Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimStar
no-P-in-our-ool

Naked underage girls

Will not be found in this thread. What are you, some sort of pedophile?

Anyway...

Dear kids living upstairs,

I hate you. Truly. I also hate you **grok** parents who apparently are either never home or just could give a **grok** less about what you do.

Quit playing sports in the **grok** parkinglot when 15 yards away is a perfectly good field for such activities. The next one of you that scratches my truck or puts another dent in it will be found dead in a local dumpster. I will pull out your toenails and make you kick a salt lick until you cease to exist.

And turn your **grok** music down. If it is loud enough that the people three doors and two floors down can hear it, it's too **grok** loud. Mariachi music blaring out at all hours of the day and night makes me want to skin you alive and make necklaces from your teeth.

Also, I don't know exactly why one of you is always screaming or crying every five minutes but seriously, shut the fuuuuuudge up. My two year old daughter is better behaved than you. Im about to call social services to find out what the hell is going on up there... Every night it sounds like one of you is being killed by a **grok** polar bear.

And, at some point, **grok** go to sleep. Are you hellspawn some sort of genetic experiment gone wrong? WHY ARE YOU UP AT 2AM RUNNING AROUND!!!!?

Do you not attend school? Why are you here all day long?

And what in the name of **grok** are you bouncing on the floor up there a **grok** bowling ball!

I am beginning to understand how a parent can lock her children in a car and push it into a river.

One day someone is going to "accidentally" run you over in the parking lot..And then "accidentally" back over your twitching bodies.

(Something clever)
SwimFan
GoDanceInARiver

Re: Naked underage girls

Reply to no-P-in-our-ool - Message ID#: 58529692

no-P-in-our-ool wrote:

False advertising mang.

Hey, if I say something worth kudoing, DON'T KUDO IT. Kudo a random post by covered_in_sponges instead.

Take your pick

That's my main, and that's where I keep my kudos.
Order of the Kitty
KnightStar

All you need is a broom handle to poke at your ceiling with and yell out, "Damned kids shut your pie hole." and your transformation to an old geezer is complete.

TOMOE242004
"It is a journey into the male mind, in which I believe is really a potentially funny place cause lets face it, nothing happens there." -Andy Wilman Top Gear Producer-

"What will be will, what won't....won't." -Kamina-

"The only person that ever looked good in a four seated convertible was Adolph Hitler!" -Jeremy Clarkson-

"Ha! Sanity, what would I do with something as useless as that?" "Good thing I never had use for such a thing." -Zaraki Kenpatchi-

"I've never seen a ship like this before. It's far behind any C'tarl-C'tarl ship. It won't move unless you're naked! That's very kinky, wouldn't you say? -Aisha Clanclan-

"Well it was the least I could do for you, actually the least I could have done was run away and stick my head in a gopher hole." -Griffin Kato-

"Nothing good can ever come from staying with normal people." -Harry McDougal-

SwimHotshot
Mj?llnir

Ah!

you got me.

fuggin jerk.
SwimStar
no-P-in-our-ool

Reply to KnightStar - Message ID#: 58530502

lol. I feel like that angry old man who yells at the loacl kids to stay off his lawn.

I understand that kids are kids ut these kids take being obnoxious little deviants to an entirely new level.
(Something clever)
SwimLegend
HonorableCloud

This is obviously a racial dilemma. You have all the makings of a Klan member.

In which case, hello, brother.

These are real men doing real things.
SwimSuperfan
CronoT

no-P-in-our-ool wrote:

Anyway...

Dear kids living upstairs,

I hate you. Truly. I also hate you **grok** parents who apparently are either never home or just could give a **grok** less about what you do.

Quit playing sports in the **grok** parkinglot when 15 yards away is a perfectly good field for such activities. The next one of you that scratches my truck or puts another dent in it will be found dead in a local dumpster. I will pull out your toenails and make you kick a salt lick until you cease to exist.

And turn your **grok** music down. If it is loud enough that the people three doors and two floors down can hear it, it's too **grok** loud. Mariachi music blaring out at all hours of the day and night makes me want to skin you alive and make necklaces from your teeth.

Also, I don't know exactly why one of you is always screaming or crying every five minutes but seriously, shut the fuuuuuudge up. My two year old daughter is better behaved than you. Im about to call social services to find out what the hell is going on up there... Every night it sounds like one of you is being killed by a **grok** polar bear.

And, at some point, **grok** go to sleep. Are you hellspawn some sort of genetic experiment gone wrong? WHY ARE YOU UP AT 2AM RUNNING AROUND!!!!?

Do you not attend school? Why are you here all day long?

And what in the name of **grok** are you bouncing on the floor up there a **grok** bowling ball!

I am beginning to understand how a parent can lock her children in a car and push it into a river.

One day someone is going to "accidentally" run you over in the parking lot..And then "accidentally" back over your twitching bodies.

If you think Mariachi is bad, wait until tjhey break out the Mexican Ooompah music. German drinking music played by Hispanics.

*shudders*

The_Entertainer wrote:
The republicans couldn't find a black guy, so they took the next logical step and outsourced the job to New Delhi.

EPIC WIN!!!
Spiral King
Explosivo_420

haha I skipped the opening statement at first and was like, "when do they get naked?" and then I went back and loled.
I am EXPLOSIVO the greatest Hepler of them all. I am the guardian of these boards:
Squidbillies | The Eric Andre Show | Loiter Squad | KING STAR KING (NOW ONLINE, RIGHT NOW)
SwimSuperfan
mthor

It's not the kids who ahould have an unfortunate accident, it's the parents. Then Social Services will come and take the kids away. Problem solved, plus you've done the gene pool a favor. (Well, kind of. At least the parents won't reproduce again.)

"I dunno. It was my idea, but I don't think much of it." - Moe Howard

"More weight." - Giles Corey

"None of us are saints." - Albert Fish

SwimDemon
fishhook

Reply to no-P-in-our-ool - Message ID#: 58533270

no-P-in-our-ool wrote:
lol. I feel like that angry old man who yells at the loacl kids to stay off his lawn.

i am that old guy....

living on a corner lot , all the kids wanna cut across the the corner , and i work my butt off to keep the crb nice and clean , weedeated , with a nice flower and rock garden on the corner....

all the times these little bastards are out there trying to get my rocks to throw and to pick the flowers to take home to show to mommy....

it's even worse when the damned teenagers and careless neighbors driving cut too close to the curb and drive right up on it , smashing the rocks down into the dirt....

i'm about ready to go get some plywood and some long nails , and hide it under the rocks , let 'em drive up on it then , they won't get far with two punctured tires....

my alt name is koohhsif....

SwimHotshot
Unaga

Ahhh **grok**, Its the cops! Everyone get out of the thread!

Swimmortal
shorty10788

your descriptions and analogies of these children just made my day 1000xs better. I can't stop laughing. Thank you. :smileyvery-happy:

I've been told that love is a leap, I've just never been inspired to jump.
Order of the Owl
scoobdog

Reply to Mj?llnir - Message ID#: 58532912

This is exactly why you don't report thread sight unseen.

SwimSuperfan
Rishiden

So grow a pair and go up to the parents and tell them.

And accidents can easily turn into involuntary manslaughter charges.
I'm a troll trollin a troll in a troll thread
SwimStar
no-P-in-our-ool

Reply to Rishiden - Message ID#: 58554686

The last time I went up there and kncoked they called the cops and told them a strange man from downstairs was trying to break in.

Although, I will admiit I am strange and I was knocking quite loudly since the stereo inside was at FULL BLAST and no one was answering the door.

The police officer who responded told me he could hear the stereo a half a block away.

I think next time I will just kick the door in and scare them all into a coma.

that should quiet them down for a good while.

(Something clever)
SwimSuperfan
howling_wind

Reply to no-P-in-our-ool - Message ID#: 58561020

Fear is such a powerful weapon, and it feels so good to wield it.
Sometimes, even though you want to kill everyone, you have to know that killing just isn't the answer.

I've made that mistake too many times.
SwimSuperfan
Rishiden

OK, at least you tried. Now it's time to beat the kid like daddy never could.

What does he play in the parking lot? Basketball? Whatever, just take the ball or whatever he's playing with and if he cried about it tell him if his daddy is a man he knows where to find it. I doubt the cops would respond to a call like that, and if they did pleading ignorance should work.
I'm a troll trollin a troll in a troll thread
Swimmortal
westpark

You really shouldn't make threads with that title. :smileyvery-happy:

WESTPARK THE KING OF ASMB

"westpark ran a train on this thread" - Stilgar

"Every woman needs a good slap now & again." - Sir Sean Connery
SwimNerd
WeissYohji

Whoever thinks there are naked underage girls here should have a seat over there.

[AS] NEEDS YUGO THE NEGOTIATOR!
SwimStar
morelia

You going to need a truckload of Lemon Pledge to shut them up.

SwimLegend
GARHUNT05

Reply to GoDanceInARiver - Message ID#: 58530078

GoDanceInARiver wrote:

no-P-in-our-ool wrote:

False advertising mang.

I too am disappointed that only naked underage girsl get to see naked underage girls. :smileysad:
Frucknuts!!
I am the vice-president of the Eva nerd club YIM: wertythegamemaster
Asuka L.S. member card!(thanks lgott23) >Offcial vid of the Asuka fanclub(Thanks me)
"if you want a series to be longer just write fan-fiction!" (but don't make anyone read it)click here if you ever feel bad!
SwimSuperfan
CronoT

Reply to GARHUNT05 - Message ID#: 58664320

GARHUNT05 wrote:

GoDanceInARiver wrote:

no-P-in-our-ool wrote:

False advertising mang.

I too am disappointed that only naked underage girsl get to see naked underage girls. :smileysad:

Well then the answer is quite simple: You need to become an underage girl. Problem solved.

:smileytongue:

The_Entertainer wrote:
The republicans couldn't find a black guy, so they took the next logical step and outsourced the job to New Delhi.

EPIC WIN!!!
SwimStar
FlamingPinecone

no-P-in-our-ool wrote:

The last time I went up there and kncoked they called the cops and told them a strange man from downstairs was trying to break in.

Although, I will admiit I am strange and I was knocking quite loudly since the stereo inside was at FULL BLAST and no one was answering the door.

The police officer who responded told me he could hear the stereo a half a block away.

I think next time I will just kick the door in and scare them all into a coma.

that should quiet them down for a good while.

i suggest getting a bigger stereo and blasting some messhugah or godflesh. nothing really can top em, and both effective in scraring anything living. 

just get yer kid some good ear plugs.

I had a webcomic once, it was TERRIBLE.
Order of the Kitty
scrapyard

proly if u got 1of them pregs they would settle down

SwimStar
Neo-Tard

ask them if they want to party