KittehPunk

season 3 is coming

From an imdb post:

"So, I just chatted with the PFFR guys over email, and they confirmed that Xavier will be back for season 3...and possibly 4.

me: please tell me xaiver is getting renewed....
Sent at 5:12 PM on Monday
PFFR: there are hopes for other tragedy, with the 3rd season waiting at the door of the above's answer.
me: so that means...maybe?
Sent at 5:14 PM on Monday
PFFR: yes... and then some
byebye " 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KittehStar
ZincThallinide

Re: season 3 is coming

Reply to giuseppeandrewsfan - Message ID#: 49792173

Maybe, and then some.
Yay!!!

Realopedia
KittehNerd
GodsDrippyCrevice

Reply to ZincThallinide - Message ID#: 49792663

By "and then some" I think they meant the movie, not season 4 but regardless I'll take this with a rain of salt as I'm not entirely sure that they would confirm it to a random fan. Are their not legal issues with that kind of thing? I def. could be wrong but I assume their would be as I'm sure they own the show.
KittehPunk

[ Edited ]

Reply to ZincThallinide - Message ID#: 49792663

I dunno how they'd get into legal trouble by just saying "hey, we're working on some new stuff."    Either way, I'm taking it a sign of hope. And I've emailed them a few times myself and they always respond with some interesting stuff... usually very cryptic stuff actually... but I can see them telling some random fan the news, sure. We'll see.

See the "Delocated season 2 confirmed post" on the Delocated board for more of the same... they just randomly said on their site "at least it's picked up for a new season...."  No big announcements or anything, just some little blurb.  They definitely do things a bit different than everyone else... heh.         

Message Edited by giuseppeandrewsfan on 05-24-2009 08:55 PM
KittehPunk

I want you guys to think about something. Think about the quantum leap between regular TV and season 1 of xavier. Then think about the exponential increase in density and wordplay between season 1 and season 2 of xavier. I honestly don't know if our puny brains could comprehend season 3 if they continue at their current rate. I say we boycott to avoid any neural ruptures that may occur
KittehStar
ZincThallinide

Reply to navitatl - Message ID#: 49793265

Let us suppose season 3 were to be approved, produced, and shown.  There would be no neural rupturing.
Yay!!!

Realopedia
KittehStar
ZincThallinide

Reply to ZincThallinide - Message ID#: 49794329

THERE WOULD BE NO NEURAL RUPTURING not because the show wouldn't be as big a jump from season 2 to season 3 as it were from season 1 to season 2, BUT BECAUSE there is NO SUCH THING as NEURAL RUPTURING.
Yay!!!

Realopedia
KittehNerd
GodsDrippyCrevice

Reply to giuseppeandrewsfan - Message ID#: 49793148

giuseppeandrewsfan wrote:

I dunno how they'd get into legal trouble by just saying "hey, we're working on some new stuff."    Either way, I'm taking it a sign of hope. And I've emailed them a few times myself and they always respond with some interesting stuff... usually very cryptic stuff actually... but I can see them telling some random fan the news, sure. We'll see.

See the "Delocated season 2 confirmed post" on the Delocated board for more of the same... they just randomly said on their site "at least it's picked up for a new season...."  No big announcements or anything, just some little blurb.  They definitely do things a bit different than everyone else... heh.         

Message Edited by giuseppeandrewsfan on 05-24-2009 08:55 PM

I didn't know Delocated got picked up for a second season. Awesome.
 It just seems weird to me that Adult Swim aren't loyal enough to their fans to tell us this kind of info. Maybe thats exactly why PFFR has to tell the info straight to the fans...

KittehPunk

How much of a time gap was there between season 1 and season 2?  Lemme look..

Episode 10 of season 1 air date: January 13th, 2008

Episode 1 of season 2 air date: February 12, 2009

A year and a month gap!  So, it's highly possible... with this season ending april 16th... that we might not get anything until, like, May of 2010!  I imagine it takes a loooooong time  to do an episode. Not just the animation -- which, while still being done with computers, is infinitely more complex to animate than something like Aqua Teen I'd imagine -- but the scripts. Another underrated part of the show is definitely the complex sound design and voicing; really, the whole show is a total package of entertainment, and there is so much work that goes into all of it, I imagine.  So, yeah.

We'll see....

KittehNerd
spejic

Reply to ZincThallinide - Message ID#: 49794337

ZincThallinide wrote:
THERE WOULD BE NO NEURAL RUPTURING not because the show wouldn't be as big a jump from season 2 to season 3 as it were from season 1 to season 2, BUT BECAUSE there is NO SUCH THING as NEURAL RUPTURING.
We just don't know for sure. Neural rupturing has not been seen to this point, but neither has Xavier season 3. Xavier can already blow minds spiritually - is it too much a stretch to think it might blow minds physically? To tell you the truth, for some time now I have been somewhat fearfull of the greatness that season 3 might unleash on this unready world.

"I REGRET EVERYTHING!" - Chains, falling to his death, Fat Guy Stuck in the Internet
KittehNerd
GodsDrippyCrevice

Reply to giuseppeandrewsfan - Message ID#: 49800580

How much of a time gap was there between season 1 and season 2?  Lemme look..

Episode 10 of season 1 air date: January 13th, 2008

Episode 1 of season 2 air date: February 12, 2009

A year and a month gap!  So, it's highly possible... with this season ending april 16th... that we might not get anything until, like, May of 2010!  I imagine it takes a loooooong time  to do an episode. Not just the animation -- which, while still being done with computers, is infinitely more complex to animate than something like Aqua Teen I'd imagine -- but the scripts. Another underrated part of the show is definitely the complex sound design and voicing; really, the whole show is a total package of entertainment, and there is so much work that goes into all of it, I imagine.  So, yeah.

We'll see....

AS already announced the 2010 lineup so I doubt they'll just throw Xavier in as they obviously want it to succeed otherwise they would have cancelled it after the first season did so poorly ratings wise.
Each script takes about 2 weeks to do according to Vernon and John but I have a feeling that they didn't just quit after 'Braingeas...' as they were really on a roll and who would want to just drop something when the creative juices are flowing so abundantly? It'll def. take awhile to do though as they'll probably push next season into territories we can't even imagine and it'll take the animators awhile to visualize it. I'm guessing it'll be an early 2011 show. I have to assume they'll touch on some 2012 theories this time... or maybe the movie will revolve around 2012 ideas...

KittehNerd
chopperdave1421

Reply to navitatl - Message ID#: 49793265

navitatl wrote:
I want you guys to think about something. Think about the quantum leap between regular TV and season 1 of xavier. Then think about the exponential increase in density and wordplay between season 1 and season 2 of xavier. I honestly don't know if our puny brains could comprehend season 3 if they continue at their current rate. I say we boycott to avoid any neural ruptures that may occur

http://www.alternativeculture.com/spirit/timewave.htm

KittehNerd
GodsDrippyCrevice

Reply to chopperdave1421 - Message ID#: 49817450

Timewave Zero is a very interesting idea. I've been a Terrence McKenna fan for awhile. Really good writer.
KittehPunk

If reading the e-mail properly, PFFR is saying that the 3rd season is second to some "other tragedy".  And then the 3rd season is a "maybe" "...and then some.". At least that's my interpretation... from on high.
KittehNerd
GodsDrippyCrevice

Reply to TeenX - Message ID#: 49843234

Re reading it I'm almost positive that '...and then some' is saying it's more than maybe, as in yes there will be a third season.
Squire
Dark_Lord_Khrima

Looks promising.
KittehPunk
Kaseythegr8

season 3 is ** Yo Jo e! ** , its ** Yo Jo e! ** !
Bloody Balls
KittehPunk
Kaseythegr8

Reply to Kaseythegr8 - Message ID#: 49957504

an excelent pun ruined with a word filter, what a shame.
Bloody Balls
KittehNerd
mollypants

Reply to Kaseythegr8 - Message ID#: 49957517

:smileysad:(((
KittehNerd
mollypants

From an imdb post:

"So, I just chatted with the PFFR guys over email, and they confirmed that Xavier will be back for season 3...and possibly 4.

me: please tell me xaiver is getting renewed....
Sent at 5:12 PM on Monday
PFFR: there are hopes for other tragedy, with the 3rd season waiting at the door of the above's answer.
me: so that means...maybe?
Sent at 5:14 PM on Monday
PFFR: yes... and then some
byebye " 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we can only hope to god...
KittehPunk
swimstalkers

Reply to mollypants - Message ID#: 50203319

EXCITEMENT

(in ma panties)

MY EXTREMELY HUGE AND TENDER NIPPLES

IN THE ZONE 

KittehPunk
Moshaholic_Banger

Those messages were pretty darn confusing...
"I pledge: to keep it alive
I promise: metal will thrive
I swear: myself to the cause
I'll teach: all the metal laws"
KittehPunk
AT0MSK

Reply to Moshaholic_Banger - Message ID#: 50543070

Yes. This show does not disappoint
KittehIcon
GeorgeWBullsh_t

well at least this show has a good shot at continueing... i gotta get caught up on season 2 first tho
KittehPunk
Dethgod

Reply to GeorgeWBullsh_t - Message ID#: 50700108

xavier is awesome but when they finish it they should work on wonder showzen. that show was funny as hell...
Liquor out front, Poker in the back.