Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimPunk
Tro44

Whats the name of the Theme Song at the end?

Whats the name of the Theme Song at the end? And where can I find it?

Anybody remember the song in the credits that sometimes played all the way through?

SwimHELPeR
Top_Gun

Re: Whats the name of the Theme Song at the end?

Reply to Tro44 - Message ID#: 53625098

It's called "And Forever...", by Robbie Danzie and Naoki Takao. The only place to find it legally would be on the first Big O OST, though I don't really know where you'd find something like that. Otherwise, you could just try poking around for it.
[as] Old School: Movie Edition -- This week: Inuyasha Movie 3: Swords of an Honorable Ruler
TG loves lists: MyAnimeList / DVD Aficionado | Ye Olde ASMB Icons: Photobucket / Archive | Ze AD Fanfic! (through chapter 44)
Farewell, Gecko..."Death...casts its eye upon us gently, and then guides us into infinity."
Order of the Owl
ben0119

Reply to Top_Gun - Message ID#: 53626264

Top_Gun wrote:
It's called "And Forever...", by Robbie Danzie and Naoki Takao. The only place to find it legally would be on the first Big O OST, though I don't really know where you'd find something like that. Otherwise, you could just try poking around for it.

That isn't on the DVDs, either!?

Wtf man!  No "Queen" themesong, no "And Forever..." what the hell were they thinking!? 

HULK HOGAN vs. LELOUCH vi BRITANNIA // My AIM: BenO0119 // My YIM: bao0119 // My MAL // My DeviantArt // My Steam Account // My Tumblr Page // Me and my Seth Green autographed Titan Maximum S1 DVD! // Sate your hunger for FMA! // RAVE MASTER CONTINUES! THE MANGA DISCUSSION // Rukia Kuchiki Fan Club! (spoiler-free!) // "Traps, is that what you call my simple diversions?" - Naraku // "Are you actually crying, Vash the Stampede? That is wonderful, truly wonderful." - Legato // "Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding." - Sosuke Aizen
SwimHELPeR
Top_Gun

Reply to ben0119 - Message ID#: 53628362

...where did I say the ending isn't on the DVDs? There may be a new opening for the most recent for the Anime Legends re-release, but the ending hasn't been touched. I'd assume this isn't what the original poster was asking for, though; he was looking for the song itself, not the song attached to the ending credits of an episode.
[as] Old School: Movie Edition -- This week: Inuyasha Movie 3: Swords of an Honorable Ruler
TG loves lists: MyAnimeList / DVD Aficionado | Ye Olde ASMB Icons: Photobucket / Archive | Ze AD Fanfic! (through chapter 44)
Farewell, Gecko..."Death...casts its eye upon us gently, and then guides us into infinity."
Order of the Owl
ben0119

Reply to Top_Gun - Message ID#: 53629937

Top_Gun wrote:
...where did I say the ending isn't on the DVDs? There may be a new opening for the most recent for the Anime Legends re-release, but the ending hasn't been touched. I'd assume this isn't what the original poster was asking for, though; he was looking for the song itself, not the song attached to the ending credits of an episode.

Oh I see... Good...

Wait, there is a version of the DVDs I can get with the original theme song?!

HULK HOGAN vs. LELOUCH vi BRITANNIA // My AIM: BenO0119 // My YIM: bao0119 // My MAL // My DeviantArt // My Steam Account // My Tumblr Page // Me and my Seth Green autographed Titan Maximum S1 DVD! // Sate your hunger for FMA! // RAVE MASTER CONTINUES! THE MANGA DISCUSSION // Rukia Kuchiki Fan Club! (spoiler-free!) // "Traps, is that what you call my simple diversions?" - Naraku // "Are you actually crying, Vash the Stampede? That is wonderful, truly wonderful." - Legato // "Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding." - Sosuke Aizen
SwimHELPeR
Top_Gun

Reply to ben0119 - Message ID#: 53647366

The singles and original Anime Legends season releases would have the original theme song (I have that set for season 2), but I'd imagine that they might be difficult to track down.
Order of the Owl
ben0119

Reply to Top_Gun - Message ID#: 53650757

And probably expensive, huh?  Well, I guess I could always hear the themesong online, but it's just not the same.  Why is it not on there anyway?
SwimHELPeR
Top_Gun

Reply to ben0119 - Message ID#: 53654460

The series received some sort of special-edition re-release two or three years ago in Japan, and Toshihiko Sahashi composed a brand-new opening theme for it. When the series was re-released in the US, Bandai Entertainment apparently went with the same newer song for it.

I honestly don't even know how expensive (or not) the original singles or Anime Legends disks would be, but you can always try poking around somewhere like Amazon if you feel like it.