Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimHotshot
conanwong

No more Gintama TV series?

say it ain't so!

CIA - We can neither confirm nor deny that this is our first tweet.

the Legendary song of EDM: Rank 1 - Airwave (21st Century Mix)

"Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice.
"At the end of the path you chose lies the truth… Believe in it, and continue without faltering." - Elizabeth
Nisekoi Minamoto-kun Monogatari Shokugeki no Soma Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! - Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshi
Swimmortal
EyeOfPain

Re: No more Gintama TV series?

Reply to conanwong - Message ID#: 64198613

:smileysad:

My animé & figure collections

XBL: ItTakesAnIdiot

Anime Sols: The Future of Anime's Past

SwimStar
Pandaka

Itll be back in a years time...
I hate a moral coward, one who lacks a manly spark. I just detest a man afraid to go home in the dark.
I always spend my evening where there's women wine and song but like a man, I always bring my little wife along.
I'm a member of the Midnight Crew I'm a night owl, and a wise bird too.
Home with the milk in the morning Singing the same old song~
SwimNerd
ShizuoxIzaya

aww....its okeh at least with it ending there wont be more eps piled on that i still need to catch up to maybe this time nw i can actually have a chance at finishing it someday lol.

is the manga still going?

xoxo ~ ♥ SHIZZY ♥s IZZY FOREVER ♥ ~ xoxo

SwimStar
TheBigOFan72

Why must this happen?

On a side-note, it's somewhat hilarious how Bleach, Gintama', and Beelzebub are all ending at around the same time. Weekly Shonen Jump ain't having luck with TV it seems.

*Adult Swim Boards Guide and FAQ for new users (Click if you're new!)*Twitter*AnimeSols: The Future of Anime's Past*My Waifu*
Roger Smith (The Big O): "Big O!! Showtime!!" InuYasha (InuYasha): "Windscar!!" Roger Smith (The Big O): "People are not ruled by their memories!"
PlayStation Network Online ID: Videogameaddict2 Xbox Live Gamertag: BigOnAnime94 | This post has been brought to you by an otaku.
Passionate manga and anime fan since November 2008 | Gamer since January 2002 | Favorite Anime: The Vision of Escaflowne
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."-Adrock Thurston (Eureka Seven) | My Video Game Collection
List of legal anime streaming sites | MyAnimeList MyMangaList | My Anime Collection | My Manga Collection | MyFigureCollection
SwimHotshot
conanwong

Reply to ShizuoxIzaya - Message ID#: 64199253

i'm too far behind on the manga to even bother. but if viz is still releasing them, i might have to look into it.

"Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice.
"At the end of the path you chose lies the truth… Believe in it, and continue without faltering." - Elizabeth
Nisekoi Minamoto-kun Monogatari Shokugeki no Soma Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! - Rojou Kansatsu Kenkyuu Nisshi
SwimStar
TheBigOFan72

Reply to conanwong - Message ID#: 64199431

They cancelled it a long time ago...

*Adult Swim Boards Guide and FAQ for new users (Click if you're new!)*Twitter*AnimeSols: The Future of Anime's Past*My Waifu*
Roger Smith (The Big O): "Big O!! Showtime!!" InuYasha (InuYasha): "Windscar!!" Roger Smith (The Big O): "People are not ruled by their memories!"
PlayStation Network Online ID: Videogameaddict2 Xbox Live Gamertag: BigOnAnime94 | This post has been brought to you by an otaku.
Passionate manga and anime fan since November 2008 | Gamer since January 2002 | Favorite Anime: The Vision of Escaflowne
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."-Adrock Thurston (Eureka Seven) | My Video Game Collection
List of legal anime streaming sites | MyAnimeList MyMangaList | My Anime Collection | My Manga Collection | MyFigureCollection
SwimHELPeR
ALchemist81

Reply to TheBigOFan72 - Message ID#: 64199465

Ok, so the last iteration of it, was actually called Gintama' (Gintama Prime)

So, yeah, I have a feeling it will be back in a year and the new version will be called...

wait for it...

**DRUMROLL**

GINTAMA" (Gintama Double Prime!)

Thank you and good night.
This Saturday Night on Toonami, a ton of great classics return to the back of the block! But first, Attack On Titan kicks us off with the showdown between Eren and the person behind the Female Titan at 11:30, then Bleach continues with Ichigo kicking Xcution's ass at 12. The Tenchi Bridge conflict finally heats up as Shippuden moves up a notch to 12:30. Once Piece follows suit by sailing up to 1 with more from Enies Lobby before Gurren Lagann reaches Gurren's HQ at 1:30. Then, the Vampires come out at 2 AM as Hellsing Ultimate brings you another epic round of undead-on-undead action! After that, get ready for a great late late late night of classics, with Space Dandy at 3, Cowboy Bebop at 3:30, FMA:B at 4, a never-before-seen-on-Toonami episode of Ghost In The Shell at 4:30, The Big O at 5, and Samurai Jack at 5:30!

AND NEXT WEEK HELLSING ULTIMATE EXPANDS TO A WHOPPING 90 MINUTES OF UNBELIEVEABLE VAMPIRE-ON-VAMPIRE VIOLENCE! DON'T MISS IT!!!
SwimHotshot
bbnflpn

Reply to TheBigOFan72 - Message ID#: 64199465

they canceled the american distribution, it says that they are going to stop shipping after vol 23, and currently the manga release is up to vol 45.

either way, they have done this a few times before, but im sure if they do go off air they will be back once they get a few more volumes between the shows.

You call me a Witch like its a bad thing MySpace
Evangelion Nerd Club Member
Swimmortal
Tasuki4evr

please be another gintama troll please be another gintama troll please be another gintama troll

:smileysad:

i'm super behind but this still hurts.
“The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they’ll be when you kill them.”
SwimStar
RandAlThor13

Reply to ALchemist81 - Message ID#: 64200959

ALchemist81 wrote:

So, yeah, I have a feeling it will be back in a year and the new version will be called...

wait for it...

**DRUMROLL**

Naw, it's gonna be ∫Gintama.

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
SwimHELPeR
ALchemist81

Reply to RandAlThor13 - Message ID#: 64202881

RandAlThor13 wrote:

ALchemist81 wrote:

wait for it...

**DRUMROLL**

Naw, it's gonna be ∫Gintama.

You forgot the "dx"!

This Saturday Night on Toonami, a ton of great classics return to the back of the block! But first, Attack On Titan kicks us off with the showdown between Eren and the person behind the Female Titan at 11:30, then Bleach continues with Ichigo kicking Xcution's ass at 12. The Tenchi Bridge conflict finally heats up as Shippuden moves up a notch to 12:30. Once Piece follows suit by sailing up to 1 with more from Enies Lobby before Gurren Lagann reaches Gurren's HQ at 1:30. Then, the Vampires come out at 2 AM as Hellsing Ultimate brings you another epic round of undead-on-undead action! After that, get ready for a great late late late night of classics, with Space Dandy at 3, Cowboy Bebop at 3:30, FMA:B at 4, a never-before-seen-on-Toonami episode of Ghost In The Shell at 4:30, The Big O at 5, and Samurai Jack at 5:30!

AND NEXT WEEK HELLSING ULTIMATE EXPANDS TO A WHOPPING 90 MINUTES OF UNBELIEVEABLE VAMPIRE-ON-VAMPIRE VIOLENCE! DON'T MISS IT!!!
SwimStar
TheBigOFan72

Reply to ALchemist81 - Message ID#: 64200959

Gintama Z

Gintama GT

Anybody?

Swimmortal
Tasuki4evr

Reply to TheBigOFan72 - Message ID#: 64204323

Zoku Gintama'' Z!!
“The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they’ll be when you kill them.”
SwimHELPeR
ALchemist81

Reply to TheBigOFan72 - Message ID#: 64204323

Gintama Z would be nice poking fun at Drag-On Ball Z!!

Order of the Owl
Chappi_The_Rabbit

Killing off all of their shows in exchange for shows about Chibi Rock Lee and that dinosaur from Tekken 3. Can't say I care for Bleach anymoreand Beelzebub jumped the shark for me with the cat episode, but I am going to miss Gintama.

"Mirror mirror on the wall, you don't have to say it at all"
ユニバァァァス!
SwimHotshot
conanwong

Reply to Chappi_The_Rabbit - Message ID#: 64206313

what dinosaur?

SwimStar
Pandaka

Reply to conanwong - Message ID#: 64210957

Gon.
I hate a moral coward, one who lacks a manly spark. I just detest a man afraid to go home in the dark.
I always spend my evening where there's women wine and song but like a man, I always bring my little wife along.
I'm a member of the Midnight Crew I'm a night owl, and a wise bird too.
Home with the milk in the morning Singing the same old song~
Order of the Owl
Chappi_The_Rabbit

Reply to conanwong - Message ID#: 64210957

Yeah, there's a orange dinosaur named Gon that looks like Cheezasaurus Rex's son. Good thing there's another show with a character named Gon in it that's still on though

"Mirror mirror on the wall, you don't have to say it at all"
ユニバァァァス!
SwimNerd
ShizuoxIzaya

Reply to Chappi_The_Rabbit - Message ID#: 64213159

that dino looks pretty cute tho! id prolly watch it <3

xoxo ~ ♥ SHIZZY ♥s IZZY FOREVER ♥ ~ xoxo