Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimStar
poooooooooooooof

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGLE

i #### hate u. google is terrible. google is evil.

so i have a google account which i use for google+, youtube, and gmail.

i want to sign this account up for adsense to place ads in my youtube vids.

i go to account settings on youtube. i've set my videos to monetize but i dont have an adsense account associated w/my youtube account.

so i put in my gmail address. THERE IS NO ADSENSE ACCOUNT ASSOCIATED WITH THAT EMAIL ADDRESS

ok no problem. i go to adsense through google.com while logged with my google account. I go to the process to sign my account up for adsense, but it was the URL for the site i will be placing ads on. they want the bottom url. so i put in youtube.com. YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP THROUGH YOUTUBE HERES A LINK. i click on the link

so i put in my gmail address. THERE IS NO ADSENSE ACCOUNT ASSOCIATED WITH THAT EMAIL ADDRESS

ok no problem. i go to adsense through google.com while logged with my google account. I go to the process to sign my account up for adsense, but it was the URL for the site i will be placing ads on. they want the bottom url. so i put in youtube.com. YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP THROUGH YOUTUBE HERES A LINK. i click on the link

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHhh

AND GOOGLE HAS NO CONTACT INFORMATION WHAT SO EVER BUT THEY WANT MY ADDRESS, EMAIL, AND PHONE # TO SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING. THAT DOESNT SEEM RIGHT. TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE THATS ALL U DO GOOGLE

GAH!

SwimHipster
Slom0ph0be

Re: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reply to poooooooooooooof - Message ID#: 64538239

soooooo U dont like Google? I mustve misread.

Victim of a witch hunt
mind racing to the past
when my only fears
we're the jaws of the lion
Swimmortal
westpark

U must be an Apple person.

WESTPARK THE KING OF ASMB

"westpark ran a train on this thread" - Stilgar

"Every woman needs a good slap now & again." - Sir Sean Connery
SwimHipster
HappySour

I hate the fact youtube is owned by google now. I also hate G+, and I'm a windows man. I don't even really us google that much anymore ever since their last privacy policy update. Ixquick search ftw.

F google! preach it!

Some people will tell me I'm crazy, and I'll tell them that's the only thing that keeps me sane.
Forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side.
SwimSuperfan
cowboy_stilgar

Reply to westpark - Message ID#: 64541409

what does hating google have to do with using an apple?

You called down the thunder, well now you got it!