http://www.mektek.net/forums =WC=Kristof Bowen
knowyourmeme.com
ponyfortress2.com
SwimIcon
rpgamer

Re: For the ponies, mah bronies.

Reply to rpgamer - Message ID#: 61391466

Moe Little Pony
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it?
SwimIcon
rpgamer

Reply to rpgamer - Message ID#: 61408150

For scrap
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it?
Swimuminati
lilshonenbat

Reply to rpgamer - Message ID#: 61422946

SwimIcon
rpgamer

Reply to rpgamer - Message ID#: 61422946

Now at Hot Topic

Though I'm pretty sure they're not official in the least, and probably all stolen without proper credit, etc. Idunno. I guess that's just how HT rolls.
Order of the Kitty
scrapyard

Reply to rpgamer - Message ID#: 61451404

lol they stold the design

Swimuminati
lilshonenbat

Reply to rpgamer - Message ID#: 61451404

I went to the store closest to me today, they had nothing.

Called them when I got home, they said they might put them out later today.

Had a dr appointment, went to the one on my way home, still nothing.

I'll try again... tomorrow.

Wow, I really have nothing useful to do besides work do I?
Swimuminati
lilshonenbat

Reply to scrapyard - Message ID#: 61451680

Yeah, I'm really disappointed by that. That was going to be my first choice, but if it's ripped off by another artist and they aren't getting compensated, I'm not buying it.

But I think it's being taken off the stands anyway.
SwimIcon
rpgamer

Reply to lilshonenbat - Message ID#: 61460506

Speaking of stupid stores, the Target near me has no ponies! :smileymad:

I also think they kinda overdo it on the pink.

But back to the original stupid store, it seems like, with the pony community[s] out there, plagiarism like this maybe stands a decent chance of being caught. The really good designs are well known, and if they show up anywhere without credit, somepony's going to say something.

It did make me wonder how much of HT's products are of similar ilk. They don't check those things, probably. I'm not even sure of the legality of every other site that sells the pony stuff that's fan-designed. Sure, they all go on about "copyrights belong to blah blah", but Hasbro or whoever probably isn't getting the cut they oughtta be getting from merch for their licenses. S'like saying the episodes on youtube are fine because they don't care. Well, they may not care, but the episodes still, technically, shouldn't be there. Probably.
SwimIcon
rpgamer

[ Edited ]

Reply to rpgamer - Message ID#: 61462248

Sharkrobot also has some cutie mark t-shirts for sale. Though they don't do a very good job of showing just what the shirts actually look like.

While we're on the subject, Welovefine seems to be one of the better places to procure them.
SwimIcon
rpgamer

[ Edited ]

Reply to rpgamer - Message ID#: 61462666

Sailor Pony

Swimuminati
lilshonenbat

Reply to rpgamer - Message ID#: 61462248

rpgamer wrote:
Speaking of stupid stores, the Target near me has no ponies! :smileymad:

I also think they kinda overdo it on the pink.

But back to the original stupid store, it seems like, with the pony community[s] out there, plagiarism like this maybe stands a decent chance of being caught. The really good designs are well known, and if they show up anywhere without credit, somepony's going to say something.

It did make me wonder how much of HT's products are of similar ilk. They don't check those things, probably. I'm not even sure of the legality of every other site that sells the pony stuff that's fan-designed. Sure, they all go on about "copyrights belong to blah blah", but Hasbro or whoever probably isn't getting the cut they oughtta be getting from merch for their licenses. S'like saying the episodes on youtube are fine because they don't care. Well, they may not care, but the episodes still, technically, shouldn't be there. Probably.

That's messed up. The toy comercial says "Only at Target" so that doesn't leave you with many options.

I honestly felt good about seeing that. I would have thought most people would think "Oh well, it's a cool shirt, I'm buying it anyway". But they did the right thing and made it an issue. I'm proud of that. 

SwimIcon
rpgamer

Reply to lilshonenbat - Message ID#: 61533688

Eh, I didn't really plan on buying any toys anyway. Maybe take pictures if I found something odd to report to ED. But the Target around here didn't seem very well kept, and was kinda small. *shrug*

On topic, Mighty Morphin Power Ponies

Seapony 2021

Also a thought from reading a few earlier posts, I'd probably totally buy a MLP calender.
SwimIcon
rpgamer

[ Edited ]

Reply to rpgamer - Message ID#: 61562894

Screw Fluttershy's ass, Octavia is the pony for me.

I totally forgot screw was filtered, then I noticed it wasn't filtered. Since when has screw not been filtered?
Order of the Kitty
scrapyard

Reply to rpgamer - Message ID#: 61562894

duude seapony2021 is brilliant

SwimHotshot
crapshot2

Reply to rpgamer - Message ID#: 61391466

so I rewatched ep 3 yesterday and noticed something.

not only can twilight teleport, she can also travel through time

all hail the crimson king
Order of the Kitty
scrapyard

Reply to crapshot2 - Message ID#: 61606860

where did she go

&how did she time travel

was it like in a box or sometin

SwimHotshot
crapshot2

Reply to scrapyard - Message ID#: 61609720

my computer box

all hail the crimson king
SwimNerd
Deadpool_aka_Wade_W

Reply to crapshot2 - Message ID#: 61630720

My Little Toonami.

And then I said, "oatmeal are you crazy?!" - Pinkie Pie, My Little Pony
This time its personal. This time...it's for the tacos! - Deadpool
/)^3^(\

knowyourmeme.com
ponyfortress2.com
SwimIcon
rpgamer

[ Edited ]

Reply to rpgamer - Message ID#: 61586720

Aqua Teen Pony Force

Friendship is Boondocks
Swimuminati
lilshonenbat

Reply to rpgamer - Message ID#: 61650234

SwimNerd
Deadpool_aka_Wade_W

Reply to lilshonenbat - Message ID#: 61700224

I thought this was funnier.

And then I said, "oatmeal are you crazy?!" - Pinkie Pie, My Little Pony
This time its personal. This time...it's for the tacos! - Deadpool
/)^3^(\

knowyourmeme.com
ponyfortress2.com
Swimuminati
lilshonenbat

[ Edited ]

Reply to Deadpool_aka_Wade_W - Message ID#: 61702586

I like the "Rarity's Manly Whining" where they put John Cena's voice over with Rarity's scene.

although I'll admit, watching the one you posted almost made me fall backwards in my chair

Swimuminati
lilshonenbat

Reply to lilshonenbat - Message ID#: 61702624

Word just got out that John de Lancie will be providing the voice for Discord in season 2. He's most known for his role as Q in Star Trek: Next Generations.

Seems like a good fit to me. From what I've read, Discord personally trolls each pony individually, and that's what the above video is all about. 

SwimIcon
rpgamer

Reply to rpgamer - Message ID#: 61650234

Particle Horse