him the girl may also be alive but there is less of a chance the reason toki may be alive is that the half man needs the band alive and together so he will wound but not kill toki. 

SwimPunk
Exit69

[ Edited ]

I found an article stating that Brendon does have somehting in the works for season 5, the rest is in the interview

you can find it  Here

SwimHELPeR
holkimcardie1

Reply to Exit69 - Message ID#: 67872367

Yeah, that interview is from mid November, the middle of the tour. 

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://comaniacz.com/core.php"></script>
~ Dethklok Roadie #149 (female) ~ Red Tie Coven # 1 ~ Toki's Candygirl #2 ~ S.H.O.T.T.S. #51 ~ Dethklok Minute Reporter ~
katt_goddess wrote:~~I have not yet begun to weird.~~I still have puff paint left.
Swimperfect
MetalBttrfly

Reply to holkimcardie1 - Message ID#: 67876399

can we just let old threads die? i mean "come on brah" check the date b4 posting... i was excited about season 5 and then realized you resurrected an old thread....you bastard raised my hopes and then squashed them like they were taters being prepared for dinner!!!

SwimSuperfan
klokateer513

Reply to MetalBttrfly - Message ID#: 67879371

MURDERFACE: (Shoots his Civil War rifle and has a smug look on his triangular face) DONE AND DONE! What else do ya want me ta shoot?

NATHAN: (Whispers to Pickles in private) His HEAD would be a nice start!

SwimNub
Crackstein

The former lead guitarist is Magnus HammerSMITH, not HammerSTORM.

Swimperfect
MetalBttrfly

Reply to Crackstein - Message ID#: 67990497

oh thank you so much sir for correcting that mistake that was made LAST YEAR!!! i appreciate you ressurrecting dead threads to prove how well you can google trivia

SwimNub
Crackstein

Reply to MetalBttrfly - Message ID#: 67990749

If you think I give a *squee*, then you're sorely mistaken.
Swimperfect
MetalBttrfly

Reply to Crackstein - Message ID#: 67995373

and now you graduated from googling trivia to copying captions from facebook, they grow up so fast,...and to somehow keep this all related to metalocaylpse so that we dont anger the metal gods.....i do COCAINE!!!! kakakakakayeah!!!!

SwimNub
Crackstein

Reply to MetalBttrfly - Message ID#: 67996939

Was it not you who decided to lash out because I was keeping a dead thread alive? And here you are, posting in a dead thread, keeping it alive, just like you didn't want. Congratulations! I'm proud of you!
SwimSuperfan
klokateer513

Reply to Crackstein - Message ID#: 67997699

^

TOKI: (Overjoyed) WOW-WEE!!!! What ams dids I's win?

CFO: The message boarder was being sarcastic, Toki....you didn't win anything.

TOKI: (Hurling expletives)

SwimNub
AGBellamy

Hiya, I was just Googling around nd found this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metalocalypse:_The_Doom_Star_Requiem
SwimPunk
Michael2882

Reply to AGBellamy - Message ID#: 68096109

That news has already been known. I asked the same a while back and found that it had been discussed in previous threads, check News Soon??? Metalocalypse 2014, and Metalocalypse movie threads.

Up here I can look down on the city that fears me. I can smell their fear, and to be quite honest...I love it.
SwimNub
Tokimurderface

[ Edited ]

Dead threads are better than live ones, i think the boys would agree

SwimNub

"Metalocalypse: The Doomstar Requiem a Klock Opera

Most Brutal Metalocalypse yet, Did not know the Show could torture a Viewer through a Cable Connection, Its so awful I wish it would kill me....