Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
SwimPWNED
SenseAcct

Re: Boards User Feature Survey

Reply to gekko_man - Message ID#: 52940568

gekko_man wrote:

but a link would be a direct link....unless you mean to embed the pic in the PM, which isnt aloud on the boards

Exactly, just being able to put the picture there, instead of the link.
It isn't aloud on the boards, but since it is a PM system, they should allow you to do that.

Makahari understands me.

Makahari2000 wrote:
You're such an immense failure.

Swimmortal
gekko_man

Reply to SenseAcct - Message ID#: 52951934

thats true, they could
"It could always be worse, you could be me"(CAC) GITS Membership Card , Orihime Fanclub
Its All Good in the E7 Nation(CAC) , Defence Against The Undead Card , Mommy #1, Mommy #2, > MAL
"Believe in the me that believes in you!" -Kamina to Simon
Order of the Kitty
callmesabrina

[ Edited ]

Reply to SwimHumbug - Message ID#: 52930271

I couldn't live without,

- Icons

- Sigs

- Being able to float threads of my choice

- PMs

- User Search

- Search/ advanced search in general

- Trackers

- Ranks

New stuff that would be cool

- I wish I could float more threads, I have to defloat stuff I don't want to sometimes cause I reach the limit. :smileysad:

- Post ratings could be interesting...

- More smileys? >_> 

- I wish PMs could be longer, and some signs can't be used in PMs like, the % ... not that that's a huge deal, is it cause of the same reason you can't send links easy either... I dunno, not a big deal. I think the character limit is lamer.

Also, I don't know if this happens to others or not, but

I make posts that are really long sometimes, when I run my game,

or write something I want to share...

When I go to bold things, color certain things, space stuff out, just make corrections in general it brings me back to the top real fast...

I have to like, keep moving my arrow down so when it happens I can hit that so it brings me back, but when I'm highlighting and it happens it gets frustrating >_<

Keep getting brought back to the top...

I just wish it didn't do that...

Message Edited by callmesabrina on 01-21-2010 03:14 AM
Please leave me with some kind of proof this isn't a dream.

Pandas_Love_LeeLee... I'm the Smash. She's the Bang. Smang it.
_New_Disease_... kidney... distorted_reasoning... Mau_Mau_Mojo...

...punkyplatypus... I'm his... all his :smileyindifferent:

Order of the Kitty
MaN-BEaST

Reply to callmesabrina - Message ID#: 52952329

callmesabrina wrote:

When I go to bold things, color certain things, space stuff out, just make corrections in general it brings me back to the top real fast...

I have to like, keep moving my arrow down so when it happens I can hit that so it brings me back, but when I'm highlighting and it happens it gets frustrating >_<

Same thing happens to me, sometimes.

I don't know if it has something to do with the site or with my browser or what, but it happens.

And it bothers me.

I usually just stretch out the graphical editor enough to the point where it wouldn't have to scroll so that it stops doing it, but of course, that's pretty annoying too.

"... Bathtub." -- Justin Jeffre
iarumaSmiwS
oolpmahC-iarumaS

I'd like the bear to be gone. Maybe jsut different options for skins.

IF you bring the sidebar back please make it optional.

sub-folders for icons. they are extremely unorganized.

The yellow outline around icons is really ugly... change or get rid of it?

being able to have a font auto set for your account would be amazing. I'm far to lazy for this font every post

personally i'd like more colors of ranks we have a bunch of new ranks but hardly any colors for them.  40k-90k the same color, really? Maybe a green rank <_< just sayin.

i saw someone mention more shots at a custom rank, that'd be nice. [maybe some name change fun on occasion agian]

get rid of the bear [needed to be said agian]

profile add ons sound like a great idea though i can't think of any in particular i'd like <_< i'll get back to you on that.

Saw being able to unflot mod threads. That'd be ncie if we could do that for just us.

if i think of anything else i'll get back to you

■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■
■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Awesome X
Pryoga

-I want a multi-quote button.  You know, you click the messages you want to quote, then hit post reply.  It's a lot easier to do that than to individually reply to the people you want (great for folders like rants).

-We used to have post rating.  It was removed for a good reason.  I keep trying to think of good alternatives to it, like giving props to posts, but with all the alts people have, it defeats the purpose if the props are publicly shown or used for ranking.  Maybe if there is some sort of a prop system, make it so you have to prop x amount of other people before you prop the same person again...Regardless, I don't think it's needed.

-I'd like a way to delete a message that's been replied to - maybe just have "-original message deleted-" instead of deleting the existance that something was posted there to avoid complications.

-Not gonna lie, some of the rank names are lame.  Why not have more AS show themed ranks?  Also, can SwimLegend not be orange >_> White is prettier.

-With PMs, would like to see the original message and be able to write more.  Also, when you get to a certain length with the PMs, the screen keeps moving up. 

SwimHELPeR
Explosivo_420

oh i thought of something, the new threads feature, some way to see the new threads as they're made, and perhaps setting up combos of multiple folders, like for example all my favorite comedy shows
I am EXPLOSIVO the greatest Hepler of them all. I am the guardian of these boards:
Squidbillies | Mr. Pickles | Loiter Squad | King Star King | Black Jesus
Order of the Kitty
callmesabrina

Reply to SwimHumbug - Message ID#: 52944743

Also,

don't know if you're open for suggestion about ranks too, but ima do it anyways.

Aside from the fact that all my favorite rank colors are hard to get... like the white swimpossible and both purples, order of the bowl n count... lucky is pretty too, so is the helper color... like.. we never gets anything pretty. :smileysad:

But that's just my opinions so, eh, I guess I just got unlucky in likin all the stuff I can't has :smileysad:

Aaaaaaaaanyway.

I think it would be neeeeeat if our rank names were actually AS related...

you know... like... instead of the eh names like swimdude, punk, dork, wizard ect. ect. [not that some of them arent cool]

Things like, SwimShake, Swim... .. .  PerfectSwimForever >____________> ... XD

I dunno, its hard to think right now. Maybe if you decided to consider it, everyone could brainstorm suggestions...? >_>

Please leave me with some kind of proof this isn't a dream.

Pandas_Love_LeeLee... I'm the Smash. She's the Bang. Smang it.
_New_Disease_... kidney... distorted_reasoning... Mau_Mau_Mojo...

...punkyplatypus... I'm his... all his :smileyindifferent:

Order of the Kitty
inhumanrampager

Reply to Explosivo_420 - Message ID#: 52952752

Explosivo_420 wrote:
oh i thought of something, the new threads feature, some way to see the new threads as they're made, and perhaps setting up combos of multiple folders, like for example all my favorite comedy shows
You can bookmark boards...My top 3 are Metalocalypse, IB, and Gen Music. If you go over 10 bookmarks, you can add how many the main board page displays.
You sent that Boba Fett?? Awesome!! -- if not GTFO :robotmad:
An admin violated my signature. Multiple times, :womansad:

Boston Bruins 01-03-00, 02 points
Steam Last.FM Xbox Live Twitter Google+ Raptr Battlefield 3 Halo Stats (Bungie) Mass Effect 3 GTA
aim: inhumanrampager yim: metalandinsomnia
3DS Friend Code: 4828-5565-1409
SwimLegend
GirlwGun

-Default font/font color option [some kinda option in profile to input color/style/size/etc]

-skin options 

-better friends list 

-way to defloat mod floats [pls, pls, pls]

-option to save approved/granted icons [in case of accidental removement (new word!) or to use again later]

pretty pretty please? 

thank you so much for asking :smileyhappy: 

Like a joke trying to make another joke laugh - haha!
:dNdyyydo                              
..:soNMMMMMMMNy                             
   .+:.`.-----.``:::::::::-:-::::-::::/+//++:+////+/:::::+//+:+//++++++++++++++++++++++++++ooo+o+oo+o+++++++++++++++++++++++ossso-`...-`/+shNMMMMMMMMMNs                            
:0+-oo+/////-`.````````````````````````...`-....-.`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````  `:+sso-```....`````.+:`                          
./:.:dNNNmmmmmdhd.shs-hh:/hs.yo:-h-/shyhhhhhhddhhhdhhhhhhyyyyysyyssyyyyyysyyyyhyyysssssyysyyyssssssssssssssssyys`yo:-y--oo.sy-/yo`s+:/d.+y+.sssyyysyssysm:` ` ` ``                  
m-:+oMMMMMMMMMMMMhsdmshMssmM:mNy:Md/yMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN:dNy/Mm/hNhoMyymN:dNy/MhohmsyMMMMMMMMMMMMNo.- -`-+/                 
N-+yoMMMMMMMMMMMMM/sNm-mNs+MdoddosMosmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm:hms/MssdN+mNyoMm+dmyyMosmm:NMMMMMMMMMMMMs-:/hy:`:                 
NohmdMMMMMMMMMMMMMdosNs+dh+hM/yNm-NNsoMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMoymm/mNooNm+mdyyMsymm:NNsoNh+mMMMMMMMMMMMNmNMNm+.:                 
m:sNmMMMMMMNMMMMMNNo/mN:ymh-MdosNsomhodMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM+oNm:mdysMsymd/NNoyNd/mdshM/hNMMMMMMMMMMMMmy+/++                  
N-sMMMMMMMMNMMMMMNNNmNNdmNmymmsomM:hNh/MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMdssM+smh/mN+yNd:NhsyM+hNh/Nm+yMMMNNMMMMMMm+. `..                  
+odMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNMyyddoyNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNMMNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMy:dN/ymh+NhshN/ymy+Nm/yNh+NyshMNdmmmNMMMNd-                      
hMNmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNd/:0yyyhsyhyshhyyhyhyyyyhyhysyoys++hhhhsoyyysyyooyyooyhhhhdhyyhhhhhyyhddhhddNMms/s::0s-os+:so:ss/omosdm:+s+:yhddddhhddds:                      
yddmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMd/++ooooooooo++++++++o++++oooo+o+++ooo+++/+++++++oo+/.ymmdmddddddddhooshhysdNMNh:.///+++osyyoydhyMmmmNNmdhy+:::::/soooood`                     
y/:hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMd:0ooo+o+ooo+ooooooooo++o+++++o+/+ooosssssssssssyhho`hNMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNdmNNNMMMMNddmmmddohddy/ymNNMMMMMMMMMMNNNNmhyyhyhyo:.:-                   
o:-yMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmydddhhyhyhddddddhhdyhhydyyyyhyyyyyyoo+++osyysssyyys.mNMMNMMNNNNNNNNNMMMMNNNNNmdodmmdhMmNNmhh/sdmMMdhdmMMMMNNMMMMMMNMMNmdhyys.`.`        ..`.. 
 o//hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmhy/+sysysyhy++hmNmmdysysooooshhhhhhhhhyo+symmdMNNmmNy./ydNMdddhMNNdsyNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNd`:..+s/o++sy/:+s 
`/ymMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNyssssssssyymNMMNNmmmdhhysoyysssoyhdyooMsydmNNddmNh-+ymyNNNmyssdyomhNMMMMMMMMMMMNNNd``-omNNNNNNNmy/` 
`-:hddddddddddhdhhdhhhhhdhdddddddhdMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNmho/oss/MNmmNmNmmmMMdNMMMNMMNh//o+::ymNMMMMMMMMMMNNNmhdmMMMMMMNNNy:`  
``````````` ````    `` ````````.+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++mmNMNhshdhhysdNMMMMMMMMMmhyhhyhdmNMMMMMMh++yosNMmdNMNNmdMhhmNdymMMNh+oss/+shmMMMMMMMMMMMMNNmmmhhhhhy:/`    
..+sym/oyyo:sdNmhhhhhhhNy/--////::dNMMMMMms/h/mMNddmNMNdNho+yN:0dMMNyoosh+-/oymmmNMNNmNmhs//o+.....`       
.hd/:/-dmo/:       :hds/mMMNy.`+dMMMMMh++sodMmyhNMNmdMmsomdyydNdNddh+/`./+osyo+yNmyso-                 
`mo--hs.           `:sy/yyo:..`/hMMMMh/+dsymMNmhdNMdNMMmsy++yNNNNNmss.`:yyso:/mN++:`                  
N+./N               -m`/syo:-..+MNMNs:syhsyMMm+smMddmMMMd/:0mMydmmmso+::hs+/oMyh-                    
N+-oN               :N.dNMNd--`/NMm/-:+s+:/hMNhshMMMNMMMMNy+oMNMNNNdh+-.:h+sdNod:                    
mh++N               :N.:0ss/-.`/MM:-oNNMNo.:mMmyyNNNNNNMMMMNmMMMNmmdh//y:ssshMho.                    
:dy+s.             `:y/hddy:-`-yMM-:yMMMNo/+:NMNNMNMNmmMMMMMNMMMMNNdNo::::0oyMM:+:                   
/hdooo-          /hd:yNNmy-`./yMMhoyNMh::0y:yNNdhMMhhmNMMMMMMMMMNmNmdo/s`/oyNMN/.-                  
:hmdo+oo.----::ddo..-/:-..+yo/+mMMMMMNyo+/+:dNmooddhhmMMMMMMMMNNMdsyhs-/-/ooNMNs-`                 
`/dmdhyhhhhhhhh+/+osssssyosyy++NMMMMMMMNho-omMmshmdydmMMMMMMNNmmmdooy/do-:0oNMNy.o`               
:+osMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNMMNNNMMMMMMMy:sMMhyoshhdNMMMMmdyo+hNhsy/..::-/yNMMN`-`              
--------------------..--..:dmMMMMMMNNMMmhosd+NdmMMMNhoohymmNMN-smh--/yNMMd:``             
+ymMMMMMMMMMsysodMyydMMNhyso+odMMM-.:0o /-oNMMy+-             
oNMMMMMMMMN//yh-hddmMMMh+:/:0hmMo++/./`://ymNds+            
.oMMMMMMMMMyshMosmdsmMNNNd+sydmmh+//:+.`-/`dd+.             
/NMMMMMMMMMdsmNshNMMMMMMMMNMMMN+oo//:+-```.+-              
`-NMMMMMMMMMmoNdssysNMMMMMMMMMMNNds+y-:-` `-`              
.mMMMMMMMMMNhNmmh+mNMMMMMMMMMMMMMNhmooso`` ..             
`NMMMMMMMMMMmdNNNMdmNMMMMMMMMMMMNmo-.-/s   `.            
hNMMMMMMMMMMNNMNyNNNMMMMMMNohNMMNdys+od:` ``.           
`hMMMMMMMMMMhdNNymNNNMMMMMmoshmNMNmyo+:d:``.-`          
+dMMMMMMMMMNNNNNdhmMMMMMMNyNNmdmMMNh++hd:`.`:`         
+mMMMMMMMMMMNNMdhdmNMMMMNddNMNmmMMdsy-++: .`/-        
`/NMMMMMMMMMMMMNhsymMMMMMmymMMMMMMNmh/oo+/ -.-:       
-hMMMMMMMMMNmmMdyymyNMMMmhNMMMMMMMNh:-:0y:`::--      
`NMMMMMMMMMN+NMNd/dNMMMMmNMMMMMMMNs:+yyyh-:://.     
`sNMMMMMMMMNhsdNm+ddmMMMMMMMNMNmNMNds::0sm:/+-s`    
dMMMMMMMMMM/hNMNdhhhdMMMNNNMNNmmMMNs+o+y+-:y-s-   
/dMMMMMMMMMmoyNNssosmMMMMMMMMMNmMMMmo-:ddyo/s:.   
yNMMMMMMMMMoohmh+ohNNdNMMMMMNNMMMMMmhohdho-yo/.  
-sMMMMMMMMMNs/dNdoohNdNMMMMMMMMMMMMMNsohhyh/o+:- 
/NMMMMMMMMMdyymmho+NMdmMMMMMMMMMMMMMNhdmNNNy+/::
`/NMMMMMMNNMNmNdmdy:mmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmhmNmMMs:/d
-mMMMMMMMmmMMMdyhd/sdNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMdyM
`NMMMMMMNmdhmNhydNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNm
.NNMMMMMMNmdNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNmmmmdhy
.dMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmo/:/:` 
.dMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNmds` ``  
`-dmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNy-       
++smmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNN-         
`..yydNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMmdhhhhho...          
SwimHELPeR
duzitickle

Reply to callmesabrina - Message ID#: 52952329

callmesabrina wrote:

Also, I don't know if this happens to others or not, but

I make posts that are really long sometimes, when I run my game,

or write something I want to share...

a mod showed me this trick.
theres three little lines in the right corner of the reply post/screen.
when you hover over it, your cursor turns to a diagonal arrow.
while its an arrow, left click and hold, then drag down.
your reply screen can be as big as you need it.
the screen wont jump you back up then.
:smileywink:

This bic's for you, Ry.
SwimLegend
foreignlawns

i love the user macros.
just don't change those.

spoiler boxes would be cool, but i suspect their presence wouldn't matter to the people who currently make no effort to warn readers of spoilers.
Hey, I've got nothing against people who strip lacquer off of UN delegates, but I'm one who prefers keeping my grape juice concentrates safely tucked away in a vintage Icelandic rhyming dictionary.
SwimTomato
lunastar3

Reply to KnightStar - Message ID#: 52947037

KnightStar wrote:

Or how about this, in your Profile have a list of all the current ranks/names/colors and add a whole list of other generic off the shelf icons names and colors to let us select our own rank and color from.

oh, i like this idea if you're gonna change up how ranks work.... it's kinda like how the special show ranks work, with a list for people to pick from... then people could have whatever name or color they'd want from an already approved list

though i hope any changes doesn't mean i'd lose mine >_>
it's been a very strange trip so far... and it's not over yet
SwimInsider
SwimHumbug

Reply to XL_alternate - Message ID#: 52946314

XL_alternate wrote:
we need a "users viewing this thread/folder" function. i know there's already a "users online" page, which is handy, but if we could see who was chillin where twould be twice as handy.

Good suggestion.

SwimSuperfan
beyondthehorizon

Reply to SwimHumbug - Message ID#: 52954475

SwimHumbug wrote:

XL_alternate wrote:
we need a "users viewing this thread/folder" function. i know there's already a "users online" page, which is handy, but if we could see who was chillin where twould be twice as handy.

Good suggestion.

Sounds like it'd just lead to more shoutouts. Don't see why this would be necessary or helpful or anything. Just give users the option to be hidden if it's brought about.
Believe in something, or you'll fall for anything.

Belief in something doesn't make it true.
SwimHELPeR
duzitickle

Reply to beyondthehorizon - Message ID#: 52954652

beyondthehorizon wrote:

SwimHumbug wrote:

XL_alternate wrote:

Good suggestion.

Sounds like it'd just lead to more shoutouts. Don't see why this would be necessary or helpful or anything. Just give users the option to be hidden if it's brought about.

or it could cut down on these things..
ya know, if a lurkin mod is listed as a viewer.
:smileywink:

This bic's for you, Ry.
SwimInsider
SwimHumbug

Reply to beyondthehorizon - Message ID#: 52954652

Being able to hide the fact that you're online is, I think, a necessity.

Can't you already do that in your options?  I haven't checked into it, but I know I've seen peoples online status say "Private" before.

Order of the Kitty
MaN-BEaST

Reply to SwimHumbug - Message ID#: 52955344

SwimHumbug wrote:

Can't you already do that in your options?  I haven't checked into it, but I know I've seen peoples online status say "Private" before.

Once upon a time, we had that option, but it has since been taken away.

I can't remember how long ago we had it until.  I think we lost the option before I registered this account, so it was a while back.

"... Bathtub." -- Justin Jeffre
Swimfamous
SpaceGhost88

Reply to SwimHumbug - Message ID#: 52955344

SwimHumbug wrote:

From what I heard, that was an old option that they took away.

When it got taken away, people who were public remained public
and people who were private remained private.

SwimInsider
SwimHumbug

Reply to SpaceGhost88 - Message ID#: 52955375

That's... odd.
SwimHELPeR
duzitickle

[ Edited ]

Reply to SpaceGhost88 - Message ID#: 52955375

SpaceGhost88 wrote:
When it got taken away, people who were public remained public
and people who were private remained private.

no, i was private before the change,
then i became public.
i think theres just a handful of folks who remained private.

bast, glodson jedward (why isnt jay edwards blue?) ,
edwardhacker, byte, isen, this guy..
i dont think it matterd if you were set to private or not.
it just hit some folks withthat stat an the rest of us with public.
(those peeps are just ones i know off the bat)

Message Edited by duzitickle on 01-21-2010 01:45 PM
This bic's for you, Ry.
SwimHELPeR
duzitickle

Reply to duzitickle - Message ID#: 52955574

im still set to private.
and if i click that green "none",
it takes me to my preferences,
but theres no privacy option there.

This bic's for you, Ry.
Order of the Kitty
KnightStar

Reply to lunastar3 - Message ID#: 52953975

lunastar3 wrote:

KnightStar wrote:

Or how about this, in your Profile have a list of all the current ranks/names/colors and add a whole list of other generic off the shelf icons names and colors to let us select our own rank and color from.

oh, i like this idea if you're gonna change up how ranks work.... it's kinda like how the special show ranks work, with a list for people to pick from... then people could have whatever name or color they'd want from an already approved list

though i hope any changes doesn't mean i'd lose mine >_>

Someone likedy my idea, huzzah!

I would certinaly hope that a rank you won through a contest would stay that would only be right really.

I just had the idea because, I really feel that we have too many ranks that take too many posts to reach unless you are a die hard spammer.

Maybe I'll have another good idea before the day is over. :smileyvery-happy:

TOMOE242004
"It is a journey into the male mind, in which I believe is really a potentially funny place cause lets face it, nothing happens there." -Andy Wilman Top Gear Producer-

"What will be will, what won't....won't." -Kamina-

"The only person that ever looked good in a four seated convertible was Adolph Hitler!" -Jeremy Clarkson-

"Ha! Sanity, what would I do with something as useless as that?" "Good thing I never had use for such a thing." -Zaraki Kenpatchi-

"I've never seen a ship like this before. It's far behind any C'tarl-C'tarl ship. It won't move unless you're naked! That's very kinky, wouldn't you say? -Aisha Clanclan-

"Well it was the least I could do for you, actually the least I could have done was run away and stick my head in a gopher hole." -Griffin Kato-

"Nothing good can ever come from staying with normal people." -Harry McDougal-

Swimfamous
SpaceGhost88

Reply to duzitickle - Message ID#: 52955736

duzitickle wrote:

im still set to private.
and if i click that green "none",
it takes me to my preferences,
but theres no privacy option there.

Yeah that's exactly what my thing says too.

Lolz.

SwimHELPeR
Explosivo_420

Reply to inhumanrampager - Message ID#: 52953427

inhumanrampager wrote:

Explosivo_420 wrote:
You can bookmark boards...My top 3 are Metalocalypse, IB, and Gen Music. If you go over 10 bookmarks, you can add how many the main board page displays.

yeah I know that, I meant more of a "new thread" page, and you could make the search options for certain folders.

So then I could see all the newly created threads in order of creation for say, Metalocalypse, Home Movies, American Dad, and Superjail. or any combination therof

I am EXPLOSIVO the greatest Hepler of them all. I am the guardian of these boards:
Squidbillies | Mr. Pickles | Loiter Squad | King Star King | Black Jesus