Lesbian Vampire Hunter
Ayria

Dear *name omitted for privacy*,

[ Edited ]
Well, it's official, I have lost any remnant of respect for you I had left. I was hoping that despite all of the lying to us about all the drama that happened to make them leave you there was still some side of you that I could continue to approve of. Then again ever since what happened with Wade over a year ago it's been just one downhill slide for you in our eyes. We don't want to believe it, but the truth is you have either become (or secretly always were) a greedy little ** funky chicken **.

You demanded so much for your wedding, and dear god you had to have an absolute forest of flowers. So many that you racked up a $30,000 bill, and then refused to pay for any of it, placing the bill on your parents shoulders. What kind of person does that to their parents, especially when they have to pay for your younger siblings' medical needs and college tuition? You undoubtedly have enough money to pay for the flowers yourself, don't leave your father with a debt as payment for his efforts to make you happy.

Not only this, but you had literally hundreds of pictures taken of the wedding and no one has seen ANY of them. Only you and your husband, you refuse to let anyone else even look at them.

So next time you look in a mirror and whine about how happiness is always temporary in your life please take a moment to ponder that maybe, just maybe, you're the one who keeps pushing everyone away. That it's not everyone else who has the problem. You keep tearing apart everything that dares to get close to you, and it's only a matter of time before this pattern stops being only "suspicious".

Message Edited by Ayria on 01-06-2008 10:39 AM

Swimmortal
SportsMaster

Re: Dear *name omitted for privacy*,

Reply to Ayria - Message ID#: 41696081

30k on flowers?

Dear lord were they flown in from the Amazon?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::-///::``::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`;QdNNdho::`::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yNMMNNmy+-`:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`:smMMMMMNdy+:`:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`-odNMMMMMMNy+:`::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`-odMMMMMMMMmy/:::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`:smMMMMMMMMNmo-`:::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+hhs+/::-::````::::::::::::::::::::`-yNMMMMMMMMMmy:`:::: :::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::;QdNMMMMMNNNmmddhyso/:-::`::::::::::::::`:hMMMMMMMMMMNy:`:::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::;QdNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNd:`:::::::::::::::::+mMMMMMMMMMMNy-::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::;QdNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmo-:::::::::::::::::::::hNMMMMMMMMMMd+`::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::-+dMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMms-`::::::::::::::::::::::;QNMMMMMMMMMMNy::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::`:+dMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmy:`:::::::::::::::::::::::::`omMMMMMMMMMMMd:`:::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::+dNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmy-`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`/dMMMMMMMMMMMm+`::::::::::
:::::::::::::`;QdNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMh:`:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`/mMMMMMMMMMMMN/`:::::::::
:::::::::::`;QdNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMy:`::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::`/NMMMMMMMMMMMm-:::::::::
::::::::::;QdNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmy:`::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::`sNMMMMMMMMMMMd-::::::::
::::::::`:hNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmy:`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::- dMMMMMMMMMMMNo`:::::::
:::::::::`/hNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNMMMMMMMMMMMMmy:`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`sMMMMMMMMMMMMh::::::::
:::::::::::`:hmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNd+/yNMMMMMMMMMMMMNs:`:::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::mMMMMMMMMMMMm::::::::
:::::::::::::`-yNMMMMMMMMMMNd+`::`:hNMMMMMMMMMMMMNs-`:::::::::::::::::::::::::`hMMMMMMMMMMMN/:::::::
:::::::::::::::`:smMMMMMMNd/`::::::`:hNMMMMMMMMMMMMNy-`::::::::::::::::::::::::yMMMMMMMMMMMM+:::::::
:::::::::::::::::`-+mMMMd+:::::::::::`:yMMMMMMMMMMMMMNy-`:::::::::::::::::::::`yMMMMMMMMMMMM/:::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::+y+:::::::::::::::`:hNMMMMMMMMMMMMNy-:::::::::::::::::::::dMMMMMMMMMMMN::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`:hNMMMMMMMMMMMMmy::::::::::::::: ::::/mMMMMMMMMMMMm::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`:yNMMMMMMMMMMMMNs-`::::::::::::::`sMMMMMMMMMMMMd-:::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`:hNMMMMMMMMMMMMNs-`::::::::::::-dMMMMMMMMMMMMy`:::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`:hMMMMMMMMMMMMMms-`:::::::::`oMMMMMMMMMMMMNo::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`/yNMMMMMMMMMMMMNs-`::::::::mMMMMMMMMMMMMm:::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`:hNMMMMMMMMMMMMms-::::::dMMMMMMMMMMMMMs`::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`/yNMMMMMMMMMMMMms-`::dMMMMMMMMMMMMMd`:::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::`-+ooo++-:::::::::::::::::::::::`:hNMMMMMMMMMMMMmysmMMMMMMMMMMMMMN/::::::::::
:::::::::::::`-:-`:::`:smMMMMMNdo:::::::::::: ::::::::::::`/hNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNs`::::::::::
::::::::::::`yNNNy::+hNMMMMMMMMMNmo:`::::::::::::::::::::::`/hNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNo`:::::::::::
::::::::::::`hNMMMNmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmh/-`:::::::::::::::::::::`:hNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNs`::::::::::::
::::::::::::::+mMMMMMMMMMMNNMMMMMMMMMNmho::`:::::: ::::::::::``:+mMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm+`:::::::::::::
:::::::::::`;QhNMMMMMMMMNh/:yNMMMMMMMMMMMNmhyo+:-::`:::-:+oshdmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm/`::::::::::::::
:::::::::`:sdMMMMMMMMMMMmo::`/hNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNmmmdmmmNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMms-`:::::::::::::
::::::::/yNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNh-:::+hNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMms-`:::::::::::
::::`-+dNMMMMMMMMMMNhohNMMm/`:::`/hmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMms-`:::::::::
:::-ymMMMMMMMMMMMMms::`:ss/`::::::`-odmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNddNMMMMMMMMMMMMmo-`:::::::
:`+dMMMMMMMMMMMMNy-`:::::::::::::::::`-/ymNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNdy+-::/hNMMMMMMMMMMMMms-`:::::
`+NMMMMMMMMMMMMd/`::::::::::::::::::::::`:-/oydmNNNMMMMMMMMMNNNNmhs+/-:`::::::/hMMMMMMMMMMMMMms-`:::
:hMMMMMMMMMMMms-:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::``:-:://++++///::-:``:::::::::::::`+hNMMMMMMMMMMMMms-::
:yMMMMMMMMMNh:`:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::`/dNMMMMMMMMMMMMd::
::yNMMMMNds:`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`/hNMMMMMMMMMMMs`
::`-+ss+:`:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`/dNMMMMMMMMNo`
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`/dNMMMMNms::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`-/oo+:::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
In Soviet RussiaRoad Forks You!Join Cyber Nations!|Then join =WE=
Lesbian Vampire Hunter
Ayria

Reply to SportsMaster - Message ID#: 41696101

SportsMaster wrote:
30k on flowers?

Dear lord were they flown in from the Amazon?

Actually... yes they were.

Like I said, she was being pretty demanding, but actually does have the money to pay for something like that. No one realized she'd drop the bill on her parent's heads.
SwimStar
DJRL

Her name is Rachel right?
"The first rule of fight club is not getting punched in the face," Jonh Buccigross.
Lesbian Vampire Hunter
Ayria

Reply to DJRL - Message ID#: 41696144

DJRL wrote:
Her name is Rachel right?

Oh, ha ha, I see what you did there. :smileyindifferent:
Swimmortal
SportsMaster

Reply to Ayria - Message ID#: 41696116

Wow.

That's...crazy.

And evil, to drop a bill like that on someone else.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::-///::``::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`;QdNNdho::`::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yNMMNNmy+-`:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`:smMMMMMNdy+:`:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`-odNMMMMMMNy+:`::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`-odMMMMMMMMmy/:::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`:smMMMMMMMMNmo-`:::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+hhs+/::-::````::::::::::::::::::::`-yNMMMMMMMMMmy:`:::: :::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::;QdNMMMMMNNNmmddhyso/:-::`::::::::::::::`:hMMMMMMMMMMNy:`:::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::;QdNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNd:`:::::::::::::::::+mMMMMMMMMMMNy-::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::;QdNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmo-:::::::::::::::::::::hNMMMMMMMMMMd+`::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::-+dMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMms-`::::::::::::::::::::::;QNMMMMMMMMMMNy::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::`:+dMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmy:`:::::::::::::::::::::::::`omMMMMMMMMMMMd:`:::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::+dNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmy-`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`/dMMMMMMMMMMMm+`::::::::::
:::::::::::::`;QdNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMh:`:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`/mMMMMMMMMMMMN/`:::::::::
:::::::::::`;QdNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMy:`::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::`/NMMMMMMMMMMMm-:::::::::
::::::::::;QdNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmy:`::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::`sNMMMMMMMMMMMd-::::::::
::::::::`:hNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmy:`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::- dMMMMMMMMMMMNo`:::::::
:::::::::`/hNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNMMMMMMMMMMMMmy:`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`sMMMMMMMMMMMMh::::::::
:::::::::::`:hmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNd+/yNMMMMMMMMMMMMNs:`:::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::mMMMMMMMMMMMm::::::::
:::::::::::::`-yNMMMMMMMMMMNd+`::`:hNMMMMMMMMMMMMNs-`:::::::::::::::::::::::::`hMMMMMMMMMMMN/:::::::
:::::::::::::::`:smMMMMMMNd/`::::::`:hNMMMMMMMMMMMMNy-`::::::::::::::::::::::::yMMMMMMMMMMMM+:::::::
:::::::::::::::::`-+mMMMd+:::::::::::`:yMMMMMMMMMMMMMNy-`:::::::::::::::::::::`yMMMMMMMMMMMM/:::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::+y+:::::::::::::::`:hNMMMMMMMMMMMMNy-:::::::::::::::::::::dMMMMMMMMMMMN::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`:hNMMMMMMMMMMMMmy::::::::::::::: ::::/mMMMMMMMMMMMm::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`:yNMMMMMMMMMMMMNs-`::::::::::::::`sMMMMMMMMMMMMd-:::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`:hNMMMMMMMMMMMMNs-`::::::::::::-dMMMMMMMMMMMMy`:::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`:hMMMMMMMMMMMMMms-`:::::::::`oMMMMMMMMMMMMNo::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`/yNMMMMMMMMMMMMNs-`::::::::mMMMMMMMMMMMMm:::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`:hNMMMMMMMMMMMMms-::::::dMMMMMMMMMMMMMs`::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`/yNMMMMMMMMMMMMms-`::dMMMMMMMMMMMMMd`:::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::`-+ooo++-:::::::::::::::::::::::`:hNMMMMMMMMMMMMmysmMMMMMMMMMMMMMN/::::::::::
:::::::::::::`-:-`:::`:smMMMMMNdo:::::::::::: ::::::::::::`/hNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNs`::::::::::
::::::::::::`yNNNy::+hNMMMMMMMMMNmo:`::::::::::::::::::::::`/hNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNo`:::::::::::
::::::::::::`hNMMMNmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmh/-`:::::::::::::::::::::`:hNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNs`::::::::::::
::::::::::::::+mMMMMMMMMMMNNMMMMMMMMMNmho::`:::::: ::::::::::``:+mMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm+`:::::::::::::
:::::::::::`;QhNMMMMMMMMNh/:yNMMMMMMMMMMMNmhyo+:-::`:::-:+oshdmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm/`::::::::::::::
:::::::::`:sdMMMMMMMMMMMmo::`/hNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNmmmdmmmNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMms-`:::::::::::::
::::::::/yNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNh-:::+hNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMms-`:::::::::::
::::`-+dNMMMMMMMMMMNhohNMMm/`:::`/hmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMms-`:::::::::
:::-ymMMMMMMMMMMMMms::`:ss/`::::::`-odmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNddNMMMMMMMMMMMMmo-`:::::::
:`+dMMMMMMMMMMMMNy-`:::::::::::::::::`-/ymNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNdy+-::/hNMMMMMMMMMMMMms-`:::::
`+NMMMMMMMMMMMMd/`::::::::::::::::::::::`:-/oydmNNNMMMMMMMMMNNNNmhs+/-:`::::::/hMMMMMMMMMMMMMms-`:::
:hMMMMMMMMMMMms-:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::``:-:://++++///::-:``:::::::::::::`+hNMMMMMMMMMMMMms-::
:yMMMMMMMMMNh:`:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::`/dNMMMMMMMMMMMMd::
::yNMMMMNds:`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`/hNMMMMMMMMMMMs`
::`-+ss+:`:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`/dNMMMMMMMMNo`
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`/dNMMMMNms::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`-/oo+:::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
In Soviet RussiaRoad Forks You!Join Cyber Nations!|Then join =WE=
SwimHELPeR
J-Dubb

I'd punch'em for droppin that 30k on me... :smileymad:
gggggggggg
gggggggggg
gggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggg
gggggggggggg
gggggggggggg
gggggggggg
gggggggggg
gggggggggggg
gggggggggggg
~XBL gaemer tag: Jubbz9988 ~ My animu blog ~ Brawl Friend code: 1160-9405-9934~
" Still, I've given up my goal to blog on CSW. I'll just read and comment, and that's it. J-Dubb ruined my goal by rejecting my request... and now J-Dubb's true feelings of me... made me regret giving up that goal. And that's when I realized: even though I don't have the skills at this time to make my own blog, it's better than being bossed around by J-Dubb when posting on a blog owned by him. I mean, he ruined my entire week. "
SwimLegend
episodenoin

My thoughts:

Ayria wrote:

We don't want to believe it, but the truth is you have either become (or secretly always were) a greedy little ** funky chicken **.
Hurt her.

You demanded so much for your wedding, and dear god you had to have an absolute forest of flowers.
Tons of flowers are overkills and very expensive to get the quality demanded for a wedding.

So many that you racked up a $30,000 bill, and then refused to pay for any of it, placing the bill on your parents shoulders.
I don't like my parents, and sure they may make 6x more than I've ever made and it is a wedding but in no way could I feel comfortable with having a wedding day bill that cost more than 10K for them to burden.

What kind of person does that to their parents, especially when they have to pay for your younger siblings' medical needs and college tuition?
One greedy child to take it all away.

So next time you look in a mirror and whine about how happiness is always temporary in your life please take a moment to ponder that maybe, just maybe, you're the one who keeps pushing everyone away.
So... how's that marriage going and how many friends did they alienate from the wedding?

You keep tearing apart everything that dares to get close to you, and it's only a matter of time before this pattern stops being only "suspicious".
If someone is "always the victim", how many people are they victimizing by preying on their good nature to win them over?

SwimLegend
episodenoin

Reply to J-Dubb - Message ID#: 41696326

That's an entire year's salary for one day. Girl has to show some major gratitude or face the oncoming resentment.
SwimGuru
M_K

in old times you could challenge such a person to a duel and God would decide who's right.
i choo choo choose you.
Lesbian Vampire Hunter
Ayria

[ Edited ]

Reply to episodenoin - Message ID#: 41696331

episodenoin wrote:
My thoughts:

Ayria wrote:

We don't want to believe it, but the truth is you have either become (or secretly always were) a greedy little ** funky chicken **.
Hurt her. Oh, do I ever want to.

So many that you racked up a $30,000 bill, and then refused to pay for any of it, placing the bill on your parents shoulders.
I don't like my parents, and sure they may make 6x more than I've ever made and it is a wedding but in no way could I feel comfortable with having a wedding day bill that cost more than 10K for them to burden. Yeah, she's pretty much thrown all personal values out the window through this display.

So next time you look in a mirror and whine about how happiness is always temporary in your life please take a moment to ponder that maybe, just maybe, you're the one who keeps pushing everyone away.
So... how's that marriage going and how many friends did they alienate from the wedding? Well those of us who know about this definitely feel alienated and betrayed now. The sad fact of the matter is she's so manipulative and demands the spotlight so there are plenty of people who will blindly agree with her no matter what we say. Dear god I wish I could just say who it is but I promised...

You keep tearing apart everything that dares to get close to you, and it's only a matter of time before this pattern stops being only "suspicious".
If someone is "always the victim", how many people are they victimizing by preying on their good nature to win them over? She's going to end up lonely in the end, and I really hope that when it finally happens she gets a good smack from reality.

Message Edited by Ayria on 01-06-2008 12:59 PM

Lesbian Vampire Hunter
Ayria

Reply to M_K - Message ID#: 41696370

M_K wrote:
in old times you could challenge such a person to a duel and God would decide who's right.

*piles up the rocks*

Let the stoning commence! >.>
Swimfamous
puNkyMcSCrubFacE

b!tches runnin' wild, amirite?
Lesbian Vampire Hunter
Ayria

Reply to puNkyMcSCrubFacE - Message ID#: 41696974

puNkyMcSCrubFacE wrote:
b!tches runnin' wild, amirite?

Yep, quite the Bridezilla if I ever saw one...