Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
SwimAssociate
ravenne_animous
Posts: 2,998
Registered: ‎06-18-2004
0

Re: Join the UCT!

[ Edited ]

Reply to start_feed - Message ID#: 13404571

You know...I've been seeing this "Join the UCT" thread...and didn't bother to stumble in it till now.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!

I have been watching Space Ghost since the Cartoon Planet Days...and since the first SG:C2C episode...yes..YES! I say HALLELUJAH to the UCT!!!

I'll put it in my sig in a bit.

:smileyvery-happy:

Message Edited by ravenne_animous on 03-30-2005 03:00 PM

Join the NEW Jefferton Boards!!!
Got AIM? | TimandEric.com - Because You DO Deserve It! | TGTTM.com
Tad Ghostal Saves Lives! - For the last time...I AM A GIRL!!! :smileymad:
Mysterious Ooze
start_feed
Posts: 4,862
Registered: ‎03-05-2004
0

Re: Join the UCT!

Reply to ravenne_animous - Message ID#: 13524458

lmao. right on man. all you need to do is fix the sig,  glad to have ya aboard.
TAD GHOSTAL SAVES LIVES
Mysterious Ooze
thejazzounce
Posts: 3,552
Registered: ‎05-24-2004
0

Re: Join the UCT!

[ Edited ]

Reply to start_feed - Message ID#: 13404571

space goast is not just a mere man to me, but a god.
i remember being nine and loving space goast coast to coast, because it had a super hero that i watched in the daytime as the host. space goast is the man. now still  years later i still miss it so much. why does [as] hate him. they sh t on him in comericals. and still no space goast game. i mean come on you stupid mother f cking a ssholes, wheres my friend spacegoast at?

Message Edited by thejazzounce on 03-30-2005 04:13 PM

hay kids how you doin?-tad ghostal
I havent been around much, i know. I work alot now.
tad ghostal saves lives
centrolowell.com Check this restaurant out.
Zombie Slayer
interrupt_feed
Posts: 492
Registered: ‎03-27-2005
0

Re: Join the UCT!

Reply to thejazzounce - Message ID#: 13526909



thejazzounce wrote:
space goast is not just a mere man to me, but a god.
i remember being nine and loving space goast coast to coast, because it had a super hero that i watched in the daytime as the host. space goast is the man. now still  years later i still miss it so much. why does [as] hate him. they sh t on him in comericals. and still no space goast game. i mean come on you stupid mother f cking a ssholes, wheres my friend spacegoast at?

Message Edited by thejazzounce on 03-30-2005 04:13 PM



obviously [adult swim] LOVES Space Ghost, or [as] would not have made this:

http://www.adultswim.com/shop/sgs/aap/hat/RIP03SGH0804.01.html

caption:

"Space Ghost sucks. We all know it. We've known it for years. For ten years actually. The huge number of Space Ghost: Coast to Coast fans know it. Zorak sure as heck knows it. Moltar wholeheartedly agrees. Now you can inform the world of what we already know so well; that Space Ghost sucks. (Note: for serious Space Ghost fans only). Sceened image on black cap with white front, plastic mesh back trucker cap with cloth covered foam front and bill. Made in USA. Adjustable strap on rear."

(Bold and red added for emphasis)

Oh how i want that hat.......

Tad Ghostal saves lives.
Hell's Minions
Figure09
Posts: 34,717
Registered: ‎06-27-2003
0

Re: Join the UCT!

Reply to interrupt_feed - Message ID#: 13530668



interrupt_feed wrote:


thejazzounce wrote:
space goast is not just a mere man to me, but a god.
i remember being nine and loving space goast coast to coast, because it had a super hero that i watched in the daytime as the host. space goast is the man. now still  years later i still miss it so much. why does [as] hate him. they sh t on him in comericals. and still no space goast game. i mean come on you stupid mother f cking a ssholes, wheres my friend spacegoast at?

Message Edited by thejazzounce on 03-30-2005 04:13 PM



obviously [adult swim] LOVES Space Ghost, or [as] would not have made this:

http://www.adultswim.com/shop/sgs/aap/hat/RIP03SGH0804.01.html

caption:

"Space Ghost sucks. We all know it. We've known it for years. For ten years actually. The huge number of Space Ghost: Coast to Coast fans know it. Zorak sure as heck knows it. Moltar wholeheartedly agrees. Now you can inform the world of what we already know so well; that Space Ghost sucks. (Note: for serious Space Ghost fans only). Sceened image on black cap with white front, plastic mesh back trucker cap with cloth covered foam front and bill. Made in USA. Adjustable strap on rear."

(Bold and red added for emphasis)

Oh how i want that hat.......




bump (note the red text)
Zombie Slayer
R.I.P.master_shaker
Posts: 100
Registered: ‎03-01-2004
0

Re: Join the UCT!

Reply to Figure09 - Message ID#: 13532601

sgc2c is awesome has anybody ever seen the original series?
tad ghostal saves lives!!!!!
Hell's Minions
Figure09
Posts: 34,717
Registered: ‎06-27-2003
0

Re: Join the UCT!

Reply to R.I.P.master_shaker - Message ID#: 13532814



master_shaker wrote:
sgc2c is awesome has anybody ever seen the original series?



yeah i think they used to show it on cartoon planet, it was weird.
Mysterious Ooze
start_feed
Posts: 4,862
Registered: ‎03-05-2004
0

Re: Join the UCT!

Reply to Figure09 - Message ID#: 13532866

i saw a clip that had brak in it, i think it was from the brak show dvds, and brak sounded really weird. 
TAD GHOSTAL SAVES LIVES
Hell's Minions
Figure09
Posts: 34,717
Registered: ‎06-27-2003
0

Re: Join the UCT!

Reply to Figure09 - Message ID#: 13532601



Figure09 wrote:


interrupt_feed wrote:


thejazzounce wrote:
space goast is not just a mere man to me, but a god.
i remember being nine and loving space goast coast to coast, because it had a super hero that i watched in the daytime as the host. space goast is the man. now still  years later i still miss it so much. why does [as] hate him. they sh t on him in comericals. and still no space goast game. i mean come on you stupid mother f cking a ssholes, wheres my friend spacegoast at?

Message Edited by thejazzounce on 03-30-2005 04:13 PM



obviously [adult swim] LOVES Space Ghost, or [as] would not have made this:

http://www.adultswim.com/shop/sgs/aap/hat/RIP03SGH0804.01.html

caption:

"Space Ghost sucks. We all know it. We've known it for years. For ten years actually. The huge number of Space Ghost: Coast to Coast fans know it. Zorak sure as heck knows it. Moltar wholeheartedly agrees. Now you can inform the world of what we already know so well; that Space Ghost sucks. (Note: for serious Space Ghost fans only). Sceened image on black cap with white front, plastic mesh back trucker cap with cloth covered foam front and bill. Made in USA. Adjustable strap on rear."

(Bold and red added for emphasis)

Oh how i want that hat.......




bump (note the red text)


Zombie Slayer
interrupt_feed
Posts: 492
Registered: ‎03-27-2005
0

Re: Join the UCT!

Reply to interrupt_feed - Message ID#: 13530668



interrupt_feed wrote:


thejazzounce wrote:
space goast is not just a mere man to me, but a god.
i remember being nine and loving space goast coast to coast, because it had a super hero that i watched in the daytime as the host. space goast is the man. now still  years later i still miss it so much. why does [as] hate him. they sh t on him in comericals. and still no space goast game. i mean come on you stupid mother f cking a ssholes, wheres my friend spacegoast at?

Message Edited by thejazzounce on 03-30-2005 04:13 PM



obviously [adult swim] LOVES Space Ghost, or [as] would not have made this:

http://www.adultswim.com/shop/sgs/aap/hat/RIP03SGH0804.01.html

caption:

"Space Ghost sucks. We all know it. We've known it for years. For ten years actually. The huge number of Space Ghost: Coast to Coast fans know it. Zorak sure as heck knows it. Moltar wholeheartedly agrees. Now you can inform the world of what we already know so well; that Space Ghost sucks. (Note: for serious Space Ghost fans only). Sceened image on black cap with white front, plastic mesh back trucker cap with cloth covered foam front and bill. Made in USA. Adjustable strap on rear."

(Bold and red added for emphasis)

Oh how i want that hat.......




Tad Ghostal saves lives.
Mysterious Ooze
spikethug85
Posts: 3,966
Registered: ‎12-23-2004
0

Re: Join the UCT!

Reply to interrupt_feed - Message ID#: 13557124

I dont understand. why would you wear a hat that says that. If you did, you would steer unknowledgable people away from the show.
Is there an indelible line dividing sanity from insanity?
Or do they change, one into the other at the slightest change of events?
We will find out soon enough, if the world itself is insane!

{My FC Account}{Bebop Info} {Everything CB}{MySpace}
Mysterious Ooze
fignuts999
Posts: 4,129
Registered: ‎08-15-2004
0

Re: Join the UCT!

Reply to spikethug85 - Message ID#: 13558875



spikethug85 wrote:
I dont understand. why would you wear a hat that says that. If you did, you would steer unknowledgable people away from the show.



4i think thats what makes it so funny. id buy it
"My fantasty guitar is a cannon that shoots s.perm into the audience"- Angus Young
Zombie Slayer
interrupt_feed
Posts: 492
Registered: ‎03-27-2005
0

Re: Join the UCT!

Reply to spikethug85 - Message ID#: 13558875



spikethug85 wrote:
I dont understand. why would you wear a hat that says that. If you did, you would steer unknowledgable people away from the show.



i don't know, but i want it. [as] has got to be SG fans, otherwise they wouldn't have made the show or aired it. Anyway SG does suck, but it's hilarious. The animation is horrible, and the characters don't even get along. Everyone knows it sucks.
Tad Ghostal saves lives.
Creepy Doll
lewzerkid
Posts: 32,277
Registered: ‎08-05-2003
0

Re: Join the UCT!

Reply to start_feed - Message ID#: 13404571

"Hey Moltar! This ant has come back from the dead. It must be one of those, self-repeating Franken-ants. No... No that's not it... It's his brother... avenging the death of his twin... IT'S HIS TWIN BROTHER!!!! ..... I'm gonna follow him home..... Kill his whole family...... That's right little ant, I'm following you. For every (300+ number) of steps you take, I take only one. That's it! Run! Run home to yoru family... So I can kill them with my vengence..... [A large door opens up revealinga large ant monster and Space Ghost looks up with a slight look of worry which turns into a look of anger] Hey! Your son just bit me, here! And I wanna know what you plan to do about it!! [Monster roars and a side view shows Space Ghost running away] YOUR SON IS A MORON!!!!!! [Monsters chase behind him]"

that episode kills me :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy: fire ant. it was the conan o'brian one.

-adds line to sig-
360 = LZKorin

[sig-less]

Mysterious Ooze
start_feed
Posts: 4,862
Registered: ‎03-05-2004
0

Re: Join the UCT!

Reply to lewzerkid - Message ID#: 13559432

yeah, thats one of my favorites too. lol.  is that ep going to be on the new dvd set? thanks for supporting SG with the sig!

TAD GHOSTAL SAVES LIVES
Mysterious Ooze
start_feed
Posts: 4,862
Registered: ‎03-05-2004
0

Re: Join the UCT!

Reply to spikethug85 - Message ID#: 13558875



spikethug85 wrote:
I dont understand. why would you wear a hat that says that. If you did, you would steer unknowledgable people away from the show.



yeah thats what i was thinking.  but its funny as hell. i want it too.
TAD GHOSTAL SAVES LIVES
Zombie Slayer
R.I.P.master_shaker
Posts: 100
Registered: ‎03-01-2004
0

Re: Join the UCT!

Reply to spikethug85 - Message ID#: 13558875



spikethug85 wrote:
I dont understand. why would you wear a hat that says that. If you did, you would steer unknowledgable people away from the show.



because SG does s*uck. s*ucks at s*ucking, ah ha!
tad ghostal saves lives!!!!!
Face in the Mirror
R.I.P.071
Posts: 48
Registered: ‎03-30-2005
0

Re: Join the UCT!

Reply to start_feed - Message ID#: 13404571

Im in. sign me up. SG is the greatest ever.



tad ghostal saves lives

Mysterious Ooze
start_feed
Posts: 4,862
Registered: ‎03-05-2004
0

Re: Join the UCT!

Reply to R.I.P.master_shaker - Message ID#: 13561910



master_shaker wrote:


spikethug85 wrote:
I dont understand. why would you wear a hat that says that. If you did, you would steer unknowledgable people away from the show.



because SG does s*uck. s*ucks at s*ucking, ah ha!


touche
TAD GHOSTAL SAVES LIVES
Hell's Minions
Figure09
Posts: 34,717
Registered: ‎06-27-2003
0

Re: Join the UCT!

Reply to start_feed - Message ID#: 13563439



start_feed wrote:


master_shaker wrote:


spikethug85 wrote:
I dont understand. why would you wear a hat that says that. If you did, you would steer unknowledgable people away from the show.



because SG does s*uck. s*ucks at s*ucking, ah ha!


touche


indeed
Mysterious Ooze
start_feed
Posts: 4,862
Registered: ‎03-05-2004
0

Re: Join the UCT!

Reply to start_feed - Message ID#: 13563439

im cant wait untill the sgc2c v3 and hb v1 come out. i need both of them badly! does anybody know if the ep "joshua" is going to be on sgc2c v3?
TAD GHOSTAL SAVES LIVES
Hell's Minions
Majikthise
Posts: 60,616
Registered: ‎01-18-2004
0

Re: Join the UCT!

Reply to start_feed - Message ID#: 13567084

Yes, "Joshua" just made the cut for V3. And to answer an earlier question, "Fire Ant" probably won't appear until V5.
([]o)   Your friendly neighborhood lycanthrope (and part-time lava man)   ([]o)
Read my interview with Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer: Seeing More Venture Bros. in HD
"I didn't tell them to go die...you can live from jumping off a bridge...that's why I chose a bridge :smileysad:" --KibaWar
"If I made a thread about Suicide, specifically asking what kind of gun would be best to use to kill yourself
with, would I be banned? I'm not interested in killing myself to be honest. Just curious." --TsumeBlue

TAD GHOSTAL SAVES LIVES -- Memoirs of a SwimWerewolf
Mysterious Ooze
start_feed
Posts: 4,862
Registered: ‎03-05-2004
0

Re: Join the UCT!

Reply to Majikthise - Message ID#: 13570054

thats good news about "joshua". i know where to get all my SG info from, thanks majikthise.
TAD GHOSTAL SAVES LIVES
Hell's Minions
Majikthise
Posts: 60,616
Registered: ‎01-18-2004
0

Re: Join the UCT!

Reply to start_feed - Message ID#: 13572318

You're very welcome. I was lucky enough to catch "Joshua" when they had it On Demand and was immensely pleased that it was able to make it onto the DVD.
([]o)   Your friendly neighborhood lycanthrope (and part-time lava man)   ([]o)
Read my interview with Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer: Seeing More Venture Bros. in HD
"I didn't tell them to go die...you can live from jumping off a bridge...that's why I chose a bridge :smileysad:" --KibaWar
"If I made a thread about Suicide, specifically asking what kind of gun would be best to use to kill yourself
with, would I be banned? I'm not interested in killing myself to be honest. Just curious." --TsumeBlue

TAD GHOSTAL SAVES LIVES -- Memoirs of a SwimWerewolf
Mysterious Ooze
start_feed
Posts: 4,862
Registered: ‎03-05-2004
0

Re: Join the UCT!

Reply to start_feed - Message ID#: 13404571

anybody who wants a killer sig, courtesy of Leukotic/Leukoplast, just copy and paste this into your sig.

 

<p align=left>  <span style="width: 500; height: 50; font-size: 20px; font-family: Bradley Hand ITC; color: #000000; filter: glow(color=#ffff00, strength=10(">Tad Ghostal Saves Lives </span> </p>
TAD GHOSTAL SAVES LIVES