KittehNerd
Metalace

Yay entire season burns in fire at AS office!

You heard it right no more of these stupid shows it all burned. YAY! But seriously AS you guys need to get your brains back in and quit buying the cheapest shows avaiable today. So what one episode of this stupid name NTSF:smileyfrustrated:D:smileyfrustrated:UV costs 5 dollars to make? It should be name ICUP:In:AS:Mouth.

KittehLegend
neverkeepchangin11

Re: Yay entire season burns in fire at AS office!

Reply to Metalace - Message ID#: 61584142

says the guy with an Eric avatar...
KittehNerd
Metalace

Reply to neverkeepchangin11 - Message ID#: 61584394

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

KittehPunk
DrkLrdViper666

Reply to Metalace - Message ID#: 61587840

Someone just got BUSTED!!! OH SNAP! It's on like Donkey Kong now!!!:smileysurprised:

Metal Lead singer/Front man/ Vocalist, Anime Lover, Horror Lover, Hard-Core old skool gamer.
"POW! Right in the kisser!, POW! Right in the kisser!"

myspace.com/darkevillordviper666

Order of the Kitteh
KnightStar

That T&E icon you have there doesn't persuade me that you're complaining about this show is genuine, because T&E neither one deserve to crawl ten miles in broken glass to grovel in the shadow of Moe Howard just to ask tips on how to be a real comedian.

TOMOE242004
"It is a journey into the male mind, in which I believe is really a potentially funny place cause lets face it, nothing happens there." -Andy Wilman Top Gear Producer-

"What will be will, what won't....won't." -Kamina-

"The only person that ever looked good in a four seated convertible was Adolph Hitler!" -Jeremy Clarkson-

"Ha! Sanity, what would I do with something as useless as that?" "Good thing I never had use for such a thing." -Zaraki Kenpatchi-

"I've never seen a ship like this before. It's far behind any C'tarl-C'tarl ship. It won't move unless you're naked! That's very kinky, wouldn't you say? -Aisha Clanclan-

"Well it was the least I could do for you, actually the least I could have done was run away and stick my head in a gopher hole." -Griffin Kato-

"Nothing good can ever come from staying with normal people." -Harry McDougal-

KittehFan
ParadiseSlitty

Reply to KnightStar - Message ID#: 61610986

However, I totally believe that you hate Tim and Eric. Great job!
Get this truth into your head: every person around you, whatever their sex and age, has a secret desire to be s*cked by you, but most of them will not dare say so.
Squire
Dark_Lord_Khrima

I love Tim and Eric and NTSF:smileyfrustrated:D:smileyfrustrated:UV::

That is all.