Reply
SwimSuperfan
Posts: 3,788
Registered: ‎03-09-2009
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

Reply to Sketchor - Message ID#: 59619034

 


Sketchor wrote:

They're not greedy. They spend thousands of dollars every year on programming. They need high ratings revenue from advertisers in order to continue being able to buy new shows, renew old ones and produce original series. Nartually they'd like to profit off their business as well, as anyone would. Greed doesn't always pretain to money either and if anyone is greedy here it's you. You who wants television networks to bend over backwards, break existing partnerships and hurt their bottom line just so you can watch Naruto and a few other shows without edits and you're even more greedy for demanding various shows not air on children's networks for their intended audience because you can't stand the thought of admitting those shows aren't for adults or even teenagers. So who is greedy here?

 

If they were as greedy as you seem to believe they are they wouldn't be playing anime because anime loses them money. They would be playing even more Family Guy, American Dad and King of the Hill along with reruns of Robot Chicken and Aqua Teen Hunger Force because two of them they air for free (RC and ATHF) and the other three pay for themselves in ad revenue. They also wouldn't be producing any new shows or buying any shows beyond American Dad and Family Guy. Every day would look like weekdays and anime would be gone.

 

Adult Swim gives you anime when nobody else but Syfy provides it on basic cable and you thank them by insulting the staff and spreading allegations that the staff are greedy or hate anime and on top of that you have the nerve to ask for more new anime than the 3 shows already airing?

 

It's attitudes like that, which make me want to side with the people telling Adult Swim they may as well not play anime because they'll never make the anime fans happy enough to shut up. I'd be right there with them demanding anime be taken off the line-up in favor of more airings of Venture Bros. and the other neglected Adult Swim comedies if it were not for the fact that I understand the value Adult Swim's Action block holds in the grand scheme of US television right now. Without it there would be 1 miniscule block offering action animation for adults and without AS to compete with Syfy might close up shop as well.

 

So do us all a favor and be thankful for the blessing you truly have here. They don't have that in Canada, or the UK or various other English speaking countries. We have it good here. Stop trying to s.crew that up.


 

I've mentioned I appreciate what I have right?

 

Pretty sure I have. SEVERAL times.

 

I'm also not trying to screw up or get everything closed down either.

 

I just think more of it should be aired.

 

THAT'S ALL.

Just air more anime................... Please?

:'-(

Member of the A.F.A.
SwimFan
Paradox295
Posts: 574
Registered: ‎11-03-2010
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

Reply to DemandingAnime - Message ID#: 59632632

 


DemandingAnime wrote:

 


Sketchor wrote:

They're not greedy. They spend thousands of dollars every year on programming. They need high ratings revenue from advertisers in order to continue being able to buy new shows, renew old ones and produce original series. Nartually they'd like to profit off their business as well, as anyone would. Greed doesn't always pretain to money either and if anyone is greedy here it's you. You who wants television networks to bend over backwards, break existing partnerships and hurt their bottom line just so you can watch Naruto and a few other shows without edits and you're even more greedy for demanding various shows not air on children's networks for their intended audience because you can't stand the thought of admitting those shows aren't for adults or even teenagers. So who is greedy here?

 

If they were as greedy as you seem to believe they are they wouldn't be playing anime because anime loses them money. They would be playing even more Family Guy, American Dad and King of the Hill along with reruns of Robot Chicken and Aqua Teen Hunger Force because two of them they air for free (RC and ATHF) and the other three pay for themselves in ad revenue. They also wouldn't be producing any new shows or buying any shows beyond American Dad and Family Guy. Every day would look like weekdays and anime would be gone.

 

Adult Swim gives you anime when nobody else but Syfy provides it on basic cable and you thank them by insulting the staff and spreading allegations that the staff are greedy or hate anime and on top of that you have the nerve to ask for more new anime than the 3 shows already airing?

 

It's attitudes like that, which make me want to side with the people telling Adult Swim they may as well not play anime because they'll never make the anime fans happy enough to shut up. I'd be right there with them demanding anime be taken off the line-up in favor of more airings of Venture Bros. and the other neglected Adult Swim comedies if it were not for the fact that I understand the value Adult Swim's Action block holds in the grand scheme of US television right now. Without it there would be 1 miniscule block offering action animation for adults and without AS to compete with Syfy might close up shop as well.

 

So do us all a favor and be thankful for the blessing you truly have here. They don't have that in Canada, or the UK or various other English speaking countries. We have it good here. Stop trying to s.crew that up.


 

I've mentioned I appreciate what I have right?

 

Pretty sure I have. SEVERAL times.

 

I'm also not trying to screw up or get everything closed down either.

 

I just think more of it should be aired.

 

THAT'S ALL.


No, you haven't. All you do is complain about them not airing enough anime and that CN should be closed down.

 

SwimHELPeR
Sketchor
Posts: 18,905
Registered: ‎07-11-2003
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

Reply to DemandingAnime - Message ID#: 59632632

Sure you've said you're grateful but only to shortly there after say Adult Swim has a BS comedy bias or a BS hatred of anime and imply various other things that you have no proof of. So you're far and wide making up for any nice things you say by all the slander you spout about them.

HELPeR for the TOONAMI, Mobile Suit Gundam, Dragon Ball Z, Harvey Birdman and Perfect Hair Forever boards. Feel free to ask me anything on those topics.

sketch only puts the arrogant whiney punks in their place... sort of like batman, except on the {AS} boards - THECZAROFGNAR

Sketch, should we make sure it's imprinted on your grave stone "He felt very strongly that Bleach belonged on Toonami!" - .hack-SIGN_John

"We aknowledged that Toonami is cooler than us... and they aknowledged that we're full of ****." [adult swim]
SwimStar
TheBigOFan72
Posts: 7,996
Registered: ‎07-06-2010
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

Reply to Paradox295 - Message ID#: 59633092


Paradox295 wrote:

 


DemandingAnime wrote:

 


Sketchor wrote:

They're not greedy. They spend thousands of dollars every year on programming. They need high ratings revenue from advertisers in order to continue being able to buy new shows, renew old ones and produce original series. Nartually they'd like to profit off their business as well, as anyone would. Greed doesn't always pretain to money either and if anyone is greedy here it's you. You who wants television networks to bend over backwards, break existing partnerships and hurt their bottom line just so you can watch Naruto and a few other shows without edits and you're even more greedy for demanding various shows not air on children's networks for their intended audience because you can't stand the thought of admitting those shows aren't for adults or even teenagers. So who is greedy here?

 

If they were as greedy as you seem to believe they are they wouldn't be playing anime because anime loses them money. They would be playing even more Family Guy, American Dad and King of the Hill along with reruns of Robot Chicken and Aqua Teen Hunger Force because two of them they air for free (RC and ATHF) and the other three pay for themselves in ad revenue. They also wouldn't be producing any new shows or buying any shows beyond American Dad and Family Guy. Every day would look like weekdays and anime would be gone.

 

Adult Swim gives you anime when nobody else but Syfy provides it on basic cable and you thank them by insulting the staff and spreading allegations that the staff are greedy or hate anime and on top of that you have the nerve to ask for more new anime than the 3 shows already airing?

 

It's attitudes like that, which make me want to side with the people telling Adult Swim they may as well not play anime because they'll never make the anime fans happy enough to shut up. I'd be right there with them demanding anime be taken off the line-up in favor of more airings of Venture Bros. and the other neglected Adult Swim comedies if it were not for the fact that I understand the value Adult Swim's Action block holds in the grand scheme of US television right now. Without it there would be 1 miniscule block offering action animation for adults and without AS to compete with Syfy might close up shop as well.

 

So do us all a favor and be thankful for the blessing you truly have here. They don't have that in Canada, or the UK or various other English speaking countries. We have it good here. Stop trying to s.crew that up.


 

I've mentioned I appreciate what I have right?

 

Pretty sure I have. SEVERAL times.

 

I'm also not trying to screw up or get everything closed down either.

 

I just think more of it should be aired.

 

THAT'S ALL.


No, you haven't. All you do is complain about them not airing enough anime and that CN should be closed down.

 


This.^^^^^^^

 

Okay, the intent is what's good, but how you go about it is where your goal falls apart DA, and is why you've earned a pretty negative reputation on multiple forums.

*Adult Swim Boards Guide and FAQ for new users (Click if you're new!)*Twitter*AnimeSols: The Future of Anime's Past*My Waifu*
Roger Smith (The Big O): "Big O!! Showtime!!" InuYasha (InuYasha): "Windscar!!" Roger Smith (The Big O): "People are not ruled by their memories!"
PlayStation Network Online ID: Videogameaddict2 Xbox Live Gamertag: BigOnAnime94 | This post has been brought to you by an otaku.
Passionate manga and anime fan since November 2008 | Gamer since January 2002 | Favorite Anime: The Vision of Escaflowne
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."-Adrock Thurston (Eureka Seven) | My Video Game Collection
List of legal anime streaming sites | MyAnimeList MyMangaList | My Anime Collection | My Manga Collection | MyFigureCollection
SwimHELPeR
Sketchor
Posts: 18,905
Registered: ‎07-11-2003

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

Reply to DemandingAnime - Message ID#: 59632632

 


DemandingAnime wrote:

 


Sketchor wrote:

They're not greedy. They spend thousands of dollars every year on programming. They need high ratings revenue from advertisers in order to continue being able to buy new shows, renew old ones and produce original series. Nartually they'd like to profit off their business as well, as anyone would. Greed doesn't always pretain to money either and if anyone is greedy here it's you. You who wants television networks to bend over backwards, break existing partnerships and hurt their bottom line just so you can watch Naruto and a few other shows without edits and you're even more greedy for demanding various shows not air on children's networks for their intended audience because you can't stand the thought of admitting those shows aren't for adults or even teenagers. So who is greedy here?

 

If they were as greedy as you seem to believe they are they wouldn't be playing anime because anime loses them money. They would be playing even more Family Guy, American Dad and King of the Hill along with reruns of Robot Chicken and Aqua Teen Hunger Force because two of them they air for free (RC and ATHF) and the other three pay for themselves in ad revenue. They also wouldn't be producing any new shows or buying any shows beyond American Dad and Family Guy. Every day would look like weekdays and anime would be gone.

 

Adult Swim gives you anime when nobody else but Syfy provides it on basic cable and you thank them by insulting the staff and spreading allegations that the staff are greedy or hate anime and on top of that you have the nerve to ask for more new anime than the 3 shows already airing?

 

It's attitudes like that, which make me want to side with the people telling Adult Swim they may as well not play anime because they'll never make the anime fans happy enough to shut up. I'd be right there with them demanding anime be taken off the line-up in favor of more airings of Venture Bros. and the other neglected Adult Swim comedies if it were not for the fact that I understand the value Adult Swim's Action block holds in the grand scheme of US television right now. Without it there would be 1 miniscule block offering action animation for adults and without AS to compete with Syfy might close up shop as well.

 

So do us all a favor and be thankful for the blessing you truly have here. They don't have that in Canada, or the UK or various other English speaking countries. We have it good here. Stop trying to s.crew that up.


 

I've mentioned I appreciate what I have right?

 

Pretty sure I have. SEVERAL times.

 

I'm also not trying to screw up or get everything closed down either.

 

I just think more of it should be aired.

 

THAT'S ALL.


 

Here is the short list of why your posts accomplish nothing DemandingAnime

 

1) You're very rarely polite when you post. While often making obnoxious statements with no basis behind them and posting in all caps with large fonts as a cry for attention.

 

2) You constantly derail topics to say how anime isn't treated well enough in the US, or how people are all anime haters, or how Cartoon Network is full of fail or how Adult Swim staff have a comedy bias.

 

3) In threads where people are suggesting anime to play you never just say something like "yeah they should play that" you always have to say something along the lines of "but they wont because they're anime haters" territory thus leading to reason 2.

 

4) When you are given reasonable suggestions or good advice you ignore it, play it down as not being useful to you and rarely thank people for trying to help you out. Leading most people to question why anyone bothers to try to help you.

 

5) You ask for answers as to why things are the way they are but when someone gives you a well thought out long response giving you those answers, you ignore it, write it off or don't even bother to reading them. Probably because you know it isn't what you want to hear.

 

6) You complain to the one network who is providing you what you desire. Do you know what happens to a bad dog that bite's the hand that feeds him? He doesn't get fed.

 

7) You ignore factual evidence against your claims no matter how many times someone presents it to you.

 

8) You blow little things way out of proportion just because they are related to shows you like such as Naruto and come off as a spoiled bratty child which is ironic since you seem to think so low of today's children to call them all bratty kids when I know children who act more maturely than you do here.

 

9) Much of your posts are entirely hypocritical and here are some examples

- You say people hate anime because they don't give it a chance but you hate on various comedies and CN shows and various other things because you never gave them a chance

- You complain that shows aren't getting dubs when it's your very actions of pirating dubbed anime that hurts the chances of more shows getting dubbed.

- You complain that Naruto Shippuden airs edited and refuse to watch it but you watch edited Bakugan and Pokemon among other edited shows and have watched other edited dubs and enjoyed them in the past

- You say insults "get us nowhere" yet you insult people and companies commonly

- You say this company or that company needs to pull their head out of their butts when it's you in this situation that needs to do that and everyone knows it.

 

10) When everyone calls you on your bull crap you run away, shrug it off or worst of all you cry victim and complain that everyone is ganging up on you because they hate your opinion. Then you whine that you only do what you do because you want more anime on US television. We all want more anime on US television but we understand that making reasonable requests and posting politely is more likely to lead to change than complaining on a message board. You have the right to your opinion (everyone does) but you don't have the right to be a jerk about it.

 

You could call that 10 things I hate about you DemandingAnime.

 

I don't hate you as a person (because I don't happen to hate anybody even if they iritate me constantly) but I sure hate all those attributes about the message board member you show to everyone here and elsewhere.

 

I'd like you learn from what people post here and start acting like a reasonable adult but sometimes I wonder why I even bother. Must be because I'm stubborn and I like to help people even when they aren't interested in my help. I just love a project. But I guess I shouldn't bother. I'll just assume you're trolling (because no rationale person would act the way you do) and maybe go back to ignoring you.

 

Then again...

 

You'd like that. You wish I would just shut up because I pick apart every single one of your baseless statements and mis-guided opinions and whether you will admit it or not I bet I have affected your way of thinking and some day you'll get over this phase. You're just taking a little longer than most people do.

HELPeR for the TOONAMI, Mobile Suit Gundam, Dragon Ball Z, Harvey Birdman and Perfect Hair Forever boards. Feel free to ask me anything on those topics.

sketch only puts the arrogant whiney punks in their place... sort of like batman, except on the {AS} boards - THECZAROFGNAR

Sketch, should we make sure it's imprinted on your grave stone "He felt very strongly that Bleach belonged on Toonami!" - .hack-SIGN_John

"We aknowledged that Toonami is cooler than us... and they aknowledged that we're full of ****." [adult swim]
SwimSuperfan
Posts: 3,788
Registered: ‎03-09-2009
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

Reply to Sketchor - Message ID#: 59644594

 


Sketchor wrote:

 


DemandingAnime wrote:

 


Sketchor wrote:

They're not greedy. They spend thousands of dollars every year on programming. They need high ratings revenue from advertisers in order to continue being able to buy new shows, renew old ones and produce original series. Nartually they'd like to profit off their business as well, as anyone would. Greed doesn't always pretain to money either and if anyone is greedy here it's you. You who wants television networks to bend over backwards, break existing partnerships and hurt their bottom line just so you can watch Naruto and a few other shows without edits and you're even more greedy for demanding various shows not air on children's networks for their intended audience because you can't stand the thought of admitting those shows aren't for adults or even teenagers. So who is greedy here?

 

If they were as greedy as you seem to believe they are they wouldn't be playing anime because anime loses them money. They would be playing even more Family Guy, American Dad and King of the Hill along with reruns of Robot Chicken and Aqua Teen Hunger Force because two of them they air for free (RC and ATHF) and the other three pay for themselves in ad revenue. They also wouldn't be producing any new shows or buying any shows beyond American Dad and Family Guy. Every day would look like weekdays and anime would be gone.

 

Adult Swim gives you anime when nobody else but Syfy provides it on basic cable and you thank them by insulting the staff and spreading allegations that the staff are greedy or hate anime and on top of that you have the nerve to ask for more new anime than the 3 shows already airing?

 

It's attitudes like that, which make me want to side with the people telling Adult Swim they may as well not play anime because they'll never make the anime fans happy enough to shut up. I'd be right there with them demanding anime be taken off the line-up in favor of more airings of Venture Bros. and the other neglected Adult Swim comedies if it were not for the fact that I understand the value Adult Swim's Action block holds in the grand scheme of US television right now. Without it there would be 1 miniscule block offering action animation for adults and without AS to compete with Syfy might close up shop as well.

 

So do us all a favor and be thankful for the blessing you truly have here. They don't have that in Canada, or the UK or various other English speaking countries. We have it good here. Stop trying to s.crew that up.


 

I've mentioned I appreciate what I have right?

 

Pretty sure I have. SEVERAL times.

 

I'm also not trying to screw up or get everything closed down either.

 

I just think more of it should be aired.

 

THAT'S ALL.


 

Here is the short list of why your posts accomplish nothing DemandingAnime

 

1) You're very rarely polite when you post. While often making obnoxious statements with no basis behind them and posting in all caps with large fonts as a cry for attention.

 

2) You constantly derail topics to say how anime isn't treated well enough in the US, or how people are all anime haters, or how Cartoon Network is full of fail or how Adult Swim staff have a comedy bias.

 

3) In threads where people are suggesting anime to play you never just say something like "yeah they should play that" you always have to say something along the lines of "but they wont because they're anime haters" territory thus leading to reason 2.

 

4) When you are given reasonable suggestions or good advice you ignore it, play it down as not being useful to you and rarely thank people for trying to help you out. Leading most people to question why anyone bothers to try to help you.

 

5) You ask for answers as to why things are the way they are but when someone gives you a well thought out long response giving you those answers, you ignore it, write it off or don't even bother to reading them. Probably because you know it isn't what you want to hear.

 

6) You complain to the one network who is providing you what you desire. Do you know what happens to a bad dog that bite's the hand that feeds him? He doesn't get fed.

 

7) You ignore factual evidence against your claims no matter how many times someone presents it to you.

 

8) You blow little things way out of proportion just because they are related to shows you like such as Naruto and come off as a spoiled bratty child which is ironic since you seem to think so low of today's children to call them all bratty kids when I know children who act more maturely than you do here.

 

9) Much of your posts are entirely hypocritical and here are some examples

- You say people hate anime because they don't give it a chance but you hate on various comedies and CN shows and various other things because you never gave them a chance

- You complain that shows aren't getting dubs when it's your very actions of pirating dubbed anime that hurts the chances of more shows getting dubbed.

- You complain that Naruto Shippuden airs edited and refuse to watch it but you watch edited Bakugan and Pokemon among other edited shows and have watched other edited dubs and enjoyed them in the past

- You say insults "get us nowhere" yet you insult people and companies commonly

- You say this company or that company needs to pull their head out of their butts when it's you in this situation that needs to do that and everyone knows it.

 

10) When everyone calls you on your bull crap you run away, shrug it off or worst of all you cry victim and complain that everyone is ganging up on you because they hate your opinion. Then you whine that you only do what you do because you want more anime on US television. We all want more anime on US television but we understand that making reasonable requests and posting politely is more likely to lead to change than complaining on a message board. You have the right to your opinion (everyone does) but you don't have the right to be a jerk about it.

 

You could call that 10 things I hate about you DemandingAnime.

 

I don't hate you as a person (because I don't happen to hate anybody even if they iritate me constantly) but I sure hate all those attributes about the message board member you show to everyone here and elsewhere.

 

I'd like you learn from what people post here and start acting like a reasonable adult but sometimes I wonder why I even bother. Must be because I'm stubborn and I like to help people even when they aren't interested in my help. I just love a project. But I guess I shouldn't bother. I'll just assume you're trolling (because no rationale person would act the way you do) and maybe go back to ignoring you.

 

Then again...

 

You'd like that. You wish I would just shut up because I pick apart every single one of your baseless statements and mis-guided opinions and whether you will admit it or not I bet I have affected your way of thinking and some day you'll get over this phase. You're just taking a little longer than most people do.


 

Nice lecture.

 

There'd better not be a pop quiz because I forgot to take notes.

Just air more anime................... Please?

:'-(

Member of the A.F.A.
SwimFan
Paradox295
Posts: 574
Registered: ‎11-03-2010
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

Reply to DemandingAnime - Message ID#: 59645634

 


DemandingAnime wrote:

 

Nice lecture.

 

There'd better not be a pop quiz because I forgot to take notes.


Hey, you just proved point 4! :smileyvery-happy:

 

SwimHELPeR
Sketchor
Posts: 18,905
Registered: ‎07-11-2003
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

[ Edited ]

Reply to DemandingAnime - Message ID#: 59645634

 


DemandingAnime wrote:

 


Sketchor wrote:

 


DemandingAnime wrote:

 


Sketchor wrote:

They're not greedy. They spend thousands of dollars every year on programming. They need high ratings revenue from advertisers in order to continue being able to buy new shows, renew old ones and produce original series. Nartually they'd like to profit off their business as well, as anyone would. Greed doesn't always pretain to money either and if anyone is greedy here it's you. You who wants television networks to bend over backwards, break existing partnerships and hurt their bottom line just so you can watch Naruto and a few other shows without edits and you're even more greedy for demanding various shows not air on children's networks for their intended audience because you can't stand the thought of admitting those shows aren't for adults or even teenagers. So who is greedy here?

 

If they were as greedy as you seem to believe they are they wouldn't be playing anime because anime loses them money. They would be playing even more Family Guy, American Dad and King of the Hill along with reruns of Robot Chicken and Aqua Teen Hunger Force because two of them they air for free (RC and ATHF) and the other three pay for themselves in ad revenue. They also wouldn't be producing any new shows or buying any shows beyond American Dad and Family Guy. Every day would look like weekdays and anime would be gone.

 

Adult Swim gives you anime when nobody else but Syfy provides it on basic cable and you thank them by insulting the staff and spreading allegations that the staff are greedy or hate anime and on top of that you have the nerve to ask for more new anime than the 3 shows already airing?

 

It's attitudes like that, which make me want to side with the people telling Adult Swim they may as well not play anime because they'll never make the anime fans happy enough to shut up. I'd be right there with them demanding anime be taken off the line-up in favor of more airings of Venture Bros. and the other neglected Adult Swim comedies if it were not for the fact that I understand the value Adult Swim's Action block holds in the grand scheme of US television right now. Without it there would be 1 miniscule block offering action animation for adults and without AS to compete with Syfy might close up shop as well.

 

So do us all a favor and be thankful for the blessing you truly have here. They don't have that in Canada, or the UK or various other English speaking countries. We have it good here. Stop trying to s.crew that up.


 

I've mentioned I appreciate what I have right?

 

Pretty sure I have. SEVERAL times.

 

I'm also not trying to screw up or get everything closed down either.

 

I just think more of it should be aired.

 

THAT'S ALL.


 

Here is the short list of why your posts accomplish nothing DemandingAnime

 

1) You're very rarely polite when you post. While often making obnoxious statements with no basis behind them and posting in all caps with large fonts as a cry for attention.

 

2) You constantly derail topics to say how anime isn't treated well enough in the US, or how people are all anime haters, or how Cartoon Network is full of fail or how Adult Swim staff have a comedy bias.

 

3) In threads where people are suggesting anime to play you never just say something like "yeah they should play that" you always have to say something along the lines of "but they wont because they're anime haters" territory thus leading to reason 2.

 

4) When you are given reasonable suggestions or good advice you ignore it, play it down as not being useful to you and rarely thank people for trying to help you out. Leading most people to question why anyone bothers to try to help you.

 

5) You ask for answers as to why things are the way they are but when someone gives you a well thought out long response giving you those answers, you ignore it, write it off or don't even bother to reading them. Probably because you know it isn't what you want to hear.

 

6) You complain to the one network who is providing you what you desire. Do you know what happens to a bad dog that bite's the hand that feeds him? He doesn't get fed.

 

7) You ignore factual evidence against your claims no matter how many times someone presents it to you.

 

8) You blow little things way out of proportion just because they are related to shows you like such as Naruto and come off as a spoiled bratty child which is ironic since you seem to think so low of today's children to call them all bratty kids when I know children who act more maturely than you do here.

 

9) Much of your posts are entirely hypocritical and here are some examples

- You say people hate anime because they don't give it a chance but you hate on various comedies and CN shows and various other things because you never gave them a chance

- You complain that shows aren't getting dubs when it's your very actions of pirating dubbed anime that hurts the chances of more shows getting dubbed.

- You complain that Naruto Shippuden airs edited and refuse to watch it but you watch edited Bakugan and Pokemon among other edited shows and have watched other edited dubs and enjoyed them in the past

- You say insults "get us nowhere" yet you insult people and companies commonly

- You say this company or that company needs to pull their head out of their butts when it's you in this situation that needs to do that and everyone knows it.

 

10) When everyone calls you on your bull crap you run away, shrug it off or worst of all you cry victim and complain that everyone is ganging up on you because they hate your opinion. Then you whine that you only do what you do because you want more anime on US television. We all want more anime on US television but we understand that making reasonable requests and posting politely is more likely to lead to change than complaining on a message board. You have the right to your opinion (everyone does) but you don't have the right to be a jerk about it.

 

You could call that 10 things I hate about you DemandingAnime.

 

I don't hate you as a person (because I don't happen to hate anybody even if they iritate me constantly) but I sure hate all those attributes about the message board member you show to everyone here and elsewhere.

 

I'd like you learn from what people post here and start acting like a reasonable adult but sometimes I wonder why I even bother. Must be because I'm stubborn and I like to help people even when they aren't interested in my help. I just love a project. But I guess I shouldn't bother. I'll just assume you're trolling (because no rationale person would act the way you do) and maybe go back to ignoring you.

 

Then again...

 

You'd like that. You wish I would just shut up because I pick apart every single one of your baseless statements and mis-guided opinions and whether you will admit it or not I bet I have affected your way of thinking and some day you'll get over this phase. You're just taking a little longer than most people do.


 

Nice lecture.

 

There'd better not be a pop quiz because I forgot to take notes.


 

And the number 4 reason I hate your attitude is?

 

 

 

I guess you'll be needing more lectures then.

 

Ever heard this one?

 

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a life time"

 

How does that apply here?

 

I teach you how to provide yourself with anime and not have to rely on Adult Swim so you can be fed on anime long term and not just for the moments Adult Swim is capable of providing it for you. But if you're not willing to listen then I wont bother trying to help you. I'll just tell you to shut up until you oblige me. You think you're more stubborn than I am? Boy you don't know who you're dealing with.

HELPeR for the TOONAMI, Mobile Suit Gundam, Dragon Ball Z, Harvey Birdman and Perfect Hair Forever boards. Feel free to ask me anything on those topics.

sketch only puts the arrogant whiney punks in their place... sort of like batman, except on the {AS} boards - THECZAROFGNAR

Sketch, should we make sure it's imprinted on your grave stone "He felt very strongly that Bleach belonged on Toonami!" - .hack-SIGN_John

"We aknowledged that Toonami is cooler than us... and they aknowledged that we're full of ****." [adult swim]
SwimSuperfan
Posts: 3,788
Registered: ‎03-09-2009
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

Reply to Sketchor - Message ID#: 59646724

 


Sketchor wrote:

 


DemandingAnime wrote:

 


Sketchor wrote:

 


DemandingAnime wrote:

 


Sketchor wrote:

They're not greedy. They spend thousands of dollars every year on programming. They need high ratings revenue from advertisers in order to continue being able to buy new shows, renew old ones and produce original series. Nartually they'd like to profit off their business as well, as anyone would. Greed doesn't always pretain to money either and if anyone is greedy here it's you. You who wants television networks to bend over backwards, break existing partnerships and hurt their bottom line just so you can watch Naruto and a few other shows without edits and you're even more greedy for demanding various shows not air on children's networks for their intended audience because you can't stand the thought of admitting those shows aren't for adults or even teenagers. So who is greedy here?

 

If they were as greedy as you seem to believe they are they wouldn't be playing anime because anime loses them money. They would be playing even more Family Guy, American Dad and King of the Hill along with reruns of Robot Chicken and Aqua Teen Hunger Force because two of them they air for free (RC and ATHF) and the other three pay for themselves in ad revenue. They also wouldn't be producing any new shows or buying any shows beyond American Dad and Family Guy. Every day would look like weekdays and anime would be gone.

 

Adult Swim gives you anime when nobody else but Syfy provides it on basic cable and you thank them by insulting the staff and spreading allegations that the staff are greedy or hate anime and on top of that you have the nerve to ask for more new anime than the 3 shows already airing?

 

It's attitudes like that, which make me want to side with the people telling Adult Swim they may as well not play anime because they'll never make the anime fans happy enough to shut up. I'd be right there with them demanding anime be taken off the line-up in favor of more airings of Venture Bros. and the other neglected Adult Swim comedies if it were not for the fact that I understand the value Adult Swim's Action block holds in the grand scheme of US television right now. Without it there would be 1 miniscule block offering action animation for adults and without AS to compete with Syfy might close up shop as well.

 

So do us all a favor and be thankful for the blessing you truly have here. They don't have that in Canada, or the UK or various other English speaking countries. We have it good here. Stop trying to s.crew that up.


 

I've mentioned I appreciate what I have right?

 

Pretty sure I have. SEVERAL times.

 

I'm also not trying to screw up or get everything closed down either.

 

I just think more of it should be aired.

 

THAT'S ALL.


 

Here is the short list of why your posts accomplish nothing DemandingAnime

 

1) You're very rarely polite when you post. While often making obnoxious statements with no basis behind them and posting in all caps with large fonts as a cry for attention.

 

2) You constantly derail topics to say how anime isn't treated well enough in the US, or how people are all anime haters, or how Cartoon Network is full of fail or how Adult Swim staff have a comedy bias.

 

3) In threads where people are suggesting anime to play you never just say something like "yeah they should play that" you always have to say something along the lines of "but they wont because they're anime haters" territory thus leading to reason 2.

 

4) When you are given reasonable suggestions or good advice you ignore it, play it down as not being useful to you and rarely thank people for trying to help you out. Leading most people to question why anyone bothers to try to help you.

 

5) You ask for answers as to why things are the way they are but when someone gives you a well thought out long response giving you those answers, you ignore it, write it off or don't even bother to reading them. Probably because you know it isn't what you want to hear.

 

6) You complain to the one network who is providing you what you desire. Do you know what happens to a bad dog that bite's the hand that feeds him? He doesn't get fed.

 

7) You ignore factual evidence against your claims no matter how many times someone presents it to you.

 

8) You blow little things way out of proportion just because they are related to shows you like such as Naruto and come off as a spoiled bratty child which is ironic since you seem to think so low of today's children to call them all bratty kids when I know children who act more maturely than you do here.

 

9) Much of your posts are entirely hypocritical and here are some examples

- You say people hate anime because they don't give it a chance but you hate on various comedies and CN shows and various other things because you never gave them a chance

- You complain that shows aren't getting dubs when it's your very actions of pirating dubbed anime that hurts the chances of more shows getting dubbed.

- You complain that Naruto Shippuden airs edited and refuse to watch it but you watch edited Bakugan and Pokemon among other edited shows and have watched other edited dubs and enjoyed them in the past

- You say insults "get us nowhere" yet you insult people and companies commonly

- You say this company or that company needs to pull their head out of their butts when it's you in this situation that needs to do that and everyone knows it.

 

10) When everyone calls you on your bull crap you run away, shrug it off or worst of all you cry victim and complain that everyone is ganging up on you because they hate your opinion. Then you whine that you only do what you do because you want more anime on US television. We all want more anime on US television but we understand that making reasonable requests and posting politely is more likely to lead to change than complaining on a message board. You have the right to your opinion (everyone does) but you don't have the right to be a jerk about it.

 

You could call that 10 things I hate about you DemandingAnime.

 

I don't hate you as a person (because I don't happen to hate anybody even if they iritate me constantly) but I sure hate all those attributes about the message board member you show to everyone here and elsewhere.

 

I'd like you learn from what people post here and start acting like a reasonable adult but sometimes I wonder why I even bother. Must be because I'm stubborn and I like to help people even when they aren't interested in my help. I just love a project. But I guess I shouldn't bother. I'll just assume you're trolling (because no rationale person would act the way you do) and maybe go back to ignoring you.

 

Then again...

 

You'd like that. You wish I would just shut up because I pick apart every single one of your baseless statements and mis-guided opinions and whether you will admit it or not I bet I have affected your way of thinking and some day you'll get over this phase. You're just taking a little longer than most people do.


 

Nice lecture.

 

There'd better not be a pop quiz because I forgot to take notes.


 

And the number 4 reason I hate your attitude is?

 

 

 

I guess you'll be needing more lectures then.

 

Ever heard this one?

 

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a life time"

 

How does that apply here?

 

I teach you how to provide yourself with anime and not have to rely on Adult Swim so you can be fed on anime long term and not just for the moments Adult Swim is capable of providing it for you. But if you're not willing to listen then I wont bother trying to help you. I'll just tell you to shut up until you oblige me. You think you're more stubborn than I am? Boy you don't know who you're dealing with.


 

Meh.

 

My opinion will ALWAYS remain the same no matter what you guys try to do.

Just air more anime................... Please?

:'-(

Member of the A.F.A.
SwimHELPeR
Sketchor
Posts: 18,905
Registered: ‎07-11-2003
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

Reply to DemandingAnime - Message ID#: 59656990

Oh... you'll come around eventually. Or exist the scene to avoid doing so.

HELPeR for the TOONAMI, Mobile Suit Gundam, Dragon Ball Z, Harvey Birdman and Perfect Hair Forever boards. Feel free to ask me anything on those topics.

sketch only puts the arrogant whiney punks in their place... sort of like batman, except on the {AS} boards - THECZAROFGNAR

Sketch, should we make sure it's imprinted on your grave stone "He felt very strongly that Bleach belonged on Toonami!" - .hack-SIGN_John

"We aknowledged that Toonami is cooler than us... and they aknowledged that we're full of ****." [adult swim]
SwimSuperfan
Posts: 3,788
Registered: ‎03-09-2009
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

Reply to Sketchor - Message ID#: 59657000

 


Sketchor wrote:

Oh... you'll come around eventually. Or exist the scene to avoid doing so.


Have fun trying.

 

Just air more anime................... Please?

:'-(

Member of the A.F.A.
SwimHELPeR
Sketchor
Posts: 18,905
Registered: ‎07-11-2003
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

[ Edited ]

Reply to DemandingAnime - Message ID#: 59657106

What do you think I've been doing? :smileywink:

 

No more Mr. nice guy.

 

Also if you wont take a lecture from me perhaps you'll listen to someone else.

 

http://thexbridge.toonzone.net/geph239.html

HELPeR for the TOONAMI, Mobile Suit Gundam, Dragon Ball Z, Harvey Birdman and Perfect Hair Forever boards. Feel free to ask me anything on those topics.

sketch only puts the arrogant whiney punks in their place... sort of like batman, except on the {AS} boards - THECZAROFGNAR

Sketch, should we make sure it's imprinted on your grave stone "He felt very strongly that Bleach belonged on Toonami!" - .hack-SIGN_John

"We aknowledged that Toonami is cooler than us... and they aknowledged that we're full of ****." [adult swim]
SwimFan
Paradox295
Posts: 574
Registered: ‎11-03-2010
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

Reply to Sketchor - Message ID#: 59657148

 


Sketchor wrote:

http://thexbridge.toonzone.net/geph239.html


This man speaketh the truth!

 

SwimStar
TheBigOFan72
Posts: 7,996
Registered: ‎07-06-2010
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

Reply to Paradox295 - Message ID#: 59659312

 


Paradox295 wrote:

 


Sketchor wrote:

http://thexbridge.toonzone.net/geph239.html


This man speaketh the truth!

 


 

^^^^^^

 

Also a little side-comment on the "otaku" thing (Not the "fringe otaku" because basically that from what I'm getting is a "weeaboo"). I don't think there really is anything wrong with proudly wearing that badge. I personally take a little pride in calling myself one, even though I'm not much of one now. I can really only handle watching five episodes of anime a day (Except on Saturday nights because of the anime [adult swim] airs), and if I try watching any more, I feel like I'm dying.

*Adult Swim Boards Guide and FAQ for new users (Click if you're new!)*Twitter*AnimeSols: The Future of Anime's Past*My Waifu*
Roger Smith (The Big O): "Big O!! Showtime!!" InuYasha (InuYasha): "Windscar!!" Roger Smith (The Big O): "People are not ruled by their memories!"
PlayStation Network Online ID: Videogameaddict2 Xbox Live Gamertag: BigOnAnime94 | This post has been brought to you by an otaku.
Passionate manga and anime fan since November 2008 | Gamer since January 2002 | Favorite Anime: The Vision of Escaflowne
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."-Adrock Thurston (Eureka Seven) | My Video Game Collection
List of legal anime streaming sites | MyAnimeList MyMangaList | My Anime Collection | My Manga Collection | MyFigureCollection
SwimSuperfan
edichgolight
Posts: 3,922
Registered: ‎04-13-2010
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

Reply to TheBigOFan72 - Message ID#: 59660308

oh my. i haven't been in this folder for a while, and DemandingAnime is still complaining? LOL. 

 

[as] also can't get more anime because in the last few years, anime has gained somewhat of a bad reputation

due to unruly fans. these days, people associate anime NOT with the shows, but with the people who watch it: the

crazy otaku crowd (not that i'm saying otaku's are crazy. i'm pointing out a faction that is REALLY crazy when it comes to

their shows). because of this, people don't want to watch anime because they don't want to be associated with

such a crowd, and thus the popularity has dropped GREATLY. i remember back in around 2003-2005ish. anime was still very popular

with the general crowd. people who i wouldn't call rabid anime fans still liked anime. it all changed around 2008ish, when toonami was taken down.

this is why channels and blocks like toonami had to go: because anime lost popularity. i'm guessing this is part of the reason [as]

now does not have such an extensive library as they used to.

 

obviously this isn't the only factor. money is DEFINITELY a big issue. quite a few licensing companies have already had losses

and/or gone under due to poor sales. 'tis a sad state of affairs, but there's not much that can be done.

"TINY MINISKIRTS"
-Roy Mustang at his greatest

"I hate violence"
-Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara)
SwimPunk
thepapercut
Posts: 31
Registered: ‎05-30-2010
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

Reply to edichgolight - Message ID#: 59677900

Basically it's already been said before by multiple posters as to the reason why. (it's all to been greatly explained.)

But for what it's worth I think AS is burning to much on bleach..it's the hole that keeps growing..with all the money they've spent on it, could of easily got at least a couple more smaller anime series over the years...I'm thankful for AS still doing anime but I think they could evaluate and manage a little better.

 

Once again my 2 cents.

SwimHELPeR
Sketchor
Posts: 18,905
Registered: ‎07-11-2003
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

Reply to thepapercut - Message ID#: 59681268

I think Bleach is pretty essential to keep around because it does the best out of all the anime. Hasn't been my cup of tea for years honestly but it draws in viewers so I can hardly argue with it sticking around.

 

Kekkaishi has done well for itself but if they would have gotten 2 or 3 short series for the price of it then that would have been more ideal.

 

I'd say the same for FMA: Brotherhood but let's face it, if AS didn't play Brotherhood they'd probably never hear the end of it. Same goes if they skip out on InuYasha Final Act and I still theorize they got Kekkaishi and Final Act in a packaged deal and Final Act is on it's way. If that is the case at least it's only a season in length and then they can play something else.

 

So many long shows is problematic because it causes the schedule to get stale despite providing 1.5 hours of new content every week. Which is about as much as they ever provided even when ASA wasn't so far behind the comedies (due to relying more on WS originals and less on FOX reruns). But it was always losing to Futurama on Saturday much less weekdays. Back when ASA aired shows daily, long shows were great. Now that it's once a week, long shows are not so great and I hope in the future the pick up more 13 to 26 episode series rather than more 50+ episode series while Bleach is still around.

HELPeR for the TOONAMI, Mobile Suit Gundam, Dragon Ball Z, Harvey Birdman and Perfect Hair Forever boards. Feel free to ask me anything on those topics.

sketch only puts the arrogant whiney punks in their place... sort of like batman, except on the {AS} boards - THECZAROFGNAR

Sketch, should we make sure it's imprinted on your grave stone "He felt very strongly that Bleach belonged on Toonami!" - .hack-SIGN_John

"We aknowledged that Toonami is cooler than us... and they aknowledged that we're full of ****." [adult swim]
SwimPunk
BigOlToonFan
Posts: 28
Registered: ‎10-20-2008
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

Reply to thepapercut - Message ID#: 59681268

surely there's more to adult swim, the people who give us bumps and shows and commercial irony, than just a profit margin of affordable anime... they're invested ( i have no doubt)

the problem is the next big thing

anime was the next big thing

for a long time now

not akira long time but indiscernibly, anime has been waiting to blow up into the public forum for a very long time and instead people want to drink with crows and master shakes

and there is a divide

art and comedy isn't an unmeetable twain but the heat in this debate is just as moot as the debate(s) at home and anime is best when serious as is the case for homes with the tv turned off

anime isn't being hated on or suited out by adult swim

you all are just nerds and booger went out with the series...

..................................

........\code end

code monkeys

as: whatever condition something happens to be - the dictionary
SwimSuperfan
Posts: 3,788
Registered: ‎03-09-2009
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

Reply to BigOlToonFan - Message ID#: 59681484

Yeah... I'm uneffected because I didn't even click those links.

 

Anyway...

 

Adult Swim should air more anime.

Just air more anime................... Please?

:'-(

Member of the A.F.A.
SwimStar
TheBigOFan72
Posts: 7,996
Registered: ‎07-06-2010
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

Reply to edichgolight - Message ID#: 59677900

 


edichgolight wrote:

oh my. i haven't been in this folder for a while, and DemandingAnime is still complaining? LOL. 

 

[as] also can't get more anime because in the last few years, anime has gained somewhat of a bad reputation

due to unruly fans. these days, people associate anime NOT with the shows, but with the people who watch it: the

crazy otaku crowd (not that i'm saying otaku's are crazy. i'm pointing out a faction that is REALLY crazy when it comes to

their shows). because of this, people don't want to watch anime because they don't want to be associated with

such a crowd, and thus the popularity has dropped GREATLY. i remember back in around 2003-2005ish. anime was still very popular

with the general crowd. people who i wouldn't call rabid anime fans still liked anime. it all changed around 2008ish, when toonami was taken down.

this is why channels and blocks like toonami had to go: because anime lost popularity. i'm guessing this is part of the reason [as]

now does not have such an extensive library as they used to.

 

obviously this isn't the only factor. money is DEFINITELY a big issue. quite a few licensing companies have already had losses

and/or gone under due to poor sales. 'tis a sad state of affairs, but there's not much that can be done.


 

Yup, he's still complaining.

 

Though on anime popularity, it's actually at an all-time high, but sales are at an all-time low. That's most likely the fault of pirating, and airing more anime on TV as DA thinks will solve the problem won't solve it.

 

Toonami didn't necessarily need to go. Surely they could just keep airing action cartoons like Samurai Jack, and maybe something like Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, but what happened, happened. Toonami could have still served it's purpose even without Naruto.

 

And yeah, money is a big problem, along with poor sales. Even Tokyopop, one of the largest manga publishers in America went under this month.

*Adult Swim Boards Guide and FAQ for new users (Click if you're new!)*Twitter*AnimeSols: The Future of Anime's Past*My Waifu*
Roger Smith (The Big O): "Big O!! Showtime!!" InuYasha (InuYasha): "Windscar!!" Roger Smith (The Big O): "People are not ruled by their memories!"
PlayStation Network Online ID: Videogameaddict2 Xbox Live Gamertag: BigOnAnime94 | This post has been brought to you by an otaku.
Passionate manga and anime fan since November 2008 | Gamer since January 2002 | Favorite Anime: The Vision of Escaflowne
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."-Adrock Thurston (Eureka Seven) | My Video Game Collection
List of legal anime streaming sites | MyAnimeList MyMangaList | My Anime Collection | My Manga Collection | MyFigureCollection
SwimSuperfan
Posts: 3,788
Registered: ‎03-09-2009
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

Reply to TheBigOFan72 - Message ID#: 59686428

 


TheBigOFan72 wrote:

 


edichgolight wrote:

oh my. i haven't been in this folder for a while, and DemandingAnime is still complaining? LOL. 

 

[as] also can't get more anime because in the last few years, anime has gained somewhat of a bad reputation

due to unruly fans. these days, people associate anime NOT with the shows, but with the people who watch it: the

crazy otaku crowd (not that i'm saying otaku's are crazy. i'm pointing out a faction that is REALLY crazy when it comes to

their shows). because of this, people don't want to watch anime because they don't want to be associated with

such a crowd, and thus the popularity has dropped GREATLY. i remember back in around 2003-2005ish. anime was still very popular

with the general crowd. people who i wouldn't call rabid anime fans still liked anime. it all changed around 2008ish, when toonami was taken down.

this is why channels and blocks like toonami had to go: because anime lost popularity. i'm guessing this is part of the reason [as]

now does not have such an extensive library as they used to.

 

obviously this isn't the only factor. money is DEFINITELY a big issue. quite a few licensing companies have already had losses

and/or gone under due to poor sales. 'tis a sad state of affairs, but there's not much that can be done.


 

Yup, he's still complaining.

 

Though on anime popularity, it's actually at an all-time high, but sales are at an all-time low. That's most likely the fault of pirating, and airing more anime on TV as DA thinks will solve the problem won't solve it.

 

Toonami didn't necessarily need to go. Surely they could just keep airing action cartoons like Samurai Jack, and maybe something like Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, but what happened, happened. Toonami could have still served it's purpose even without Naruto.

 

And yeah, money is a big problem, along with poor sales. Even Tokyopop, one of the largest manga publishers in America went under this month.


 

I don't read manga that much anyway.

 

Although I might have to start... as for why... well... it's a long story.

 

I suppose I understand why Adult Swim can't continuously get more anime okay?

 

As long as they continue to air anime and swap in new stuff after current new stuff has ended...

 

And as long as they don't get rid of anime altogether, I suppose it's good enough.

 

Go ahead and have your heart attacks now...

 

=/

Just air more anime................... Please?

:'-(

Member of the A.F.A.
SwimStar
TheBigOFan72
Posts: 7,996
Registered: ‎07-06-2010
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

Reply to DemandingAnime - Message ID#: 59696092

Finally you're being mature about it. Posts like the one you just made is what would make [adult swim] listen. That definitely was a constructive post.

*Adult Swim Boards Guide and FAQ for new users (Click if you're new!)*Twitter*AnimeSols: The Future of Anime's Past*My Waifu*
Roger Smith (The Big O): "Big O!! Showtime!!" InuYasha (InuYasha): "Windscar!!" Roger Smith (The Big O): "People are not ruled by their memories!"
PlayStation Network Online ID: Videogameaddict2 Xbox Live Gamertag: BigOnAnime94 | This post has been brought to you by an otaku.
Passionate manga and anime fan since November 2008 | Gamer since January 2002 | Favorite Anime: The Vision of Escaflowne
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."-Adrock Thurston (Eureka Seven) | My Video Game Collection
List of legal anime streaming sites | MyAnimeList MyMangaList | My Anime Collection | My Manga Collection | MyFigureCollection
SwimSuperfan
Posts: 3,788
Registered: ‎03-09-2009
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

Reply to TheBigOFan72 - Message ID#: 59696640

 


TheBigOFan72 wrote:

Finally you're being mature about it. Posts like the one you just made is what would make [adult swim] listen. That definitely was a constructive post.


 

Thanks.

 

I guess.

Just air more anime................... Please?

:'-(

Member of the A.F.A.
Order of the Owl
Kakashi_Sensei18
Posts: 27,599
Registered: ‎08-14-2005
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

Reply to DemandingAnime - Message ID#: 59696092

 


DemandingAnime wrote:

 I don't read manga that much anyway.

 

Although I might have to start... as for why... well... it's a long story.


 

It is a cheaper option, plus you do get to miss out on the pointless filler in episodes to pad the runtime to 20+.

 

You know, repetitive flashbacks and the like.

SwimSuperfan
edichgolight
Posts: 3,922
Registered: ‎04-13-2010
0

Re: Why [adult swim] can't get more anime all the

Reply to Kakashi_Sensei18 - Message ID#: 59720092

 


Kakashi_Sensei18 wrote:

 


DemandingAnime wrote:

 I don't read manga that much anyway.

 

Although I might have to start... as for why... well... it's a long story.


 

It is a cheaper option, plus you do get to miss out on the pointless filler in episodes to pad the runtime to 20+.

 

You know, repetitive flashbacks and the like.


exactly my sentiments! :smileyvery-happy:

 

"TINY MINISKIRTS"
-Roy Mustang at his greatest

"I hate violence"
-Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara)