KittehNub
officialty1

Re: ROBOT CHICKEN suggestions

Reply to marcus626 - Message ID#: 36864431

They should make a skit where santa comes through the chimmney, wakes up a mother and kisses
her. Then find out on maury the next week that maury says "Santa, you are the father"! Mrs. Clause then slaps him and
walks away. The mother that he kissed, curses him out then walks away. He begins to say to them both while they are walking away, "Ho Ho Ho!
Merry **beast** get back here"!..lol

KittehNub
BrianZachary

I would like to see a segment that depicts Happy Meal's from McDonald's success and the jealousy of the other meals (Sad Meal, Angry Meal, Sexy Meal, etc.).  Scandals and everything.

Also, something like a murder mystery with the M&Ms characters would be funny.

KittehNub
DragonLady1961

Reply to LordMyke - Message ID#: 37062649

How about a very young Mary Poppins at Hogwarts.

KittehNub
DragonLady1961

The other day a friend and myself were discussing what it was like for a very young Mary Poppins shen she was at Hogwarts School of Wichcraft and Wizsardry.  Did Bert (**beast** Van **beast**) fail out from the school?

KittehNub
TwinklesMcGee

A melding of Wizard of Oz and The Matrix.

Either Dorothy was really in The Matrix the whole time when she was in Oz and when she clicks her heels she wakes up in the goo bath.

OR

The Matrix crew taps into Oz and have to fight off a ton of Munchkins who look like Mr. Smith.

Or anything else deemed funny with the two :smileyhappy:

KittehNub
auron1440

There should be more clips on fumbles that has always been my favorite skit from the show

KittehNub
BamSweetJustice

Want to first say, old school Mario is awesome and extremely tough....read on

Idea for a sketch:  The original game of Mario mostly consisted of the jumping overalls smashing enemies and bashing blocks.  What we all thought was a heroic journey to save the princess was not the real story.  The sketch is a Mushroom Kingdom breaking news report of a crazed mustachioed man destroying World 1-1 and assaulting innocent bystanders. In the scene the Mushroom Kingdom is a large community and Bowser is the owner of the biggest construction company in the kingdom.  His employees are the goombas, koopas, and other enemies from the game (hammer bros are hired security).  Why would Mario, a once revered plumber, do this to Bowser and his employees?  Bowser fired him from a job and his reputation was ruined.  Soon after he fell into depression and started tripping out on mushrooms.  His hallucinations of saving Princess Peach led him to start taking out Bowser and his goombas.

An on the scene interview with a frantic koopa who retells how Mario jumped on "Stan's" back.  Injured and scared he went into his shell and Mario used that shell to take out a whole bunch of them at once.  Also, the reason Mario got fired could be Luigi's fault because he is a **beast**.  Got more stuff to pile on but it would be too much to read if it's not already.

thoughts?

KittehNub
nissin77

baby is on death row, last meal is a bottle

KittehNub
grbr3d

How about having a clip of Jar jar and Yoda in speech therapy
KittehNub

Make A Spin-Off Show For B*itch Pudding =)

http://www.facebook.com/BPSpinOff?sk=wall

KittehFan
JBgoode

Reply to Valdrea - Message ID#: 62889528

Do a parody of the internet video "I'm Sh-thead" titled "I'm Sethgreen" in which Mr. Green does random nonsensical things such as sitting down to pee, showering w/ his clothes on, only being able to count to 8, crapping out of his mouth, his doctor telling him he'll die if he doesn't fart in public, being a male gynecologist, sleeping while levitating, ect.

KittehNub
bobisito420

I want to know, did beast give it to beauty while he was beast?
KittehNub
fuseswitch

Transformers with Harley Davidson motorcycles. Autobots roll out, decepticons following megatron in formation on Harleys they ride on the open road. Starscream complains ahout the cattle poop smell
KittehNub
batboybruce

I dont´t know if this had been this sketch,  but i would like to see batman tell off superman how **noel** easy his goddamn life is! like it starts with batman getting shot by a sniper and superman ASSKING him is hi allright. And the batman replays screaming in agony something like:

-aaaargh! fuuuuuudge you, you **noel** ass made outof steel! you fuuuuuudge! no i am not allright, you ass! this **noel** hurts you fuuuuuudge! i´m not made of **noel** kryptonite or what ever!

(superman) - actually i´m made off.. mm..  (batman) - WHAT!!!!

(superman) - ammm...  nothing......

KittehNerd
dickhead_jane

Reply to userofslaves - Message ID#: 50880581

sure they do.. were the blood they are the vampires =) it all works out so well,like twilight..but they have choices to make,like bella did,between a mandog and  talking corpse..decisions decisions..

a *choice word* roller derby wench stold my name.. this is MY name so every time YOU win its NOT you winning its ME i AM dickheadjane,NOT you- roller skate heffer!
KittehPunk
lbz5mc12

Reply to dickhead_jane - Message ID#: 63059087

Here's a good one: Four pirates are driving around in a convertible woody named "Ye Olde Hardwood", looking for prostitutes. The spotter sees one through the spyglass and yells out, "A **noel** matey, thar she blows".

Also I was thinking something along the line of "The exorcism of Herbie" and "Herbie repossesed".

KittehPunk
lbz5mc12

Reply to lbz5mc12 - Message ID#: 63073919

Okay the word that it wouldn't post is W H O R E. I mean come on, seriously. We've all seen the show, I'm pretty sure previously mentioned word should be accompanied by a set of wings and a halo compared to what we've seen on the show.

KittehNub
Ilovebigcash

ok so lucky charms makes a new marshmellow and its a crack rock flavor then when the kids try to steal the cereal, lucky the laprachaun blows their heads off or sets a strought out plan that ends up killing them.

KittehPunk
lbz5mc12

Reply to Ilovebigcash - Message ID#: 63126031

The Harlem Globe Trotters as zombies.

KittehPunk
lbz5mc12

Reply to lbz5mc12 - Message ID#: 63139503

The **noel** robot **noel** The Borg.

KittehNub
ideas4u2c

I have a few ideas but my favorite has got to be darth Vader on Maury povich, Darrth, when it comes to 26 yo Luke...you are the father!!!

KittehPunk
lbz5mc12

Reply to ideas4u2c - Message ID#: 63164971

Mr. Potato Head as a dictator. "The People of Walmart", portrayed as various RPG characters; you know like those videos of the weird visitors that Walmart gets.

KittehNub
VirtuousCarcas

i was watching back to the future the other day and thought of a good skit for you guys. you might have done something like it, i haven't seen every episode of your show, so if you have done something like it ignore this and forgive me :smileyhappy: ok, so the scene in back to the future where marty is in 1955 at doc's house trying to figure out how to get back. When doc tells marty he can't generate enough electricity to get him back to the future and he's afraid marty is stuck in 1955, marty says "wait, i got it" and kills doc some how, because if doc isn't alive in 1985 he wouldn't invent the time machine and marty would never have been sent back in time. i would even like to see a robot chicken back to the future movie or an indiana jones one. although im sure someone probably already posted those on this thread, i didn't read everyone's posts. love your show, it really makes me feel like a kid again playing with my action figures creating stories to go with characters that are from different things. if i had only had a video camera back then i might have been working with you guys. keep up the good work and thanks for all the laughs :smileyhappy:

"They say the seeds of what we will do are in all of us, but it always seemed to me that in those who make jokes in life the seeds are covered with better soil and with a higher grade of manure."
-Ernest Hemingway-
KittehPunk
NJDethklok

Reply to VirtuousCarcas - Message ID#: 63192261

Do a parody on Chris Chan making a video on youtube until he goes to jail. I serious! He REALLY goes to jail! It happened last year, and so is the court this month!

CWC: That is my house! BIGGER! LONGER! UNCUT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty4bLUifoaw

CWCki: Chris in Court

http://sonichu.com/cwcki/28_October_2011

Chris's arrest warrent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ8gDAaLNP4

Word on the street is that he is an autistic, creep-some, Sonic addicted, pervert, fat ass who drove a car and  vandalizes Gamestop, over some pokemon card he wanted so badly. True Story! it was on October 28, 2011

KittehNub
quinnfox9000

robot chicken should make a robot chicken INDIANA JONES special  1 because star wars and indiana jones both have harrison ford in them and 2 they both have george lucas in them