KittehPunk
2TonTwentyOne

Astrobase Airlifted in some Holiday Cheer!

[ Edited ]

My Hair Stylist Tiffany who works with my sister in North Carolina is Jackson Publick and Doc Hammers go to hair stylist in New York (She recently moved to NC, but flys back to NYC just to do their hair), being the awesome person she is, she managed to get me a sweet gift for christmas after learning of my incredible case of fandom for all things venture (which of course came up during the my haircut). I opened up my present this morning and was told that my swag was overnighted to north carolina by the duo to make it in time for christmas. 

Behold my signed Venture Patches

http://i.imgur.com/ZknYJ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fPz02.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/QAKxi.jpg

*Images should work now.

Thanks to Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer!

BTW If anyone can help me bump this to to a new post I would appreciate it... (mods?)

*UPDATE, Thanks Mods for the help!

If you'd a played by the rules, the Ghost Pirate rules, none of this would have happened! But, no, you had to go and kill a guy.
MasterKitteh
Majikthise

Re: For Christmas...

Reply to 2TonTwentyOne - Message ID#: 63040577

Moved as requested. If you want to edit the subject to reflect that it's a new topic, go right ahead, 2Ton.
([]o)   Your friendly neighborhood lycanthrope (and part-time lava man)   ([]o)
Read my interview with Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer: Seeing More Venture Bros. in HD
"I didn't tell them to go die...you can live from jumping off a bridge...that's why I chose a bridge :smileysad:" --KibaWar
"If I made a thread about Suicide, specifically asking what kind of gun would be best to use to kill yourself
with, would I be banned? I'm not interested in killing myself to be honest. Just curious." --TsumeBlue

TAD GHOSTAL SAVES LIVES -- Memoirs of a SwimWerewolf
KittehPunk
2TonTwentyOne

Reply to Majikthise - Message ID#: 63043627

I appreciate the help bro!

If you'd a played by the rules, the Ghost Pirate rules, none of this would have happened! But, no, you had to go and kill a guy.
MasterKitteh
Majikthise

Reply to 2TonTwentyOne - Message ID#: 63044347

That's what I'm here for.
([]o)   Your friendly neighborhood lycanthrope (and part-time lava man)   ([]o)
Read my interview with Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer: Seeing More Venture Bros. in HD
"I didn't tell them to go die...you can live from jumping off a bridge...that's why I chose a bridge :smileysad:" --KibaWar
"If I made a thread about Suicide, specifically asking what kind of gun would be best to use to kill yourself
with, would I be banned? I'm not interested in killing myself to be honest. Just curious." --TsumeBlue

TAD GHOSTAL SAVES LIVES -- Memoirs of a SwimWerewolf
Kittehmortal
westpark

Re: Astrobase Airlifted in some Holiday Cheer!

Reply to 2TonTwentyOne - Message ID#: 63040577

Where are you gonna put the patches?

WESTPARK THE KING OF ASMB

"westpark ran a train on this thread" - Stilgar

"Every woman needs a good slap now & again." - Sir Sean Connery
KittehPunk
2TonTwentyOne

Re: Astrobase Airlifted in some Holiday Cheer!

Reply to westpark - Message ID#: 63780907

They are sitting on my shelf of awesome, right above my signed Kevin Smith Zombie action figure. No matter How nerdy tha tline sounded I stand by it....also on the shelf of awesome, a Bender action figure, several alcohol related Mugs, glasses and goblets, and various military related nick nacks I've picked up around the world.