Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimHELPeR
holkimcardie1

Jon Schnepp's New Project- Update! Dethklok Swag!

[ Edited ]

Okay, I got a PM from Jon over on Facebook this morning.  He's starting a new metal fairy tales project that he wants the fans to help via Kickstarter.  It seems right up Dethklok's alley.  I can see Toki, and maybe Nathan, getting into it.!

Anyway, here's Jon:

I wanted to give you a heads up about a project I'm launching with titmouse and zenescope entertainment tomorrow. I'm going to be directing an animated anthology series adaptation of the Grimm Fairy Tales comic books. I'm going to make it like the heavy metal movie, with tons of different animation styles for each Grimm story, totally badass, gore filled, and sexy as hell, The best part is we are going to raise the money to make it through people who would want to see it, so we are funding it via the kickstarter program. Can you help spread the word to all your deviant art friends, as well as post about it on the dethklok boards. It would mean a lot to me, since I know fans of Metalocalypse will appreciate what I'm trying to do, and possibly help.

Thanks,
Jon

Below is the link to the kickstarter page.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/212378023/grimm-fairy-tales-a
nimated-series?ref=live

~ Dethklok Roadie #149 (female) ~ Red Tie Coven # 1 ~ Toki's Candygirl #2 ~ S.H.O.T.T.S. #51 ~ Dethklok Minute Reporter ~
katt_goddess wrote:~~I have not yet begun to weird.~~I still have puff paint left.
SwimHELPeR
holkimcardie1

Re: Jon Schnepp's New Project

Reply to holkimcardie1 - Message ID#: 64104335

Upate!!  From Jon:

With two weeks left on our Kickstarter, so we are rolling out the final pledge incentives, and two of them are made for fans of my work on "Metalocalypse".

The first one is a limited hand drawn piece of art from me of Murderface, the very first dethklok character design that I created. I am going to do 150 custom drawing for 150 people who pledge $175. They also get everything included in the Grimm Bagg!

The major pledge incentive is the $98 Grimm Bagg. It has a little bit of everything, and the retail is less than what you would spend to buy these all together. This is the one that I hope as many Metalocalypse and Dethklok Fans will pledge to. It has the Blu-ray combo pack of the Grimm Fairy Tales Animated Series SIGNED Movie poster of the Grimm Fairy Tales Animated Series Titmouse coloring book The Art book of the Animated Series Kickstarter Exclusive of Grimm Fairy Tales Volume 1 SIGNED Limited Edition Trading card 8x10 Glossy of Dethklok SIGNED by Director Jon Schnepp

If we can get 1000 fans of my directing work and of Metalocalypse and Dethklok to pledge $98 this week, we will be able to make this amazing pilot, and layout the groundwork for the series and movie. Here is the link to pledge and watch all the videos:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/212378023/grimm-fairy-tales-a
nimated-series

www.kickstarter.com
Grimm Fairy Tales is one of the longest running independent comics today and with your help it will be made into an Animated Series!!!

~ Dethklok Roadie #149 (female) ~ Red Tie Coven # 1 ~ Toki's Candygirl #2 ~ S.H.O.T.T.S. #51 ~ Dethklok Minute Reporter ~
katt_goddess wrote:~~I have not yet begun to weird.~~I still have puff paint left.
SwimSuperfan
klokateer513

Re: Jon Schnepp's New Project

Reply to holkimcardie1 - Message ID#: 64541027

Just MURDERFACE?

MURDERFACE: (Offended) What the (Expletive censored by guitar riff) is wrong with ME as a prize?!!!

NATHAN: (Whispers to Pickles in private) It would make sense if Murderface was the B O O B Y Prize!

PICKLES: Dood...Murderface's BOOTS should be da BOO-BEE PRIZE!

TOKI: Or ams Murr-Durr-Fayce's UNN-DURR-WERE'S...withs SKIDD MARKS!

SKWISGAAR: Or, havv-vings DIN'S NERS withs Murr-Durr-Fayce ams havings to WATCH hims EET with ams his MOUTHS WIDES OPEN!

MURDERFACE: (Angrily storms off, but NOT without sprouting a stream of expletives)