Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Con Guest
GeorgeFort

Re: George Fort Q&A

Reply to viperxmns - Message ID#: 61526996

viperxmns wrote:
I'm a big fan of the crazy trip segment in the Superjail episode "Don't Be a Negaton". Just curious, looks to me like Yellow Submarine served as an inspiration for that bit, is that accurate?

Love your work!

For sure Yellow Submarine was in there among other classic psychedic things. My friend Elliott Byrne worked on that sequence. I recall Aaron Augenblick  wanting the colors to look like those old 70s Black Light posters. The colors are great. Awesome sequence.

SwimHELPeR
viperxmns

Reply to GeorgeFort - Message ID#: 61529566

They totally succeeded there, a blacklight poster for Superjail featuring that scene (or just in general) would be pretty badass.
Con Guest
GeorgeFort

Reply to Boogerfiend - Message ID#: 61528346

Boogerfiend wrote:

You mention that you're giving the basis of what you need to draw & then ideas get bounced around back & forth. Have you ever gone off of the rails & created stuff that that didn't get the go ahead? Do you ever get into Superjail style battles over what material needs to be created?

I always do my best to get my head around a style and give the creators what they want. I really love Christy Karacas' work and style so I love working on Superjail. It's such a creative show and we always get to add a lot of cool things. It's just a bunch of fun stuff to draw because it's such a fun crazy world.

Commoner
toastyum

Reply to SwimMod_Luuv - Message ID#: 61451552

So you also worked on Billy and Many, how much were you involved in it, and do you have a favorite episode?

-"The phrase 'sodomized by a bratwurst poltergeist' suddenly flew through my mind"

-"Tell me, Bats. What are you really scared of? Failing to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?!"

-" So it will change. Because we're weak, because we'll die one day, we'll want to live on, to struggle. Only then we humans will become stronger."
SwimSuperfan
NOTdubbed

How difficult is it to be the animator for Superjail! ? Every frame is so dense, I would imagine it's a lot of work.

Did you design the concept art for the Brock Sampson character? If so, what influenced or inspired his appearance?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
SwimStar
poisonbella

Reply to GeorgeFort - Message ID#: 61514512

that is amazing that you do all this! i went to school for graphic design, but never went anywhere with it. i'd like to get a mac and start messing around w/ photoshop and flash again (and probably new programs they have....).....i just like creeating! you have a dream job!!! :smileyhappy:

check out my blog! http://poisonbella.blogspot.com/

BETTY SHOTGLASS WINNER #90!!! Metal song in thread! Special thanks to GodSpreadThin.

Would you like to be in my sig? Let me know! What else shall I put in this scrolling sig?

I obtained this sig from HaNor; It`s not that hard to do, you now have infinite space in which to do it
thank you for reading my scrolling sig it might be dumb for now but msg me so i can put you in my sig!!!

in my sig: The_Great_Q-Ball

sonnychiba

AmatuerSwimFan is now in my sig too!
MysticJhn is my awesome bf

smot-poker asked politely to be in my sig

special thanks to superking099 for helping with the sig
>DrFronz looks like you

txanimeluva

Kez432 is now in my sig GeminiShamrock is an okay human being who worries too much.too!
Xero221
MafiaFlood
Batz is in my sig!
Steffenopolis asked to be put in my sig, so here you are!

Metamorphosis, how are you?
deformity_of_god is in my sig, so is ghostofdark
AS_Anime_Watcher is now in my sig!Skiles is hanging out in my sig too!!
I overdosed on Velvet_coma

6clawPaw is so cool by far!!

conradthebarbarian is also now in my sig!
Bleach117x, CRUSHROSE WAS HERE rabid poster dmalex asked to be in my sig!

superking0 is here!!

:

YIM-lulaberri1
The poem

In a way, you are like poison: You run through my veins, and burn my blood. And once you're run your course no amount of antidote will clear you from my system. You intoxicate me, and I enjoy every minute of it. - -lilshonenbat

AIM-oLulubella

myspace.com/lulaberri

Poison

enjoy

SwimStar
poisonbella

Reply to GeorgeFort - Message ID#: 61514518

oh my gosh i have to ask you...the other week i noticed a weird theme, in fact, superjai aired with the 'all seeing eye' episode.....and before that, metalocalypse had the all seeing eye as well. you see, we were discussing a britney spears video, (depicting mind control symbolisms etc)...well, after that, family guy aired their 'hannah banana' episode, where miley cyrus is an android....

sigh.....what are your thoughts on this? also, what are your thoughts of artists leaving subliminal, even illuminati-esque themes in it, say, an illuminati sort of illustrations shangra-la (i never used that word before haha! just felt like using it now)

well thank you again! hope you are enjyoing it here!

BETTY SHOTGLASS WINNER #90!!! Metal song in thread! Special thanks to GodSpreadThin.

Would you like to be in my sig? Let me know! What else shall I put in this scrolling sig?

I obtained this sig from HaNor; It`s not that hard to do, you now have infinite space in which to do it
thank you for reading my scrolling sig it might be dumb for now but msg me so i can put you in my sig!!!

sonnychiba

>DrFronz looks like you

txanimeluva

Kez432 is now in my sig GeminiShamrock is an okay human being who worries too much.too!
Xero221
MafiaFlood
Batz is in my sig!

superking0 is here!!

:

YIM-lulaberri1
The poem

In a way, you are like poison: You run through my veins, and burn my blood. And once you're run your course no amount of antidote will clear you from my system. You intoxicate me, and I enjoy every minute of it. - -lilshonenbat

AIM-oLulubella

myspace.com/lulaberri

Poison

enjoy

SwimStar
poisonbella

Reply to NOTdubbed - Message ID#: 61516526

Yes is superjail based on some sort of mind control, (alice???) etc.....thanks

sonnychiba

>DrFronz looks like you

txanimeluva

Xero221
MafiaFlood
Batz is in my sig!

superking0 is here!!

:

YIM-lulaberri1
The poem

AIM-oLulubella

myspace.com/lulaberri

Poison

enjoy

SwimHELPeR
katt_goddess

Hopefully I'm not too tardy to the Q&A party. If so, oh well, I still think your artistic contributions are awesome, especially with Venture Brothers. Not that SuperJail! isn't cool too, I remember Liquid TV and Cartoon Sushi so SJ! brings me back with that kind of fluidity. But VB just seems to be so crisp and meshed between both the art and the writing, it's like they feed off each other. Sometimes it seems like there's more 'said' in a well drawn scene than anything a character could say. :smileyvery-happy:

Anyway, rambling at this point and most queriesI could think of have already been asked! :smileyvery-happy:

I suppose, as a designer on VB specifically [but I suppose with the expanding universe of SJ! this could apply too], is there any particular hero / villian that you would like to design and add to the fray that hasn't been done yet?

And side-query, did you have any hand in the "Another Tattoo" video animated and directed by Augenblick Studios and / or "Gotham Girls" shorts out via Soup 2 Nuts?
Current Bump Thread : "Dear [adult swim] - Fight The Twits Edition " thread & posting normal on boards and Bump Builder.
It's an Unholy Communion! Honest! Check it out at 8 min in...Wanna join the 'Unholy Communion' yourself? Hit us up... [SHOTTS #8]
Will Kill Threads For Food...HELPeR for Code Geass, Robot Chicken, and ThunderCats - come on over and wow me sometime...
Robot Chicken Project is now officially go - Season [1], [2], [3], [4], [5], [6], [7] [SW1], [SW2][SW3], [RC:smileyvery-happy:C].

Currently reading : [asmb] BotM...a year's backlog of Shonen Jumps...
thumbslave to Rakshata the kitten - DethKlok Roadie #541-C :smileyvery-happy: ...Honorary Snarky Bitch of the [asmb] ...
This is what the hole in my soul looks like...