Kittehportant
qaz334

Re: Get your Venture Bros. rank right here

Reply to Swim_Ceej - Message ID#: 44194069

Make mine "Conjectural Technologist"
Qaz Qazi of the Kave Klan Uranus
You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers. 8 0 0 - G O T O H E L L The MySpaze
MasterKitteh
Majikthise

Reply to qaz334 - Message ID#: 44195643

That would be a very popular rank amongst our bunch...

...if Ceej would get off his duff and start handing them out again.
([]o)   Your friendly neighborhood lycanthrope (and part-time lava man)   ([]o)
Read my interview with Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer: Seeing More Venture Bros. in HD
"I didn't tell them to go die...you can live from jumping off a bridge...that's why I chose a bridge :smileysad:" --KibaWar
"If I made a thread about Suicide, specifically asking what kind of gun would be best to use to kill yourself
with, would I be banned? I'm not interested in killing myself to be honest. Just curious." --TsumeBlue

TAD GHOSTAL SAVES LIVES -- Memoirs of a SwimWerewolf
Spidey Enthusiastic
txanimeluva

Could I please have OSI Agent
Grumpy Cat
matrixman124

Reply to txanimeluva - Message ID#: 44195680

Still open for business?

I'd like a rank.  I don't care which.

マトリックスにある... 私は考える... 多分... My Member Card. . . I'm Married to Angel
HEIL MUSTANG! 'He Will Make The World A Better Place!'
!!!!!!!retcarahC hcealB yM What? I can't hear you. I'm too busy fapping to Hetalia. Visored FC! Need some motivation?
IT'S ALIVEEEE~!!
AIM: matrixman124 YIM: matrixdude124 SteamID: doublefang5
You will be missed, Gecko.
KittehFan
Nais

Reply to matrixman124 - Message ID#: 44195698

I'd like to be an "OSI Agent"
the People's Republic of Venturethe Forum | the Site | the WiKi | the Twitter
KittehNerd
Neliel_Oderschvank

Guild of Calamitous Intent

Plox?

HIJACK TEH COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KittehLegend
foreignlawns

do i have what it takes to join the Guild? maybe.

pls?
This place is an unwaxed Lincoln Log in the hands of a cryptorchid Vietnamese rope merchant, dig? You just gotta roll with the nonfat yogurt conspiracies here.
KittehGuru
ChibiKyKiske

i wanna be on team venture, please.
lights, camera, action.
AIM:BreakDownKyKiske XBL gamertag and PSN ID: DrunkenDonuts
now playing: Borderlands 2, Dishonored, League Of Legends, Halo 4, Kingdoms Of Amalur
MasterKitteh
Milarkie

[ Edited ]

Fluttering Horde pls.

_o/\o_

Go Team Venture!
Message Edited by Milarkie on 05-27-2008 05:59 PM
nnnnnnnnnnnnn[†ħę мλй] [†нέ Μγτђ] [†ћë Łēğέηđ][†ħę мλй] [†нέ Μγτђ] [†ћë Łēğέηđ][†ħę мλй] [†нέ Μγτђ] [†ћë Łēğέηđ]
KittehHipster
Plant13

Fluttering Horde for me please!
If i have to explain you wouldnt understand
Peoples Republic of Venture Henchman # 13
Awesome Kitteh
General_Sherman

guild please!
                                                  ++                                            ++++                                              
                                                                                           ++ooossso+                                             
                                                 +                                     ++oosssyyyyyso+                                            
                                               ++++                               +++oosssyyyyyyyyss+                                             
                                              +oso+                          +++ooosssyyyyyyyyyyyyso++                                            
                                      ++     +ossso+++                   ++ooossssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyso+                                             
                                      +++    ++syysssooo+            ++oosssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyso+                                             
                                     ++++     +osyyyyyyso++     +++oosssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyss+                                             
                                      +++    +osyyyyyyyss++  +oosssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys+                    ++++                     
                                     +oo++ +ossyyyyyyyyso+ ++ssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyso+                  +ossso                    
                                    +ossoo+osyyyyyyyyyyso+ +osyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysyssso+                  +syyso+                   
                                    +ssssssssyyyyyyyyyyso+ +osyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyssssooooooosoo+                +syyso+                   
                                  +osssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyso++osyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyssssssssoo++++    +osssoo+++            +syyso                    
                               ++osssyssssyyyyyyyyyyyyysoooosyyyyyyyyyyyyysssssooooo+++++          +ossssssoo++         +syyso+                   
                            ++osssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysooossyyyyyyssssssooo++++  ++               +oossssysssso++      +ssyso+                   
                         +oossyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysoooosyssssooooo++                          ++oooossyyyysso++    +syyys+                   
                       +ossyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysoooosso++++++++                 +          +oooooossyyyysso+++++osyyyso                   
                      +osyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyso++ooo++     +  +++  +++ ++    +++         +ssssssssssssso+++ooossyyys+                   
              ++ooo++oosyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyso++++oo++  ++++++++++++++  ++               +ossssssssssso++ +oosssyyso+                   
            +oossssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyo++ +ooo++++++++  +                         +ooosssssyyysso+++ooossyyso+                   
         ++ossyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyo+  +++++                                   ++oooosssysyysoooooosssyyso+                   
       +oossyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyssooooossssyyyyyyyyyyso+                ++       +++              +oooooosssssso++++oosssyyso+                   
    ++ossyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyssyyyyssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyso+    ++++++++++++o++++++ ++++              +ossssssyyssoo+++  ++ossss+                    
  +oossyyyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssyyysssssooooossyyyyyyyyyyso+   +oooo+++++ ++++                        +oosssyyyyssssooo+++++ossso                    
 +ossyyyyyyyyyyyyyysoossyssssssssssoooooossyyyyyyyyyyyso+   ++                                     +oooossssssssssssssoooossso+          ++       
+osyyyyyysssssyyyyysoosyyyssysssssssssoosssyyyyyyyyyyyyo+                                          +++oooossssssssssssoooosso+          ++o++++++ 
+osssssssoooosyyyyysoossyyyyysssoossoo++oosyyyyyyyyyyyys+   ++++                                   +++ooooosssoooossso ++osso+           ++ooooo++
 ++++++++++++syyyyssooosyyyysssoossssoooossyyyyyyyyyyyso+   ++++                                   +ossssssssssoooooo++++osso++         ++++ooooo+
       ++++++syyyyso+ossyyyyyyyssssssoooossyyyyyyyyyyyso+                                          +osssssysssssssssssoooossoo+          +ooooooo+
      ++oo++osyyyysoooosssssyyyyssooo++++osyyyyyyyyyyyso+                                          +oossssssssssssssyyyssossoo+          ++++++o+ 
     +++o+++osyyyysoooooosssssysssssoooosssyyyyyyyyyyyso+   ++oooooooo+++++++++                    +++oooooo+++o+ossssso++oooo++         ++++o+++ 
 +oooooososssyyyyyssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyso+  +osssssssssssssssssooooooooooo+++++++     ++++++      ++ooooo++osoo+           +++++++ 
+osyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyso+ +osyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssssooooo++              ++++oossso+                   
+ossyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyso+ +osyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysso+                  +osyso+                   
 ++oooossssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys++ +syyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyso+                   #syso+                   
      +++++++++++++++ooosssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyo++ +syyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys+                    +osso                    
                       ++++++oooooossssssssssssyyyyyyso+ +osyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyss+                    +ooo+                    
                                 ++++++++++++oosssyyyso+  +ssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyso+                     +o++                    
                                               +oossoo+    +oossssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyso+                     +o++                    
                                                 ++++       ++++ooossssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyso+                    ++++                     
                                                                  ++++ooooosssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyso+                      +                      
                                                                         ++++oooooossssyyyyyyyyyyyso+                                             
                                                                                  +++ooosssssssysso+                                              
                                                                                        +++++++oo++                                               
WILLIAMSSTREET
Awesome Kitteh
headbutttoovaries

GO TEAM VENTURE
I think it's really tragic when people get serious about stuff. It's such an absurdity to take anything really serious ... I make an honest attempt not to take anything seriously: I worked that attitude out about the time I was eighteen, I mean, what does it all mean when you get right down to it, what's the story here? Being alive is so weird - Frank Zappa
Swimpossible

OSI Agent, please.
MasterKitteh
VashVSGoku

GO TEAM VENTURE!
Funkstronaut: Superman is really star Daily Planet reporter, Clark Kent...No lie.
VashVSGoku: Really? But Who Are you?
Funkstronaut: I'm Wonder Woman...At least on tuesdays.
SWOTD 206 | ASMB Top 250 | The Folder Report
| RIP Moparman
KittehHotshot
akuavegeta

FREAKING SWEET!!

you must of read my thread 

Can you  OSI Agent me ceej

Thank you, and did you have a nice vaction? 

http://www.myspace.com/akuavegeta -stacy- is my mortal enemy but loves me anyways

Nayru DOES NOT look good at 4a.m. Trigun bebop luvs him sum drunk midget fight

"Everyone should be able to login now. If you can't, please post here." - Swim_DrewId

Kittehmortal
watergoddess23

can i have Team Venture please
MasterKitteh
duzitickle

team venture me, plz.
=]

You can call me FullMetalDuzi.
I demand this.
KittehHipster
moop2k

Swim_Ceej wrote:

In this thread you can request one of FIVE limited-time Venture Bros. ranks just in time for the premiere of Season 3 -- Friday evening on Adult Swim Video and Sunday at 11:30 pm (EST) on Adult Swim.

Remember:

- When you post, request ONE of the five ranks.

- SwimNewbies are not eligible for this rank change.

- Once you are assigned a requested rank, no switching.

- Ranks are first-come, first-served and assigned on admin whim. 

- These ranks will disappear sometime in the morning on Monday, June 2.

Here are the ranks:

Team Venture

Fluttering Horde

Conjectural Technologist

OSI Agent 

Enjoy! 

Message Edited by Swim_Ceej on 05-27-2008 02:58 PM

*raises hand* ummm....can I get

"Lookin for Venture" in key lime pie?

If it's not available, nevermind...:smileyhappy:

LIVE-ACTION MOVIE of Cowboy Bebop slated to hit theaters 2011 

[Keanu Reeves rumored to play Spike]

[bleach] [moribito] [code geass] [shin chan] [flcl] [death note] [ghost in the shell] [cowboy bebop] [big o] [inuyasha]

MasterKitteh
Milarkie

Reply to moop2k - Message ID#: 44196218

Unfortunately, you're only allowed to pic from one of the 5 pre-determined ranks that you see listed. If everyone was to get their own specific indiviual rank that they requested there would be far too many people to accomodate.
nnnnnnnnnnnnn[†ħę мλй] [†нέ Μγτђ] [†ћë Łēğέηđ][†ħę мλй] [†нέ Μγτђ] [†ћë Łēğέηđ][†ħę мλй] [†нέ Μγτђ] [†ћë Łēğέηđ]
KittehHipster
moop2k

Reply to Milarkie - Message ID#: 44196254

Milarkie wrote:
Unfortunately, you're only allowed to pic from one of the 5 pre-determined ranks that you see listed. If everyone was to get their own specific indiviual rank that they requested there would be far too many people to accomodate.

All I'm hearing is excuses...:smileyhappy: [not trying to be a jerk or anything...please don't ban me]

LIVE-ACTION MOVIE of Cowboy Bebop slated to hit theaters 2011 

[Keanu Reeves rumored to play Spike]

[bleach] [moribito] [code geass] [shin chan] [flcl] [death note] [ghost in the shell] [cowboy bebop] [big o] [inuyasha]

KittehPunk
SHARKSCANFLY

Swim_Ceej wrote:

In this thread you can request one of FIVE limited-time Venture Bros. ranks just in time for the premiere of Season 3 -- Friday evening on Adult Swim Video and Sunday at 11:30 pm (EST) on Adult Swim.

Remember:

- When you post, request ONE of the five ranks.

- SwimNewbies are not eligible for this rank change.

- Once you are assigned a requested rank, no switching.

- Ranks are first-come, first-served and assigned on admin whim. 

- These ranks will disappear sometime in the morning on Monday, June 2.

Here are the ranks:

Team Venture

Fluttering Horde

Conjectural Technologist

OSI Agent 

Enjoy! 

Message Edited by Swim_Ceej on 05-27-2008 02:58 PM

Ill take OSI Agent.

I know you said Newbies not eligible, but, you dont understand, Im a SCIENTIST. PSY-UN-TYST.. I am totally eligable.

"Humans needed a predator." - Mad Scientist
MasterKitteh
smurfee_mcgee

Guild of Calamitous Intent. that is an excellent rank. I can haz?
S.H.O.T.T.S. member # 22

bye bye M
Order of the Kitteh
ShowItTaMe

I would like Guild of Calamitous Intent.
The Official Pope of Poopy
KittehStar
darcy153

guild, please!!

btw, this is by far the awesomest of the fun ranks!!! thanks ceej!!! 

[S.H.O.T.T.S. #27] [Bootleggs, FTW]

☆okay…. who stopped the payment on my reality check? :smileyvery-happy:

Grumpy Cat
crackymckrackin

Guild of Calamitous Intent please.