SwimNub

Brakstreet

I have been combing the web over trying to find some source for the soundtrack from the episode to brakstreet. Has there been a CD released? Is there some mysterious cave of wonders that contains all those songs you hear on TV that never see the inside of a CD case. I am hoping for a format that will not have the FAA hunting me in the wee hours of the AM.

-3rdpoet
SwimNub

Re: Brakstreet

Reply to R.I.P.3rdpoet - Message ID#: 353709

after watching brakstreet, i spent god only knows how long on KaZaA trying to get the music to Brakstreet, but to no avail. I like it when merlin raps. so to answer your question, i dunno if there is a soundtrack. there should be, though
Swimpotent
invertedblad

I thought I was the only one? I looked everywhere for the music to that, especially Cee-lo's part. I love that prime cut rap, it's great.
SwimNerd
R.I.P.Flagg

I'm far from an expert, but your best bet may be to record the episode, and get someone to rip the soundtrack out.

Of course, recording episodes is illegal w/o prior permission, so nobody here would do that.
Everybody hates me because they die or get hurt.
Swimmortal
westpark

Is it on the soundtrack?

WESTPARK THE KING OF ASMB

"westpark ran a train on this thread" - Stilgar

"Every woman needs a good slap now & again." - Sir Sean Connery
SwimHELPeR
Silvolf

Reply to westpark - Message ID#: 63783985

I just put the DVD in the computer and record the audio off it with sound recorder.

Watch out, I'm a massive Zorak fan ♥!! Obsessions are good ^_^ If you're a fan of him too, join the Zorak Fan Club!

Visit my deviantART gallery!