SwimPunk
Tapeworm2042

Re: show suggestions

Reply to Tapeworm2042 - Message ID#: 6099084

wasn't there a Welcome Back Kotter animated show? Maybe I'm thinking of that Scooby-Doo Episode. You know the one with Epstein's mother and the moonshine still.
SwimPunk
Tapeworm2042

Reply to Tapeworm2042 - Message ID#: 6099236

How about Freddy "Boom Boom" Washington making a guest apperence on every show?
SwimPunk
Tapeworm2042

Reply to Tapeworm2042 - Message ID#: 6099507

And or Gary Coleman
SwimPunk
Tapeworm2042

Reply to Tapeworm2042 - Message ID#: 6099604

The ghost of Billy Barty! C'mon that's gold I tell ya, Gold!
SwimPunk
R.I.P.CiToHcYsP_4Ev3R

Batman and Robin

Reply to SwimMod_Beezo - Message ID#: 2239631

What it seems to me.......is what you got to do.........is..........make a show....... with .........the classic Batman and Robin. With the old.......you know........tights......and what not........the old........repellent for everything........just so happen......to bring my trusty shark repellent.....and what have you........Think that would be pretty funny..........Cause you know.......it's Batman.........and....Robin.......Back in tights. Anyways.......that's my suggestion......It might not be great.....but you know.......it's something........thank you for your time.
I am my father's son.....He's a phantom, a mystery and that leaves me NOTHING!
SwimPunk
R.I.P.tastybluepaint

Re: Please read before posting: Things not to sugg

Reply to R.I.P.Death_By_Fisting - Message ID#: 6050725

how about a show set in a zoo that contains all the hanna barabara animals and then some other original ones. repersonified, of course, if even just slightly. they could throw things at people and start animals rights rallies and throw kickin parties.

they would have to make a sloth as a character too because in my head, a sloth on an [as] show would be hilarious.
king chopper! bada bada bada bada! and they all fall down.
SwimPunk
R.I.P.loweredstarridar_1-0

Reply to Tapeworm2042 - Message ID#: 6099689

How about  [as] make an animated version of married w/ children
SwimNerd
R.I.P.mastershakeistheshiz

Reply to R.I.P.loweredstarridar_1-0 - Message ID#: 6140849

I was watching the smurfs today. something told me that in the right situation, a handful of smurfs could make a good [adult swim] show. I liked how family guy incorporated the smurfs, now if that could just be developed more. Like have them be friends with some hippies that tried to pick their mushroom house. Make fun of the borrowers. That book **bleep**.
All this scratchin is making me itch.
"commence to jigglin"
They call me mixmastershake.
SwimPunk
R.I.P.DaRealTruth

Reply to R.I.P.mastershakeistheshiz - Message ID#: 6170008

I've been browsing and noticing that people want Johan Vasquez. I myself would love to see a JTHM or Squee show but I'm pretty sure correct me if I'm wrong but does Slave labor comic own the rights, actually they may only on the print rights. Anyways [AS] Should contact Johan and Dirge(Lenore) I think they're friends and offer for them to create a show.
Futurama, Family, ATHF, Lupin, Bebop, Movies, as sweet as a thirteen year old girl, SPREAD THE VIRUS O-A XM
SwimNub

Reply to R.I.P.GothicBallerina - Message ID#: 5099641

have you ever herd of a comic strip calld hsu and chan its rely funny its publishd in elctronic gameing monthy magazen and is a grathic novel by slave labor grathics its about two japanes brothers who create relay bad video games the creater is jerry norm scott and i thik you shoud make it into a animatid series on a.s. anthor show i like to see is a flash animatid cartoon calld fish bar its sort of a cross betwen south park and monty pyphon it has photo colage cutouts animatide on photos for backgrounds its about two fish in a bar who shoot the breez on difret subjecs wile wacky things hapen the show is no longer on the net and i woud like to see a tv virson its creatid by honkworm .com
SwimNub

dose adult swim take submitions for new shows i am workin on a origanl comic idea and i think it woud make a grate show its calld earthbound its about 2 teenage alien slackers living on a planit ruled by a evil dictator who is a gaint brain in a jar calld big brain the two aliens are late for slave duty so b.b. orders his troups to kill them after finding out the bad news jumpinto ther space ship and look for a new home halfway throu the galixy ther ship brakes down and crash lands in queens n.y. usa the have noware to go but fournitly a yong earth man namde david takes them in but they drive him crazy case they are lazy slobs and david is a neat frek and they keep geting in troble and david has to bail them out but big brain is looking for them its a cross betwen alf bevis and butthead and the odd couple what do you think
SwimNerd
R.I.P.Breakdown345

Reply to R.I.P.q-zar - Message ID#: 6177455

the one even though its an anime but its funny as hell is Excel Saga because it makes fun of all anime in general
We built our car all by ourselves if you don't like it you can go to .....heck... YEH we're grease monkeys yeh grease monkeys visit my site http://www.geocities.com/hubertsback34
SwimPunk
R.I.P.Aries88

New show suggestion

Yo, I'm not really sure how it works for you guys to get new shows but I heard about a new show coming out of Japan called "Love Hina". It's a comedy/romance show about a guy thats trying to get into the Tokyo University but failed twice to get in and needs a job to pay for his tuition and takes over his grandma's job as the manager of an all girls dorm.
SwimNub

Re: Things not to suggest!

Reply to R.I.P.Mr_Mega_Man - Message ID#: 6011283

so what the hell is the deal with athf? tht was my favorite show. i would always watch family guy, futurama, then athf, but no my adult swim has been cut short, someone was on some serous drugs when they made that decision, most of my friends say they dont really like sea lab, soo good luck with the switch but me or no one i know will be watching.
SwimNerd
R.I.P.Breakdown345

Reply to R.I.P.GunnCheese7_62 - Message ID#: 6184253

Yeh i'd always stay till 12pm so I could watch Athf but cancelled it now I only stay up till 12pm then go to sleep they're depriving me of my nessesary comedy intake god dammit
We built our car all by ourselves if you don't like it you can go to .....heck... YEH we're grease monkeys yeh grease monkeys visit my site http://www.geocities.com/hubertsback34
SwimPunk
R.I.P.j-house

Reply to R.I.P.Breakdown345 - Message ID#: 6186588

Breakdown345 wrote:
Yeh i'd always stay till 12pm so I could watch Athf but cancelled it now I only stay up till 12pm then go to sleep they're depriving me of my nessesary comedy intake god dammit

Learn how to read. Or you could learn how to listen. The commercials for "The Final Episode" clealy say "Every Sunday" and every thread on this whole site has some idiot who has already whined about Aqua Teen's cancellation.
Chewbacca is my idol. Don't Question Me.
SwimPunk
R.I.P.biggprincejb9

Reply to R.I.P.Hack_N_Slash - Message ID#: 5479909

U GUYS SHOULD HAVE CLERKS. THE CARTOON THAT WOULD BE SO FUNNY.
SwimPunk
R.I.P.frylockisastoner

I think a great Idea would to have a show where 2 guys living together (or 3) and one of them is a clear-headed, no-nonsense stoner who works in a head shop and lives with a coffee addicted, uptight  computer Jockey and maybe a anti-drug avangalist. And every episode the stoner gets everyone out of CRAZY schemes mean while he's rockin' the Reafer! It'll be cool, and it will apeal to adult stoners ages 18-40, which is 85% of your Veiwers! What'cha think? Huh? You think about it, and I'll take a toke, K?

P.S. Purple Funky-Smelling Weasle Nutz!-
Swimpotent
R.I.P.ZeldaFanBoy

i think [as] needs a show with some hot chicks, mabye give faye, julia,etc. their own show, i know thsi would never happen tho

Honey i swear i didnt know she was you sister,...