[ Edited ]

once it becomes Dubbed try it

here is a trailer clip of it

Get used to Japanese Dub DA

MyAnimeList
Anime Manga More website
Either way Don't have fun or I will hunt it down and kill it ~SwimModPerseus
Take a chill pill. Log off. You're being a jackass, and it's annoying ~SwimOdin
Come back from a weekend and you guys are trying to castrate each other Jeeze ~SwimMod_Bast
Knight SwimDeath main account 

SwimSuperfan

Re: Infinite Stratos

Reply to helpme - Message ID#: 62894482

NO.

Funimation got it didn't they?

Since it's being dubbed (I think) Adult Swim should air it.

But they won't.

I don't know why though...

Just air more anime................... Please?

:'-(

Member of the A.F.A.
Otaku Info Broker
helpme

Reply to DemandingAnime - Message ID#: 62894734

Funi has it?:smileyindifferent:

now I know who to pester about the DVDs

thanks

MyAnimeList
Anime Manga More website
Come back from a weekend and you guys are trying to castrate each other Jeeze ~SwimMod_Bast

SwimSuperfan

Reply to helpme - Message ID#: 62894786

helpme wrote:

Funi has it?:smileyindifferent:

now I know who to pester about the DVDs

thanks

I think. I'm not 100% sure about that sorry.

Member of the A.F.A.
SwimStar
TheBigOFan72

Reply to DemandingAnime - Message ID#: 62924674

Now I remember this show (Never saw it though.). Infinite Stratos, Sentai Filmworks picked it up and simulcasted it.

Knowing Sentai Filmworks, it's chances of a dub is slim unless it sells well enough for them to go back and dub it like they did with Clannad and Clannad After Story.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-01-18/sentai-filmworks-
adds-infinite-stratos-anime

*Adult Swim Boards Guide and FAQ for new users (Click if you're new!)*Twitter*AnimeSols: The Future of Anime's Past*My Waifu*
Roger Smith (The Big O): "Big O!! Showtime!!" InuYasha (InuYasha): "Windscar!!" Roger Smith (The Big O): "People are not ruled by their memories!"
PlayStation Network Online ID: Videogameaddict2 Xbox Live Gamertag: BigOnAnime94 | This post has been brought to you by an otaku.
Passionate manga and anime fan since November 2008 | Gamer since January 2002 | Favorite Anime: The Vision of Escaflowne
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."-Adrock Thurston (Eureka Seven) | My Video Game Collection
List of legal anime streaming sites | MyAnimeList MyMangaList | My Anime Collection | My Manga Collection | MyFigureCollection
SwimHELPeR
Sketchor

Reply to TheBigOFan72 - Message ID#: 62925242

Sentai has been dubbing more of their pick ups lately. So if Stratos isn't on DVD yet it's possible it could be getting a dub for it's first release.

HELPeR for the TOONAMI, Mobile Suit Gundam, Dragon Ball Z, Harvey Birdman and Perfect Hair Forever boards. Feel free to ask me anything on those topics.

sketch only puts the arrogant whiney punks in their place... sort of like batman, except on the {AS} boards - THECZAROFGNAR

Sketch, should we make sure it's imprinted on your grave stone "He felt very strongly that Bleach belonged on Toonami!" - .hack-SIGN_John

"We aknowledged that Toonami is cooler than us... and they aknowledged that we're full of ****." [adult swim]
SwimSuperfan

Reply to TheBigOFan72 - Message ID#: 62925242

TheBigOFan72 wrote:

Now I remember this show (Never saw it though.). Infinite Stratos, Sentai Filmworks picked it up and simulcasted it.

Knowing Sentai Filmworks, it's chances of a dub is slim unless it sells well enough for them to go back and dub it like they did with Clannad and Clannad After Story.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-01-18/sentai-filmworks-
adds-infinite-stratos-anime

I need a Sentai Filmworks e-mail that someone will actually respond to as well then.

Member of the A.F.A.
SwimStar
TheBigOFan72

Reply to DemandingAnime - Message ID#: 62935152

http://www.sentai-filmworks.com/index.php?option=com_contact&view
=contact&id=1&Itemid=84

Go wild.:smileyindifferent:

*Adult Swim Boards Guide and FAQ for new users (Click if you're new!)*Twitter*AnimeSols: The Future of Anime's Past*My Waifu*
Roger Smith (The Big O): "Big O!! Showtime!!" InuYasha (InuYasha): "Windscar!!" Roger Smith (The Big O): "People are not ruled by their memories!"
PlayStation Network Online ID: Videogameaddict2 Xbox Live Gamertag: BigOnAnime94 | This post has been brought to you by an otaku.
Passionate manga and anime fan since November 2008 | Gamer since January 2002 | Favorite Anime: The Vision of Escaflowne
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."-Adrock Thurston (Eureka Seven) | My Video Game Collection
List of legal anime streaming sites | MyAnimeList MyMangaList | My Anime Collection | My Manga Collection | MyFigureCollection
Otaku Info Broker
helpme

Reply to Sketchor - Message ID#: 62927276

I as told by Rightstuff to wait a few months for a respond on the dvd

MyAnimeList
Anime Manga More website

SwimSuperfan

Reply to TheBigOFan72 - Message ID#: 62935842

TheBigOFan72 wrote:

http://www.sentai-filmworks.com/index.php?option=com_contact&view
=contact&id=1&Itemid=84

Go wild.:smileyindifferent:

*laughs my ass off*

They won't respond if I send it that way. No one responds to their contact info. Not the dubbing companies anyway. I need an actually e-mail address.

Member of the A.F.A.
SwimHELPeR
Sketchor

Reply to DemandingAnime - Message ID#: 62947690

Have you tried e-mailing Sentai? Aniplex USA responded to their contact e-mail so you'll never know unless you try. Not like it would take much effort to try. -_-

HELPeR for the TOONAMI, Mobile Suit Gundam, Dragon Ball Z, Harvey Birdman and Perfect Hair Forever boards. Feel free to ask me anything on those topics.

sketch only puts the arrogant whiney punks in their place... sort of like batman, except on the {AS} boards - THECZAROFGNAR

Sketch, should we make sure it's imprinted on your grave stone "He felt very strongly that Bleach belonged on Toonami!" - .hack-SIGN_John

"We aknowledged that Toonami is cooler than us... and they aknowledged that we're full of ****." [adult swim]
SwimStar
TheBigOFan72

Reply to DemandingAnime - Message ID#: 62947690

You know what, let's just s.crew English!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKo-54rdHUY&feature=youtu.be&t=11s

Otaku Info Broker
helpme

Reply to TheBigOFan72 - Message ID#: 62950344

best link ever

MyAnimeList
Anime Manga More website

SwimSuperfan

Reply to Sketchor - Message ID#: 62948232

Sketchor wrote:

Have you tried e-mailing Sentai? Aniplex USA responded to their contact e-mail so you'll never know unless you try. Not like it would take much effort to try. -_-

If they don't respond does that confirm they don't give a **** about their fans?

Member of the A.F.A.
SwimHELPeR
Sketchor

Reply to DemandingAnime - Message ID#: 62961658

That depends on what you write to them. If it's anything like what you supposedly sent to an Aniplex US rep, then it only proves you don't know how to write a non-abrassive message to anime distributors.

Regardless, Iwouldn't say not responding to every message they get means any company doesn't give a crap about their fans. Especially when we're talking about anime companies which live and die by anime fans. Everything Sentai, FUNimation, Viz Media, Bandai, etc. do is for fans of Japanese animation. Their top priority is making as many anime fans happy as possible. Truth be told not that many anime fans have any issue watching shows in Japanese with subtitles, they just want to be able to legally watch and own those shows and dubs are icing on the cake for fans who prefer dubs or completely worthless to "purists" who aren't going to listen to watch the show in any other language than Japanese.

SwimHELPeR
Sketchor

Reply to DemandingAnime - Message ID#: 62961658

And really you're just trying to point to fingers again saying "it's all THEIR FAULT for not giving the fans what they want".

When in truth they are giving the majority of anime buyers exactly what they want and they're just not meeting your preferences and apparently not meeting your preferences and not responding to you in particular means a company doesn't give a crap about any of their fans. That's not the case at all. The world does not revolve around YOUR preferences.

SwimSuperfan

Reply to Sketchor - Message ID#: 62963894

It's kind of already been confirmed since Aniplex didn't respond. They don't give a **** about their fans. IMO.

Member of the A.F.A.
SwimStar
TheBigOFan72

Reply to DemandingAnime - Message ID#: 62975341

They responded to me.

How does "They didn't respond to me, so they don't give a fuuuuuudge about their fans." make any sense when they responded to me?

SwimSuperfan

Reply to TheBigOFan72 - Message ID#: 62975653

TheBigOFan72 wrote:

They responded to me.

How does "They didn't respond to me, so they don't give a fuuuuuudge about their fans." make any sense when they responded to me?

Ask the same thing I asked then except "nicer" and see if they respond. If they do I'll take it back. I swear to god I will.

Member of the A.F.A.
Otaku Info Broker
helpme

Reply to DemandingAnime - Message ID#: 62991657

ok people lets get back on topic

before my thread gets locked and this area secured

MyAnimeList
Anime Manga More website

SwimSuperfan

Reply to helpme - Message ID#: 62991841

I just sent something regarding this to Sentai Filmworks "contact info" page.

There is a 100% chance of them not responding and proving they don't give a **** about their fans IMO.

Member of the A.F.A.
SwimStar
TheBigOFan72

Reply to DemandingAnime - Message ID#: 63020343

What was in the email so we can see where you probably went wrong?

SwimSuperfan

Reply to TheBigOFan72 - Message ID#: 63020443

OMFG...

They responded...

I'll shut up now and be a nice anime fan again... I promise... :'-(

Anyway... here...

Why would you think its not going to be dubbed? Of course its going to be dubbed.

Member of the A.F.A.
SwimStar
TheBigOFan72

Reply to DemandingAnime - Message ID#: 63031387

I doubt it.

Anyway, guess this indicates they're planning on releasing it on DVD/BD. Though this show hasn't been well-recieved.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/9041/IS:_Infinite_Stratos

Otaku Info Broker
helpme

Reply to DemandingAnime - Message ID#: 63031387

hmmm

I'm going to ask them soon

since I really do like the series

MyAnimeList
Anime Manga More website