Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimSuperfan
Comrad

Sonic the Hedgehog kiss a human girl >:|

Elise.  She's a character from Next-Gen Sonic, whom she is to this awful game as Chris was to the equally-atrocious anime series Sonic X. The princess of the lifeless kingdom of Soleanna, keeper of the so-called "Flames of Disaster", and had the demon Ibliss imprisoned in her body by her father during childhood, she, like Sonic and his god-lifeless friends and rivals, is a plot-device thrown in there to advance the story. And that relationship with Sonic is also thrown together at the last minute to artificially lengthen this awful storyline, as opposed to help develop the characters like any interrelationship should be.

Sonic cheated on Amy for this woman and kept it a secret from her even when he gets kissed by Elise IN FRONT OF AMY ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had they at least had Mephiles, one of the main villains of that awful game aside from Ibliss, trick Amy into getting revenge on Sonic for cheating on her for Elise, as opposed to just Silver and Shadow just because they're the "anti-heroes", they could have Sonic struggle to decide between Amy and Elise. There would be a love triangle, Sonic's character would actually develop, and the storyline would be somewhat decent. But no, the best they did was turn Sonic into a complete wimp, all the way to killing him just as an excuse to "build suspense" then have Elise be like "Chaos Emeralds, give me the strength to violently attack Sonic's corpse in hopes that he'd wake up and continue cheating on Amy for me" then have her kiss Sonic.
Comrad
Swimfamous
LucidNonsense

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog kiss a human girl >:|

Reply to Comrad - Message ID#: 41706442

...  right.
That would really be a breakthrough.
Swimmortal
EVIL_YAMI_RUSH

what are they teaching our children?
Gangsters don't live that long.
SwimHipster
Apples_2_Apples

imagine Snake and Mario watching Elise kiss Sonic.  how disgusted would these characters, and possibly the rest of Smash Bros.' roster, be, if they saw Elise kiss Sonic like during the awful Next-Gen Sonic's final storyline?  do you think they'd want Sonic in Brawl even though he lost to both Shadow and Silver like a wimp, raped a human girl while saying "don't cry, just smile" so much, gets killed for NO REASON AT ALL, and kissed by that human girl *IN FRONT OF AMY FRAGGIN' ROSE*?
oj wil be a victory
SwimStar
Formula1

yes its true, their writers ** funky chicken **....

AND DO NOT LET UP...

They want everyone to get used to bad writing for videogames so they can pay less for story.
-Why would they want to pay for story? Its just another bill to pay

However, There are many Shadow fans these days, and thus.... Story slowly dies and what lives is an unnecessary combination of sexuality, action and suspense
This is my blog. It my frustrations=>http://peaceandsafety.blog.com
RaptorPat: What she (Tuttle1) thinks generally isn't true.
She (Tuttle1) was dropped on her head one too many times as a baby...
SwimSuperfan
Comrad

Reply to Apples_2_Apples - Message ID#: 41706600

My Mom doesn't allow me to call Nintendo, and I called.  Just to let you know, I called Nintendo's phone number to tell them to either upgrade Jason Griffith's voice of Sonic with Ryan Drummond, the hedgehog's original voice, or get rid of him for some other, better 3rd party character(s), namely the Organization XIII from the Kingdom Hearts series.

Unfortunately, my mother didn't allow me to call strangers, especially those that make you pay for each minute spoken on the phone. I called, and my mom will find out from the phone bills or something, unless I told her. If she found out, I'd get in serious trouble.

Can anyone help me here? And no, it's not another rant on Sonic. It's about me and that decision my mom didn't want me to make
Comrad
SwimStar
Formula1

Reply to Comrad - Message ID#: 41706747

Spell it with me now...

u
r
screwed....
This is my blog. It my frustrations=>http://peaceandsafety.blog.com
RaptorPat: What she (Tuttle1) thinks generally isn't true.
She (Tuttle1) was dropped on her head one too many times as a baby...
SwimSuperfan
Comrad

Reply to Apples_2_Apples - Message ID#: 41706600

Apples_2_Apples wrote:
imagine Snake and Mario watching Elise kiss Sonic.  how disgusted would these characters, and possibly the rest of Smash Bros.' roster, be, if they saw Elise kiss Sonic like during the awful Next-Gen Sonic's final storyline?  do you think they'd want Sonic in Brawl even though he lost to both Shadow and Silver like a wimp, raped a human girl while saying "don't cry, just smile" so much, gets killed for NO REASON AT ALL, and kissed by that human girl *IN FRONT OF AMY FRAGGIN' ROSE*?

For me, if they did, I bet they'd be BEGGING for the sweet release of death. No game character would EVER want a human-girl-rapist voiced by awful 4Kids voice actor Jason Griffith, with too many annoyingly forgettable friends including a gun-toting racist stereotype, in THEIR games.
Comrad
Swimportant
whoamber

Reply to LucidNonsense - Message ID#: 41706551

LucidNonsense wrote:
...  right.

Swimfamous
puNkyMcSCrubFacE

who gives a sh!t?

Swimmortal
JadedPoet

comrad.
Am I really all the things that are outside of me?
SwimIcon
the_shotgun_rhetoric

hax
The made-up stories are all about brilliant handsome rich suave people who almost get away with it; the real stories are about stupid, mean pigs who confess the minute they get brought into the interrogation room. Just scum killing scum, for some dumb reason or no reason at all. That’s the smell of truth. ~ Gary Brecher
Lesbian Vampire Hunter
Ayria

Reply to the_shotgun_rhetoric - Message ID#: 41710228

the_shotgun_rhetoric wrote:
hax

Not just hax, this is Comrad we're talking about here. This is 1337 haxx0rz!!1!
SwimIcon
McCorran

I wish knuckles would release more hip-hop albums. Nothing like rappin' about looking for Chaos Emeralds in the Pumpkin Patch level.

A Quiescently Frozen Dairy Confection.
SwimLegend
KaptKrunch

SwimGuru
Belldandys_Husband

Reply to Comrad - Message ID#: 41706747

They could just as easily try to get Jaleel White, as he voiced Sonic on all the American cartoon shows.
YIM: haxor_05. My Trading Card BELLDANDY IZ MAH WIFEH! TOUCH HER AND DIE! My IB Wiki It needs moar Belldandy. No exceptions.
If an outsider doesn't understand my rabid fanboyism, then I've done my job. GET AH! MY GODDESS ON [AS]!
WARNING: The guys that appear in this anime are delinquents. Please do not, under any circumstances, imitate anything they do. DON'T DO IT MAN! I'M SERIOUS, IT'S A BAD IDEA!
R_ACM's Beats: Du Und Ich! Lucifer! Mad Powerful! Reckless! Tier! Die 10 Gebote! Drastic! Mad Gay! Schwarze Sonne! Mitternacht! Mad Powerful II Grab the Sky Velvet Underworld Wer Von Euch Blackin' Yo! Glaring Shut Up Blaze Good RCFGC Anthem Exitus Verrückt Wie Krass Captus Est Go Into The Water Mad Powerful! III
Swimfamous
Crimm

By rule: you must state that the 3D Sonic games are terrible within 5 words.
Bonafide member of the gaming press
First new link in over a year: Good mindless game
SwimHipster
BlackScythe0

Huh?

And Who cares.

myspace.com/blackscythe0
Far too lazy to put any effort into making the fancy links so deal with it
Maybe my snide and oppionated comments will make up for it.
Swimfamous
Crimm

Reply to BlackScythe0 - Message ID#: 41785959

Furries.
Bonafide member of the gaming press
First new link in over a year: Good mindless game
SwimIcon
Man_or_Astroman

Reply to Crimm - Message ID#: 41785989

Crimm wrote:
Furries.

fuuuuuudge! You took my comment!

Oh, and three of you are fined for the violation of the verbal morality statute.

Bawlin daaaaaaaaaaaaawg.

I'll put your dress in the same bag as the milk, hooker. -Rebuttle_Tuttle
SwimGuru
Belldandys_Husband

Crimm wrote:
Furries.

They should yiff in hell.
YIM: haxor_05. My Trading Card BELLDANDY IZ MAH WIFEH! TOUCH HER AND DIE! My IB Wiki It needs moar Belldandy. No exceptions.
If an outsider doesn't understand my rabid fanboyism, then I've done my job. GET AH! MY GODDESS ON [AS]!
WARNING: The guys that appear in this anime are delinquents. Please do not, under any circumstances, imitate anything they do. DON'T DO IT MAN! I'M SERIOUS, IT'S A BAD IDEA!
R_ACM's Beats: Du Und Ich! Lucifer! Mad Powerful! Reckless! Tier! Die 10 Gebote! Drastic! Mad Gay! Schwarze Sonne! Mitternacht! Mad Powerful II Grab the Sky Velvet Underworld Wer Von Euch Blackin' Yo! Glaring Shut Up Blaze Good RCFGC Anthem Exitus Verrückt Wie Krass Captus Est Go Into The Water Mad Powerful! III
SwimLegend
Lord_MiDeentor

Crimm wrote:

Furries.

\
Spots.... of the crusty variety.

**adjusts**
Order of the Kitty
scrapyard