KittehStar
poisonbella

Is RC still at the same studio?

or are they at a new one?

check out my blog! http://poisonbella.blogspot.com/

BETTY SHOTGLASS WINNER #90!!! Metal song in thread! Special thanks to GodSpreadThin.

Would you like to be in my sig? Let me know! What else shall I put in this scrolling sig?

I obtained this sig from HaNor; It`s not that hard to do, you now have infinite space in which to do it
thank you for reading my scrolling sig it might be dumb for now but msg me so i can put you in my sig!!!

in my sig: The_Great_Q-Ball

sonnychiba

AmatuerSwimFan is now in my sig too!
MysticJhn is my awesome bf

smot-poker asked politely to be in my sig

special thanks to superking099 for helping with the sig
>DrFronz looks like you

txanimeluva

Kez432 is now in my sig GeminiShamrock is an okay human being who worries too much.too!
Xero221
MafiaFlood
Batz is in my sig!
Steffenopolis asked to be put in my sig, so here you are!

Metamorphosis, how are you?
deformity_of_god is in my sig, so is ghostofdark
AS_Anime_Watcher is now in my sig!Skiles is hanging out in my sig too!!
I overdosed on Velvet_coma

6clawPaw is so cool by far!!

conradthebarbarian is also now in my sig!
Bleach117x, CRUSHROSE WAS HERE rabid poster dmalex asked to be in my sig!

superking0 is here!!

:

YIM-lulaberri1
The poem

In a way, you are like poison: You run through my veins, and burn my blood. And once you're run your course no amount of antidote will clear you from my system. You intoxicate me, and I enjoy every minute of it. - -lilshonenbat

AIM-oLulubella

myspace.com/lulaberri

Poison

enjoy

MasterKitteh
ZorakFan3271

Re: Is RC still at the same studio?

Reply to poisonbella - Message ID#: 63024295

Well for Season 6, they'll be at a new animation studio that Seth Green and Matthew Senreich have formed called "Stoopid Buddy Stoodios". But the first 5 seasons were at ShadowMachine. 

I need a break from the internet
Kittehpotent
misterrick

[ Edited ]

Reply to ZorakFan3271 - Message ID#: 63027731

So I have to wonder what the ultimate fate of Shadowmachine will be now that they have lost a major client in [adult swim], Seth Green and Matthew Senreich have started their own shingle Stoopid Buddy Stoodios to produce Robot Chicken and hopefully Season 2 of Titan Maximum and Dino Stamatopoulos has partnered up with James Fino, Dan Harmon and Joe Russo II, to form the shingle Starburns Industries to produce Frankenhole and reportedly from their website Stamatopoulos is working on some sort of revival of Moral Orel. Currently the Shadowmachine website has a holder page in place which previously showed a greasy gear but now has a snow covered forest with a message that says "Time For a Revamp, Please check back soon for our new website." which worries me because IIRC that's what happened with Spümcø just before they shuttered, they put up a holder page and within a week or two Spümcø was gone.

Whoaaaa! Don't you talk about my father! Ow!
~ Jonny Quest ~
MasterKitteh
ZorakFan3271

Reply to misterrick - Message ID#: 63887879

I thought I heard ShadowMachine folded; which is why RC/Frankenhole/Moral Orel Special are all making their own animation studios to produce their shows. I don't know, seems things aren't going too well for ShadowMachine. 

Kittehpotent
misterrick

Reply to ZorakFan3271 - Message ID#: 63888591

@ZorakFan3271, Apparently not (at least for now) but like I said the volatility of this business could change things in a snap of a finger. One minute Shadowmachine, Spümcø, Noodlesoup, Hanna-Barbera and even World Leaders Entertainment are up and running and the next poof! their gone, shuttered out of business. The entertainment business can be a cruel.. cruel mistress.

Rick

~ Jonny Quest ~
MasterKitteh
ZorakFan3271

Reply to misterrick - Message ID#: 63891939

I actually just read Dino talking about why he formed his own animation studio; because while he liked the people from ShadowMachine, he didn't like the people running it

"Well, I opened my own studio with three other guys, including Dan Harmon who created the show Community.  We’re based in a Burbank in an actual castle. Well, it kind of looks like a castle, right by the 5 freeway. I really liked everyone who worked at ShadowMachine except the people who ran it."

http://www.animationmagazine.net/people/the-scoop-on-frankenholes
-second-season/

Kittehpotent
misterrick

Reply to ZorakFan3271 - Message ID#: 63892317

Just as an FYI for everyone, Seth and Matthew's Stoop!d Monkey website can be found here and Dino's Starburns Industries is here.

Rick

~ Jonny Quest ~
MasterKitteh
ZorakFan3271

Reply to misterrick - Message ID#: 63892995

Well, ShadowMachine are currently working on an R-rated animated comedy: 

The film marks ShadowMachine’s first R-rated adult stop-motion animation feature and one of several in the works for the thriving production outfit. Mary Hidalgo is casting the film which is currently in production.

http://www.moviehole.net/201253003-mila-kunis-goes-to-hell-and-ba
ck

So they're still working. 

KittehFan
ShlickShlickShlick

Reply to ZorakFan3271 - Message ID#: 63951335

That sounds like something I'll see, despite any ill will between Adult Swim productions and ShadowMachine.
I woke up with a clown's hand down my pants. That's how my day went.