04-07-2011 02:38 PM - edited 04-28-2012 04:06 PM
that's right, YOU!
If you have something to say about an episode, I want to hear about it. All the episodes are listed here, just go to the thread and throw out your favorite quote, your favorite part, or maybe some insight into said episode. just say something!
101 - This Show is Called Squidbillies :
This is the first one. The introduction to the Cuyler clan and the townsfolk of dougal county.
"The sheriff's head is covered in meth at which point it melts off and Liz is quick with the reply, "Smoke his head!!!" or something along those lines. I remember that part and how it viciously split my sides." -Leostenbuck
"Hey lil you know what that methlab looks like to me? the mortal eye of god collapsing into itself forever warmed in a sea of neverending oneness less we forget(faster and faster until..) .... im saved!!!!!" HAHA THE SHERIFF WAS WAY FUBAR HAHA" - HiGhC
102 - Take this Job and Love it!:
Early is fired and begins a pathetic search for parole-appeasing employment.
Somehow he lands a CEO position with Dan Halen Sheetrock International.
"omg! the name of his work was "**bleep** mattress" pahahahahaha that had me cracking up" daREMONSTA
"I am now officially in love with squidbillies. "Read dis erotic sumbitch here" L-M-freaking-F-A-O" -SwimIdiot
Season 1 (part II) (summaries provided by ZorakFan7231)
Season 2 (summaires provided by ZorakFan3271)
season 3 (summaries provided by ZorakFan3271)
season 4 (provided by Swimmod_Luuv in this thread)
season 6: July 2012?
04-11-2011 05:07 PM
YOU should go back to each episode discussion thread
and therein use the best description
04-13-2011 03:45 PM
04-19-2011 04:13 PM
04-19-2011 10:25 PM
05-02-2011 12:05 AM - edited 05-02-2011 12:06 AM
- last edited on
05-02-2011 11:42 AM
05-24-2011 11:13 AM
Ep. 1 - "This Show is Called Squidbillies" : The sheriff's head is covered in meth at which point it melts off and Liz is quick with the reply, "Smoke his head!!!"
Or something along those lines. I remember that part and how it viciously split my sides.
06-19-2011 10:30 AM
dude i luv this thred
ima havta watch some again cuz i 4get so easliy
but i got some good destrptions
inever can remmbr ep names!!! fuuuuuudge'n stonre
at atny rate
remmbr when rusty gota zit i ewas lol
&& my fav is swzye when they think that dude is swazye
cuza the poster on the wall thats my fav ep
maybe not fav but most m emorable
sides i gota remmbr more so i can post again here more decently
06-19-2011 06:03 PM
06-20-2011 06:13 AM
my fav one was from few weeks ago
idk even what year it was from i mean season k
&i dont think there was a plot or anything
but early was tolyz crazy &kept run'n around
f'n stuff up &1/2 way thru it me &my romate
were like wtf is go'n on in this ep
do u know that one lol
oh **tut-tut** i bet i can go n2 the dvr history on the cable box
&see wtf im talkn bout holy jam
i'll let u know
06-21-2011 02:45 AM
you type like you stoned
06-21-2011 06:06 PM
i aint aloud to post my long form birth certificate
06-24-2011 10:51 PM
- This Show is Called Squidbillies - The heart-warming tale of how the Cuyler clan came to be, involving illegal meth labs, jail time, bestiality and flashbacks that may or not have happened.
- Take this Job and Love it! - After losing his job, Early goes on a job hunt with the assistance of The Sheriff to gain employment.
- School Days, Fool Days - After an unfortunate **tut-tut**-fighting incident, The Sheriff informs Early that Rusty must get an education. Early home-schools Rusty the only way he knows how. Which he doesn't know.
- Chalky Trouble - The Cuylers hold a "Anti-White Rally" where revelations are revelated.
- Family Trouble - After last episode's revelations, more revelations come about concerning Rusty's paternity.
- Office Politics Trouble - Early's new alcoholic beverage makes Dan Halen richer and Dougal County blinder.
- Government Brain Voodoo Trouble - Early and The Sheriff go to see a therapist after Early steps over the line, where more lines are stepped over when the therapist is not who he seems.
- Butt Trouble - Early takes Rusty hunting to make a man out of him, after Rusty makes a few dozen eggs over the night.
- Double Truckin' the Tricky Two - After rigging the lottery time and time again, Dan Halen allows the Cuyler clan to win the lottery. But not the lottery you're thinking of.
- Swayze Crazy - A man posing as Patrick Swayze pulls one over on the Cuyler clan, with Rusty being the only one with suspicions.
- Giant Foam Dickhat Trouble - Early's offensive new hat saves his life after an accident, which makes him see the light and turn over a new leaf for about 11 minutes.
- Meth O.D. to my Madness - Early acquires some property, but unable to pay for it he relies on Lil's meth lab operation to make some dough.
- The Tiniest Princess - On Halloween night, the Cuyler clan have run-ins with monster after monster.
- **tut-tut** to Ashes, **tut-tut** to Dust - Granny needs a gallbladder and Early and Rusty must find some money to pay for a transplant.
- Bubba Trubba - The Cuylers' learn a huge secret about their favorite comedian, Plummer Bubba.
- Burned and Reburned Again - A domestic disturbance leads to martial bliss which leads to more domestic disturbances for Early and Krystal.
- Terminus Trouble -Early, Rusty and The Sheriff all go down to Atlanta when Early eventually finds himself on trial.
- Suvival of the Dumbest - Rusty tries to find out where he came from, no-one offers any real answers.
- A Sober Sunday - Early must survive one, long boring Sunday sober.
- Rebel with a Clause - Santa Claus is held hostage in the Cuyler household so Early can finally get the greatest gift of all: the still beating heart of NASCAR racer Jeff Gordon.
06-26-2011 01:09 AM
06-26-2011 03:05 AM - edited 06-26-2011 03:07 AM
I already did those!!!!!
Awwww, it's ok zorak, I'm sure most of those are phrased much better than mine.
We'll go through 'em later and just pick out the funniest/best ones
Whoopsie doodle. Didn't realise that would be a problem, but then I read the start again - sorry.
Here's Season 3 and 4
06-26-2011 04:30 AM
06-26-2011 07:21 AM
I think the best thing always is to try to work everything in somehow.
I think it's cool if everybody that wants to pariticipate gets a little piece of the wiki. That way it's made up by fans for fans and it sorta belongs to everybody.
06-26-2011 09:38 PM - edited 07-08-2011 02:01 AM
working on the OP, and I decided to use ZorakFan's summaries for season 2-4, and I'll probably go through swimmod_luuv's season 5 DVD watch-a-thon thread and get descrpitions out of that.
Also, just added the idea of putting User Reviews/Thoughts/Opinions/Memories....unsure what to offical label this part.
Underneath the episode description I will be adding quotes from users around the boards (in reference to the episode at hand, and always linking back to the original post) that reflect on favorite scenes, opinions, backround information. AND THEN in those original posts I'm considering embedding clips (whenever they remember a favorite scene or mention a specific moment).
Feedback is welcome!
09-03-2011 02:53 AM
TM & © 2013 Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved.
AdultSwim.com is part of Turner Entertainment Digital which is part of the Turner Sports & Entertainment Digital Network.