Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimHELPeR
katt_goddess

RC's "We're Insane!" Last-Post-Wins Contest!

[ Edited ]

Come one, come all to the Robot Chicken's "We're Insane!" Last-Post-Wins Contest!

"Hey!" You may be saying to yourself, "Hey! Don't these sort of threads scream 'death sentence' to the joys and wonders that are posting on the [asmb]? Isn't something like this considered spam and therefore fried in the wrath of Mod and mashed with banstick?"

Why yes, yes they are! But wait! There's more!

This is not some random piggy-product-laden thread where you free-for-all for post count, reveling in the naughtiness of it all before everything implodes. This one has "Teh RULEZ!"

Teh RULEZ!

- This thread will last for 1,000 posts. It will be attacked by the dreaded Lock Monster at that time while the final tallies are made and the ultimate winner of ultimate destiny is decided. Thread wil reopen with the announcement of the winner.

- You are allowed to post ONCE per half hour ONLY. To simplify things for people [so no one has to try to figure out the timing on their posts], the time slots are :00 - :29 and :30 - :59 respectively. So watch the time stamping on your posts and you should do just fine.

- Contestants post MUST be the name of ONE Character in the show and what Channel Flip they were in. This will be worth +1.

--> Bonus point is awarded if contestant names who did the Voice Acting of the character in question. So, that would mean the whole post is +2.

An example of an acceptable entry post would be: "the Robot Chicken. Seen in the opening sequence of every episode getting fixed up and strapped down. [No Voice Credit because he is a mute]."

This post would be worth +2 because the character is indeed a mute. :smileywink: But don't worry about trying to tally your own post's points, I'll worry about keeping up with that. Voice Credit info will also be double-checked.

- No repeat Characters + Channel Flip entries. So no going auto-pilot on this for points and no piggy-backing someone else's previous post for points. I'mma gonna make you peeps do yer homeworks. :smileytongue: Points go to the first person to post said Character + Channel Flip.

- Person who posts the 1,000th post gets an automatic +5 for the game provided that their post is on-topic to the game [so no spam post for the finale].

- No Spam or Off-Topic postings in this thread. It is purely for contestants entering official entry thingies. You want to discuss or comment on the proceedings in this thread, feel free to make a separate thread for that. That includes questions about the rules as currently posted, m'kay? This thread needs to stay on the thin and narrow to help make it easy for people to see what's already been posted. Spam may be met with the dreaded destructo-ray of destructiveness so let's not bring forth the smell of burnt hair in here.

- Person with the most points at the end of the game WINS!

And what is the Prize?

A Brand New Custom RANK!

But seriously, yeah, a custom rank will be awarded to the one with the most points by grace of Admin. :smileyhappy:

Winner will be announced in this thread once all the scores have been tallied up and this thread will be re-opened for comments, congrats, suggestions for future contests of this nature or where to get the best zombie kibbles, and should the winner wish - their publically stated Custom Rank request with matching colored sn luggage, a year supply of imaginary Lice-a-Roni [the San Francisco treat for the scalp of your imagination], and the Fonz going "A!" with both thumbs way up.**

Now let the games begin!

**Disclaimer: All prizes other than the Custom Rank subject to availability. The Fonz may also be substituted with Lando Calrissian.

Current Bump Thread : "Dear [adult swim] - Fight The Twits Edition " thread & posting normal on boards and Bump Builder.
It's an Unholy Communion! Honest! Check it out at 8 min in...Wanna join the 'Unholy Communion' yourself? Hit us up... [SHOTTS #8]
Will Kill Threads For Food...HELPeR for Code Geass, Robot Chicken, and ThunderCats - come on over and wow me sometime...
Robot Chicken Project is now officially go - Season [1], [2], [3], [4], [5], [6], [7] [SW1], [SW2][SW3], [RC:smileyvery-happy:C].

Currently reading : [asmb] BotM...a year's backlog of Shonen Jumps...
thumbslave to Rakshata the kitten - DethKlok Roadie #541-C :smileyvery-happy:
Honorary Snarky Bitch of the [asmb] ...

This is what the hole in my soul looks like...
SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

Re: RC's "We're Insane!" Last-Post-Wins

[ Edited ]

Reply to katt_goddess - Message ID#: 56168799

So uh I wan't planning on entering this but this place looks dead and I am bored at 3:00am.

So do we start now or when?

If now...

Character: Mario

Channel Flip: He is in a city like grand theft auto and he ends up picking up a hooker, doing drugs, and running over people until he has a shoot out with the cops.

Voice Actor: Adam Talbott

Is that right? Also will I be able to do other characters that were in that channel flip? Same scene but different character.

"La vie est drôle"-Ragyō Kiryūin

Are you interested in a Dragon Ball Rewatch, CLICK HERE!
3DS friend code: DBZ4ever 4382-2523-5901: I have a Poison Friend Safari in Pokemon (Gloom, Swalot, Drapion)

Toonami Tinychat password: Toonami(Come join us Saturday night or anytime)                                                                                                                    XBL: xCaptain Aizen Join Team IB and together we can talk about Pokemons' buttholes!
SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

Reply to DBZ4ever - Message ID#: 56264566

Character: The Joker

Channel Flip: In Arkham Asylum tricking Batman into going into a sewage pipe and then flushing the toilet with him in it.

VA: Mark Hamill

3DS friend code: DBZ4ever 4382-2523-5901: I have a Poison Friend Safari in Pokemon (Gloom, Swalot, Drapion)

Toonami Tinychat password: Toonami(Come join us Saturday night or anytime)                                                                                                                    XBL: xCaptain Aizen Join Team IB and together we can talk about Pokemons' buttholes!
SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

Reply to DBZ4ever - Message ID#: 56264654

Character: Linus

Channel Flip: Linus raises the Great Pumpkin on Halloween with a sacrifice and it eats him.

VA: Rory Thost

SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

Reply to DBZ4ever - Message ID#: 56264914

Character: Charlie Brown

Channel Flip: Kills the Great Pumpkin by tricking it into the kite eating tree.

VA: Rory Thost

SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

Reply to DBZ4ever - Message ID#: 56265160

Character: Goku

Channel Flip: Goku saves Christmas by defeating Mrs. Claus, Composite Santa, The Nutcracker, and The Little Drummer Boy.

VA: Seth Green

SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

Reply to DBZ4ever - Message ID#: 56265330

Character: The Bloopers Host

Channel Flip: He shows bloopers from shows and then kills himself.

VA: Jamie Kaler

SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

Reply to DBZ4ever - Message ID#: 56265564

character: Papa Smurf

channel flip: He and Brainy are trying to figure out who is murdering smurfs in their village. At the end he dances with Smurfette's corpse.

VA: Dan Milano

SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

Reply to DBZ4ever - Message ID#: 56268236

character: Death Pony

channel flip: Summoned with 3 other ponies to punish naughty people.

SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

Reply to DBZ4ever - Message ID#: 56268732

Looks around.

Is there some sort of hidden start time because no one else is in this thread.

Anyway..

Character: The Unicorn

channel flip: the nerd is riding him and polishes his horn to get magical mayonaise.

VA: George Lowe

SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

Reply to DBZ4ever - Message ID#: 56268816

character: The Nerd

channel flip: Wins a contest and goes out on a date with Scarlett Johansson. They get married and at the end of his life he finds out she is a fake and a man.

SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

Reply to DBZ4ever - Message ID#: 56269164

character: Skater McGee

channel flip: a fake zombie skater tricks some teens into getting run over by a train.

VA: Christian Slater

SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

Reply to DBZ4ever - Message ID#: 56269852

character: Luke Skywalker

channel flip: Gets into a yo momma fight with the emperor.

VA: Bob Bergen

SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

Reply to DBZ4ever - Message ID#: 56269920

character: Emperor Palpatine

channel flip: He gets a call from Darth Vader about the Death Star blowing up and he freaks out.

VA: Seth McFarlane

SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

Reply to DBZ4ever - Message ID#: 56270596

Character: Walt Disney

Channel Flip: Disney is revived and put onto a machine's body. He eats kids and tries to eat a kid from Cuba but is killed by Castro.

VA: Kurtwood Smith

SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

Reply to DBZ4ever - Message ID#: 56271190

Character: Pikachu

Channel Flip: In the bloopers Pikachu and Squirtle are acting like Pokemon until Squirtle has enough of it.

SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

Reply to DBZ4ever - Message ID#: 56271480

Last one for now. I hope I am doing all this right. :smileyvery-happy:

Character: Garfield

Channel Flip: Garfiled is in court against Heathcliff

VA: Fred Tatasciore

SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

[ Edited ]

Reply to DBZ4ever - Message ID#: 56271992

Character: Batman

Channel Flip: He is in a big race with other characters until one of the batmobile's equipment kills a cop and they wreck.

SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

Reply to DBZ4ever - Message ID#: 56275516

Character: Optimus Prime

Channel Flip: Optimus goes to the bathroom a lot and later dies of prostate cancer. He tells us to get regular exams.

VA: Abraham Benrubi

SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

Reply to DBZ4ever - Message ID#: 56275650

Character: Luigi

Channel Flip: Racing with his brother and many others.

SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

Reply to DBZ4ever - Message ID#: 56276614

Character: The Hulk

Channel Flip: The Hulk is on a reality show living with other super heroes.

VA: Adam Talbott

SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

Reply to DBZ4ever - Message ID#: 56276874

Character: Leonard Nimoy

Channel flip: He is at a Sci fi convention when a nerd war breaks out and he shoots a kid in a Darth Maul costume.

VA: Adam Talbott

SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

Reply to DBZ4ever - Message ID#: 56278042

Character: Beavis

Channel flip: Beavis and Butt-head join the Teen Titans but they just cause trouble.

SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

Reply to DBZ4ever - Message ID#: 56278156

Character: Butt-head

Channel flip: Butt-head teams up with the Teen Titans along with Beavis.

SwimHELPeR
DBZ4ever

Reply to DBZ4ever - Message ID#: 56281760

Character: Robin

Channel Flip: Fights a villian and enlists help from Beavis and Butt-head.